Nurse practitioner joins Barneveld office
BARNEVELD — Bikash Regmi has joined the Mohawk Valley Health System Medical Group as a family nurse practitioner at the Barneveld Medical Office.
He has privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare.
Prior to joining MVHS, Regmi was a registered nurse at Faxton St. Luke’s and SUNY Upstate Medical Center in Syracuse. He has also worked as an interpreter at Catholic Charities in Syracuse and served as English as a Second Language coordinator at the Bhutanese community in Syracuse.
He received his bachelor’s degree in nursing and a master’s degree in nursing, family nurse practitioner, both at SUNY Polytechnic Institute. He also received the SUNY Graduate Diversity Fellowship and the SUNY Chancellor’s Award for Student Excellence.
Regmi has organized charitable events, such as a blood drive and a cancer awareness program, specifically oriented to the refugee community. He received The American Red Cross 2017 Real Hero Award, along with his wife, Kumari Regmi.
The Barneveld Medical Office is located at 7980 State Route 12.
RMH recognized nationally for promoting organ, eye and tissue donation
Rome Medical Practice announces new administrative clinical manager
Financial exploitation seminar Friday
Catalanos celebrate golden anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Financial exploitation seminar Friday
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Catalanos celebrate golden anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Financial planning meeting Aug. 20
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Backer family gathers
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Reservations due for fall Catskills trip
- 4:00pm 08/13/18RMH recognized nationally for promoting organ, eye and tissue donation
- 4:00pm 08/13/18Hospice hosts happy hour event
- 4:00pm 08/13/18Addiction support for families meets Aug. 20
- 4:00pm 08/13/18Chiari awareness walk Sept. 15
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Community Wellness Partners seeking participants, sponsors for annual Parkinson Awareness Walk