MVHS Rome Medical Office adds nurse
Mary-Jane Borst, a family nurse practitioner, joined the MVHS Rome Medical Office (1617 N. James St.) this spring, and has admitting privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare.
Prior to joining MVHS, Borst was employed as a registered nurse-robotics coordinator in the Department of Surgery at Oneida Healthcare.
Borst received her master’s degree in family nurse practitioner studies from SUNY Polytechnic Institute, and her bachelor’s degree from Keuka College. She completed her associate’s in nursing at St. Elizabeth College of Nursing in Utica and is board certified through the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners as well as a member. Borst is also certified in advanced cardiac life support and basic life support.
Borst is a veteran of the Army and volunteers as the commander for the American Legion Post in Oneida. She can be reached at 315-336-8260 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
Adirondack Storytelling Festival Sunday
‘Wilderness Songs’ exhibit opens Saturday in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Adirondack Storytelling Festival Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/18/18‘Wilderness Songs’ exhibit opens Saturday in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Historian presents ‘The Fulton Chain’ book Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/18/18New repair shop activity opens at Utica Children’s Museum
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Kirkland Art Center offers camp, classes for kids
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Children’s reading, illustration seminar Thursday with Doug Salati at Oneida library
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Writing, publishing and marketing seminar Friday in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Historical Society meets July 24
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Authors Fair Friday in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Basket-making workshop Monday