Nurse practitioner joins office
NEW HARTFORD — Family nurse practitioner Steven Sickler has joined the Mohawk Valley Health System Medical Group Surgical Office at the St. Luke’s campus.
He earned his master of science in nursing, family nurse practitioner at SUNY Institute of Technology and his bachelor of science in nursing, pre-medical sciences, from Utica College
Prior to joining MVHS, Sickler was a firefighter and paramedic with Utica Fire Department, where he continues to work full time. He has also worked at the office of Dr. Scott Brehaut, at the Stroke Center at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare in Utica, and Rome Memorial Hospital’s emergency department.
Sickler is a member of the New York State Nurse Practitioner Association, the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and the American Association of Critical Care Nurses. He holds several professional certifications. He is board certified in family medicine by the American Nurses Credentialing Center and by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
Sickler is accepting new patients at the Surgical Group Office in the Physicians Office Building, 1658 Champlin Ave.
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
Spine specialist featured during Health Night program at MVCC
Oneida Community Mansion House offers free admission Saturday
Glass art classes start this week at View
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Oneida Community Mansion House offers free admission Saturday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18‘A People’s History of Utica’ Sept. 26
- 4:00pm 09/19/18‘Books and Bordeaux’ event Friday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Glass art classes start this week at View
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Poetry workshop Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Poetry reading, workshop Sept. 27
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Underground Railroad topic of lecture Sept. 26
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Historical society hosts author Sandra Salm
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Lecture at MVCC rescheduled
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Celebrating 50 years