Nurse practitioner joins office
NEW HARTFORD — Family nurse practitioner Steven Sickler has joined the Mohawk Valley Health System Medical Group Surgical Office at the St. Luke’s campus.
He earned his master of science in nursing, family nurse practitioner at SUNY Institute of Technology and his bachelor of science in nursing, pre-medical sciences, from Utica College
Prior to joining MVHS, Sickler was a firefighter and paramedic with Utica Fire Department, where he continues to work full time. He has also worked at the office of Dr. Scott Brehaut, at the Stroke Center at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare in Utica, and Rome Memorial Hospital’s emergency department.
Sickler is a member of the New York State Nurse Practitioner Association, the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and the American Association of Critical Care Nurses. He holds several professional certifications. He is board certified in family medicine by the American Nurses Credentialing Center and by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
Sickler is accepting new patients at the Surgical Group Office in the Physicians Office Building, 1658 Champlin Ave.
RMH adds additional 3-D mammography machine, expands appointments
Goel recognized as 2017 Physician of the Year
Parkway Center in Utica joins AARP network
Embrace righteous life in receipt of God’s grace
- 4:00pm 11/21/17Parkway Center in Utica joins AARP network
- 4:00pm 11/21/17Dorfman hosts Studio 365 Dancers Nov. 29
- 4:00pm 11/21/17Sign-up to see ‘All She Wants for Christmas’
- 4:00pm 11/21/17Pre-orders available for cookie run
- 4:00pm 11/20/17RMH adds additional 3-D mammography machine, expands appointments
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Goel recognized as 2017 Physician of the Year
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Free training available in use of Naloxone for overdose reversal
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Hospital marks Diabetes Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Calendar raffle benefits Rome Relay For Life
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Visionworks offers exam give away for needy youths