MVHS Rome Medical Office adds nurse
Mary-Jane Borst, a family nurse practitioner, joined the MVHS Rome Medical Office (1617 N. James St.) this spring, and has admitting privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare.
Prior to joining MVHS, Borst was employed as a registered nurse-robotics coordinator in the Department of Surgery at Oneida Healthcare.
Borst received her master’s degree in family nurse practitioner studies from SUNY Polytechnic Institute, and her bachelor’s degree from Keuka College. She completed her associate’s in nursing at St. Elizabeth College of Nursing in Utica and is board certified through the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners as well as a member. Borst is also certified in advanced cardiac life support and basic life support.
Borst is a veteran of the Army and volunteers as the commander for the American Legion Post in Oneida. She can be reached at 315-336-8260 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upstate Family Health Center adds to team
Four added to MVHS medical staff
Senior center to screen film ‘Sully’ Tuesday
Making the tough calls
- 4:00pm 11/19/18Senior center to screen film ‘Sully’ Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/19/18Upstate Family Health Center adds to team
- 4:00pm 11/19/18Four added to MVHS medical staff
- 4:00pm 11/19/18November is Bladder Health Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 11/19/18St. Joseph’s Cardiovascular opens Oneida site
- 4:00pm 11/19/18MVCC to host display of AIDS Memorial Quilt
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Making the tough calls
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Pre-order today for bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18All Denominations service Nov. 20
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday mass, dinner Tuesday