Nurse practitioner joins Barneveld office
BARNEVELD — Bikash Regmi has joined the Mohawk Valley Health System Medical Group as a family nurse practitioner at the Barneveld Medical Office.
He has privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare.
Prior to joining MVHS, Regmi was a registered nurse at Faxton St. Luke’s and SUNY Upstate Medical Center in Syracuse. He has also worked as an interpreter at Catholic Charities in Syracuse and served as English as a Second Language coordinator at the Bhutanese community in Syracuse.
He received his bachelor’s degree in nursing and a master’s degree in nursing, family nurse practitioner, both at SUNY Polytechnic Institute. He also received the SUNY Graduate Diversity Fellowship and the SUNY Chancellor’s Award for Student Excellence.
Regmi has organized charitable events, such as a blood drive and a cancer awareness program, specifically oriented to the refugee community. He received The American Red Cross 2017 Real Hero Award, along with his wife, Kumari Regmi.
The Barneveld Medical Office is located at 7980 State Route 12.
Regional Center for Wound Care earns national honors
Rome hospital honors employees’ care, commitment
Children’s Camp Lookout to hold Open House
Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Children’s Camp Lookout to hold Open House
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Regional Center for Wound Care earns national honors
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Women’s Health Open House Wednesday
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Medicare seminar Friday at Jervis Public Library
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s Day service Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s club meets May 22
- 4:00pm 05/19/18‘Beauty Secrets’ theme for meeting
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Church offers free meal May 26