NY State of Health announces enrollment dates for state health plan
The NY State of Health announced the dates for open enrollment for 2018 health insurance coverage through the state’s health plan marketplace.
Open enrollment begins Nov. 1 and ends Jan. 31.
Individuals currently enrolled in a plan through New York State of Health will receive notices in October about how to renew coverage for next year.
The Department of Health says details about the 2018 plans will be released in late September. Enrollment in the Essential Plan, Medicaid and Child Health Plus is open all year.
For more information about NY State of Health, visit https://nystateofhealth.ny.gov/ or call customer service (855) 355-5777.
Orthopedic surgeon joins group
Bushnell named Rome Memorial chief medical officer
Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Roast pork dinner January 28
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Dinner dance aids camping ministry, community outreach
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Oneida County Health Department performs food service inspections
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Gibson Brothers perform Jan. 26
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Bluegrass jam Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Ultimate Aldean concert Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Riggies, Greens and Rock Sunday