NY State of Health announces enrollment dates for state health plan
The NY State of Health announced the dates for open enrollment for 2018 health insurance coverage through the state’s health plan marketplace.
Open enrollment begins Nov. 1 and ends Jan. 31.
Individuals currently enrolled in a plan through New York State of Health will receive notices in October about how to renew coverage for next year.
The Department of Health says details about the 2018 plans will be released in late September. Enrollment in the Essential Plan, Medicaid and Child Health Plus is open all year.
For more information about NY State of Health, visit https://nystateofhealth.ny.gov/ or call customer service (855) 355-5777.
Recovering heroin user gives hope for addicts, families
Officials warn threat of blue-green algae still lurks in lakes
Author Bob Hocking in Utica Saturday
‘Ballots, Bloomers, and Marmalade’ event this weekend in Peterboro
- 4:00pm 09/20/17Recovering heroin user gives hope for addicts, families
- 4:00pm 09/20/17Author Bob Hocking in Utica Saturday
- 4:00pm 09/20/17‘Ballots, Bloomers, and Marmalade’ event this weekend in Peterboro
- 4:00pm 09/20/17Old Forge Library hosts ‘Blissville: An Investigation’
- 4:00pm 09/20/17Chairs 4 Children event aids Neighborhood Center
- 4:00pm 09/20/17Marmalade, Bloomer Tea and other fares at Peterboro
- 4:00pm 09/20/17Watercolor workshop, Music in Motion at Oneida library this week
- 4:00pm 09/20/17‘Game of Life’ on stage Friday
- 4:00pm 09/20/17Farms subject of historical society meeting
- 4:00pm 09/20/17‘Back to School’ program in Pulaski Sept. 27