New Hartford MVHS office adds nurse practitioner
NEW HARTFORD — Kristy Russ has joined the Mohawk Valley Health System Medical Group as a nurse practitioner at the New Hartford Medical Office - Crossroads Plaza.
She has privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare. Prior to joining MVHS, Russ was a surgical services nurse manager at Oneida Healthcare. She has also worked as a surgical services nurse at Community Memorial Hospital in Hamilton.
Russ earned a bachelor of science in nursing and a master of science in adult-gerontology primary care nurse practitioner at Keuka College. She is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses. Her office is located at 8411 Seneca Turnpike.
MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
Fly shot clinic in Deerfield Oct. 24
Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/22/18MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Fly shot clinic in Deerfield Oct. 24
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Bone marrow drive Oct. 27
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Blood donation opportunities in November
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Host ‘Dress Down Day’ to support Hospice
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Cinema Capitol to host ‘out of this world’ double feature
- 4:00pm 10/20/18State to send $400,000 for UCP
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Jesus is the great unifier for all of us