Nursing college hosts site review
St. Elizabeth College of Nursing will host a site review for continuing accreditation of its associate of applied science nursing program by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
The public is invited to meet the site visit team and comment about the program Feb. 28 at 2:30 p.m. at St. Elizabeth, 2215 Genesee St., Utica.
Written comments are also welcome and can be submitted to: Dr. Marsal Stoll, chief executive officer, Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, Ga. 30326. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Written comments are due by Feb. 19.
MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
Fly shot clinic in Deerfield Oct. 24
Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/22/18MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Fly shot clinic in Deerfield Oct. 24
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Bone marrow drive Oct. 27
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Blood donation opportunities in November
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Host ‘Dress Down Day’ to support Hospice
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Cinema Capitol to host ‘out of this world’ double feature
- 4:00pm 10/20/18State to send $400,000 for UCP
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Jesus is the great unifier for all of us