MVHS Rome Medical Office adds nurse
Mary-Jane Borst, a family nurse practitioner, joined the MVHS Rome Medical Office (1617 N. James St.) this spring, and has admitting privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare.
Prior to joining MVHS, Borst was employed as a registered nurse-robotics coordinator in the Department of Surgery at Oneida Healthcare.
Borst received her master’s degree in family nurse practitioner studies from SUNY Polytechnic Institute, and her bachelor’s degree from Keuka College. She completed her associate’s in nursing at St. Elizabeth College of Nursing in Utica and is board certified through the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners as well as a member. Borst is also certified in advanced cardiac life support and basic life support.
Borst is a veteran of the Army and volunteers as the commander for the American Legion Post in Oneida. She can be reached at 315-336-8260 and email@example.com.
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
Spine specialist featured during Health Night program at MVCC
Lecture at MVCC rescheduled
Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Lecture at MVCC rescheduled
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Center hosts Lunch & Learn Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Jervis hosts Social Security Information Program
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Never Trust a Skinny Chef event Sept. 25
- 11:28am 09/18/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 09/17/18Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
- 4:00pm 09/17/18Diabetes lifestyle changes program Wednesday in Utica
- 4:00pm 09/17/18RMH offers free prostate cancer screening for men
- 4:00pm 09/15/18MVCC hosts 15th annual Uticon Sept. 23