MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
UTICA — Steven Egert, FNP, has joined the Mohawk Valley Health System (MVHS) Medical Group as a family nurse practitioner at the New Hartford Medical Office – Crossroads Plaza. Nicole Schreck, FNP-C, a family nurse practitioner, has joined the MVHS Waterville Office — Madison Street Business Park.
Both have admitting privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare.
Egert has been employed as a staff nurse with MVHS at the St. Luke’s Campus in Utica, New York, since 2012. He also served as an adjunct clinical instructor for Morrisville State College in Morrisville, New York, from 2014 to 2017.
Egert earned his Master of Science and Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the State University of New York Polytechnic Institute in Utica, New York. His areas of clinical concentration were primary care and pediatrics and his specialties included GI and surgery.
Egert is accepting new patients and can be reached at the MVHS New Hartford Medical Office – Crossroads Plaza at 8411 Seneca Turnpike, New Hartford at 315-624-8500 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior to joining MVHS, Schreck was employed as a staff nurse at Rome Memorial Hospital in Rome, New York. She also worked as a Clinical Instructor for the Advanced Bachelor of Science in Nursing program at Utica College in Utica, New York and a certified nursing assistant (CNA) at Sitrin Healthcare Center in New Hartford, New York.
Schreck received her Master of Science in Nursing from the State University of New York Polytechnic Institute in Utica, New York. She received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Grand Canyon University and completed her associate of Applied Science in Nursing at St. Elizabeth College of Nursing in Utica, New York.
Schreck is accepting new patients and can be reached at the MVHS Waterville Office – Madison Street Business Park, 358 Madison Street, Waterville at 315-841-4973 and email@example.com.
Nonsurgical treatment for chronic back pain available at RMH
Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy welcomes spine specialist
View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
View hosts Christmas on Main Street event Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View hosts Christmas on Main Street event Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Clinton Historical Society open house Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Unity Hall hosts The Merry Pranksters Friday
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Sign-up for Vermont trip
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Ginsburg to speak at Glimmerglass
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Gallery hosts ‘Doubly Mad’ reading Friday
- 4:00pm 11/13/18Political event Saturday at Utica library
- 4:00pm 11/13/18"Overloard" is the nightmare after Halloween that makes dreams come true