New Hartford MVHS office adds nurse practitioner
NEW HARTFORD — Kristy Russ has joined the Mohawk Valley Health System Medical Group as a nurse practitioner at the New Hartford Medical Office - Crossroads Plaza.
She has privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare. Prior to joining MVHS, Russ was a surgical services nurse manager at Oneida Healthcare. She has also worked as a surgical services nurse at Community Memorial Hospital in Hamilton.
Russ earned a bachelor of science in nursing and a master of science in adult-gerontology primary care nurse practitioner at Keuka College. She is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses. Her office is located at 8411 Seneca Turnpike.
Rome hospital honors employees’ care, commitment
Pelvic floor rehabilitation available at Chestnut Commons
Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s Day service Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s club meets May 22
- 4:00pm 05/19/18‘Beauty Secrets’ theme for meeting
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Church offers free meal May 26
- 4:00pm 05/19/18First Baptist hosts basement sale
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Importance of spring cleaning
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Cinema continues anime series with ‘Kiki’s Delivery Service’
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Cinema screens documentary exploring the life of Ruth Bader Ginsburg