New Hartford MVHS office adds nurse practitioner
NEW HARTFORD — Kristy Russ has joined the Mohawk Valley Health System Medical Group as a nurse practitioner at the New Hartford Medical Office - Crossroads Plaza.
She has privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare. Prior to joining MVHS, Russ was a surgical services nurse manager at Oneida Healthcare. She has also worked as a surgical services nurse at Community Memorial Hospital in Hamilton.
Russ earned a bachelor of science in nursing and a master of science in adult-gerontology primary care nurse practitioner at Keuka College. She is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses. Her office is located at 8411 Seneca Turnpike.
Heart Run & Walk March 3
Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
Meet new friends at Ava Dorfman event
Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Meet new friends at Ava Dorfman event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Funds reinstated in federal hospital program good news for Oneida Healthcare
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Heart Run & Walk March 3
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Church hosts drive
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Free yoga session at View Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Rome hospital hosts nurse recruitment event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Hospice fundraiser seeks gift baskets
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Blood drive in Hamilton Feb. 23
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20