Nurse manager appointed
UTICA — Taylor Webster, RN, has been named nurse manager for AC 2 at the St. Luke’s Campus. In this position, Webster is responsible for nursing operations including clinical and administrative responsibilities for AC 2 – a medical/surgical telemetry unit.
Webster earned her associate degree in nursing from the St. Elizabeth College of Nursing in Utica, and is working toward her bachelor’s degree in health professions from Utica College, with an anticipated graduation date of May 2018. Webster has worked for the Mohawk Valley Health System since 2012 as a staff/relief charge nurse on AC 2 and as a clinical nurse educator.
Cardiologist added to hospital staff
Family nurse practitioner joins Clinton office
Hogwarts at Hamilton event Oct. 27 and 28
Copper City Brewery hosts Tom Petty tribute band Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Hogwarts at Hamilton event Oct. 27 and 28
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Copper City Brewery hosts Tom Petty tribute band Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Drama features architecture of Columbus, Ind.
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Rising Stars presents ‘15 Miles on the Erie Canal’ Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Kenny G performs at The Stanley Nov. 5
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Chamber Music Society presents Trio con Brio Copenhagen
- 4:00pm 10/19/17CNY Zombie Prom aids Kallet
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Stanley hosts ‘A Gentleman’s Guide to Love & Murder’
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Jazzin’ It Up at the Other Side Friday
- 4:00pm 10/19/17F.I.L.M. series kicks-off with tribute to David Shepard