NY State of Health announces enrollment dates for state health plan
The NY State of Health announced the dates for open enrollment for 2018 health insurance coverage through the state’s health plan marketplace.
Open enrollment begins Nov. 1 and ends Jan. 31.
Individuals currently enrolled in a plan through New York State of Health will receive notices in October about how to renew coverage for next year.
The Department of Health says details about the 2018 plans will be released in late September. Enrollment in the Essential Plan, Medicaid and Child Health Plus is open all year.
For more information about NY State of Health, visit https://nystateofhealth.ny.gov/ or call customer service (855) 355-5777.
Regional Center for Wound Care earns national honors
Rome hospital honors employees’ care, commitment
Cinema screens animated movie with all-star cast
Pianist Laussade performs in Lee Center Tuesday
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Cinema screens animated movie with all-star cast
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Pianist Laussade performs in Lee Center Tuesday
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Old Tyme Fiddlers’ Association hosts Season Kickoff Party May 27
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Players close season with ‘110 in the Shade’
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Ladies Night at View May 31
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Smokey Robinson set to perform at the NYS Fair
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Herkimer Home opens Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/23/18View offers ceramics workshop June 2
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Unity Hall hosts author Chuck D’Imperio May 30
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Rome Art Association holds spring show in Old Forge