Nursing college hosts site review
St. Elizabeth College of Nursing will host a site review for continuing accreditation of its associate of applied science nursing program by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
The public is invited to meet the site visit team and comment about the program Feb. 28 at 2:30 p.m. at St. Elizabeth, 2215 Genesee St., Utica.
Written comments are also welcome and can be submitted to: Dr. Marsal Stoll, chief executive officer, Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, Ga. 30326. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Written comments are due by Feb. 19.
Rome hospital honors employees’ care, commitment
Pelvic floor rehabilitation available at Chestnut Commons
Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s Day service Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s club meets May 22
- 4:00pm 05/19/18‘Beauty Secrets’ theme for meeting
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Church offers free meal May 26
- 4:00pm 05/19/18First Baptist hosts basement sale
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Importance of spring cleaning
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Cinema continues anime series with ‘Kiki’s Delivery Service’
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Cinema screens documentary exploring the life of Ruth Bader Ginsburg