NY State of Health announces enrollment dates for state health plan
The NY State of Health announced the dates for open enrollment for 2018 health insurance coverage through the state’s health plan marketplace.
Open enrollment begins Nov. 1 and ends Jan. 31.
Individuals currently enrolled in a plan through New York State of Health will receive notices in October about how to renew coverage for next year.
The Department of Health says details about the 2018 plans will be released in late September. Enrollment in the Essential Plan, Medicaid and Child Health Plus is open all year.
For more information about NY State of Health, visit https://nystateofhealth.ny.gov/ or call customer service (855) 355-5777.
Doctor joins Advanced Physical Medicine and Rehab
Twigs to honor doctors Desai, Giustra at annual Tree of Lights Event
Mayor speaks at Ava Dorfman Senior Center
Cinema presents comedy-horror ‘Tragedy Girls’
- 4:00pm 11/17/17Mayor speaks at Ava Dorfman Senior Center
- 4:00pm 11/17/17Food $en$e sign-ups today
- 4:00pm 11/17/17Area happenings
- 4:00pm 11/16/17Cinema presents comedy-horror ‘Tragedy Girls’
- 4:00pm 11/16/17Film depicts youth of famous serial killer
- 4:00pm 11/16/17Capitol offers ‘The Thing’ double feature Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/16/17Harry Dean Stanton in one of his final roles
- 4:00pm 11/16/17Concert Sunday aids artist residency scholarship fund
- 4:00pm 11/16/17Holiday mystery gifts at View
- 4:00pm 11/16/17American Chamber Players perform at MWPAI Sunday