Nurse practitioner joins office
NEW HARTFORD — Family nurse practitioner Steven Sickler has joined the Mohawk Valley Health System Medical Group Surgical Office at the St. Luke’s campus.
He earned his master of science in nursing, family nurse practitioner at SUNY Institute of Technology and his bachelor of science in nursing, pre-medical sciences, from Utica College
Prior to joining MVHS, Sickler was a firefighter and paramedic with Utica Fire Department, where he continues to work full time. He has also worked at the office of Dr. Scott Brehaut, at the Stroke Center at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare in Utica, and Rome Memorial Hospital’s emergency department.
Sickler is a member of the New York State Nurse Practitioner Association, the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and the American Association of Critical Care Nurses. He holds several professional certifications. He is board certified in family medicine by the American Nurses Credentialing Center and by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
Sickler is accepting new patients at the Surgical Group Office in the Physicians Office Building, 1658 Champlin Ave.
Heart Run & Walk March 3
Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
Dorfman Center to host Indoor Picnic
Cinema screens Oscar nominated foreign language film
- 4:00pm 02/23/18Dorfman Center to host Indoor Picnic
- 4:00pm 02/23/18Apply for Maple Foundation scholarship by March 15
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Cinema screens Oscar nominated foreign language film
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Zombie inspired ‘Romeo and Juliet’ starts March 2 at Colgate
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Australian pop group on stage March 1
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Meryl Streep, Tom Hanks star in ‘Best Picture’ contender ‘The Post’
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Classical trio performs Friday
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Out After Midnite pick depicts consequences of digital age
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Silk marbling class March 3
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Art center hosts ‘Mélange’ exhibit reception Saturday