Nursing college hosts site review
St. Elizabeth College of Nursing will host a site review for continuing accreditation of its associate of applied science nursing program by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
The public is invited to meet the site visit team and comment about the program Feb. 28 at 2:30 p.m. at St. Elizabeth, 2215 Genesee St., Utica.
Written comments are also welcome and can be submitted to: Dr. Marsal Stoll, chief executive officer, Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, Ga. 30326. The email address is email@example.com. Written comments are due by Feb. 19.
Heart Run & Walk March 3
Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
Silk marbling class March 3
Art center hosts ‘Mélange’ exhibit reception Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Silk marbling class March 3
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Art center hosts ‘Mélange’ exhibit reception Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Oneida library offers Family Tech Night, ‘Coco’ screening
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Puppet Show kicks off community health initiative in Boonville
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Spring Dance Concert at Hamilton College March 2
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Red Cross seeks blood donors at upcoming drives
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Alzheimer’s Association lists meetings for March, April
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Center screens ‘Patriot’s Day’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Meet new friends at Ava Dorfman event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Funds reinstated in federal hospital program good news for Oneida Healthcare