Nurse practitioner joins office
NEW HARTFORD — Family nurse practitioner Steven Sickler has joined the Mohawk Valley Health System Medical Group Surgical Office at the St. Luke’s campus.
He earned his master of science in nursing, family nurse practitioner at SUNY Institute of Technology and his bachelor of science in nursing, pre-medical sciences, from Utica College
Prior to joining MVHS, Sickler was a firefighter and paramedic with Utica Fire Department, where he continues to work full time. He has also worked at the office of Dr. Scott Brehaut, at the Stroke Center at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare in Utica, and Rome Memorial Hospital’s emergency department.
Sickler is a member of the New York State Nurse Practitioner Association, the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and the American Association of Critical Care Nurses. He holds several professional certifications. He is board certified in family medicine by the American Nurses Credentialing Center and by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
Sickler is accepting new patients at the Surgical Group Office in the Physicians Office Building, 1658 Champlin Ave.
Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
Speech therapy offers help with much more than just pronunciation
Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Movie depicts real life art heist
- 4:00pm 06/21/18‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ on stage Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Benefit concert features The BBC Band
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Betsy Concert Series returns June 28
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Mirren and Sutherland star in comedy-drama
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Schneider give talk on ‘West Side Story’ Wednesday