New Hartford MVHS office adds nurse practitioner
NEW HARTFORD — Kristy Russ has joined the Mohawk Valley Health System Medical Group as a nurse practitioner at the New Hartford Medical Office - Crossroads Plaza.
She has privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare. Prior to joining MVHS, Russ was a surgical services nurse manager at Oneida Healthcare. She has also worked as a surgical services nurse at Community Memorial Hospital in Hamilton.
Russ earned a bachelor of science in nursing and a master of science in adult-gerontology primary care nurse practitioner at Keuka College. She is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses. Her office is located at 8411 Seneca Turnpike.
RMH recognized nationally for promoting organ, eye and tissue donation
Rome Medical Practice announces new administrative clinical manager
Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/16/18View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Dan Vellone performs Friday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Nina’s Brew performs tonight
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Sesame Street visits NYS fair
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Registration open for Rising Stars at Capitol Theatre
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Cinema shows horror film set in 1984 suburbia