MVHS names new Benefits Specialist
Nikita Marko has been named Benefits Specialist for the Mohawk Valley Health System.
In this position, Marko will be responsible for the administration and coordination of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and voluntary benefits. She will ensure data accuracy and assist with education initiatives. Prior to taking this position, Marko was administrative assistant to the Vice President of Nursing, and supported multiple assistant vice presidents and nursing management teams across two campuses. She also served as an adjunct instructor for Microsoft Excel and Access classes at Utica School of Commerce in Utica.
Marko earned her bachelor’s of science degree in business administration at the State University of New York, Institute of Technology in Marcy. She completed the MVHS Aspiring Leaders Program in December.
Regional Center for Wound Care earns national honors
Rome hospital honors employees’ care, commitment
Sign-up for June Food $en$e today
Cinema screens animated movie with all-star cast
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Sign-up for June Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Junior Dairy Leaders graduation slated
- 4:00pm 05/25/18DEC reminds campers to use local firewood
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Cinema screens animated movie with all-star cast
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Pianist Laussade performs in Lee Center Tuesday
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Old Tyme Fiddlers’ Association hosts Season Kickoff Party May 27
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Players close season with ‘110 in the Shade’
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Ladies Night at View May 31
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Smokey Robinson set to perform at the NYS Fair
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Herkimer Home opens Saturday