Nurse practitioner joins Barneveld office
BARNEVELD — Bikash Regmi has joined the Mohawk Valley Health System Medical Group as a family nurse practitioner at the Barneveld Medical Office.
He has privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare.
Prior to joining MVHS, Regmi was a registered nurse at Faxton St. Luke’s and SUNY Upstate Medical Center in Syracuse. He has also worked as an interpreter at Catholic Charities in Syracuse and served as English as a Second Language coordinator at the Bhutanese community in Syracuse.
He received his bachelor’s degree in nursing and a master’s degree in nursing, family nurse practitioner, both at SUNY Polytechnic Institute. He also received the SUNY Graduate Diversity Fellowship and the SUNY Chancellor’s Award for Student Excellence.
Regmi has organized charitable events, such as a blood drive and a cancer awareness program, specifically oriented to the refugee community. He received The American Red Cross 2017 Real Hero Award, along with his wife, Kumari Regmi.
The Barneveld Medical Office is located at 7980 State Route 12.
Surgical specialists, sleep medicine practices moving
Pain free following surgery, patient expresses his appreciation for neurosurgeon
Special service in Oriskany
Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Cinema Capitol to host ‘out of this world’ double feature
- 4:00pm 10/20/18State to send $400,000 for UCP
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Clinton Oct. 28
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Trunk or Treat in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Stittville church serves roast pork
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Clinton church hosts pie sale
- 4:00pm 10/20/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Fair Trade Shop in Clinton offers bread warmers