MVHS names new Benefits Specialist
Nikita Marko has been named Benefits Specialist for the Mohawk Valley Health System.
In this position, Marko will be responsible for the administration and coordination of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and voluntary benefits. She will ensure data accuracy and assist with education initiatives. Prior to taking this position, Marko was administrative assistant to the Vice President of Nursing, and supported multiple assistant vice presidents and nursing management teams across two campuses. She also served as an adjunct instructor for Microsoft Excel and Access classes at Utica School of Commerce in Utica.
Marko earned her bachelor’s of science degree in business administration at the State University of New York, Institute of Technology in Marcy. She completed the MVHS Aspiring Leaders Program in December.
RMH recognized nationally for promoting organ, eye and tissue donation
Rome Medical Practice announces new administrative clinical manager
Kenwood Library hosts Gold Rush Day
Children: Investment for the future
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Kenwood Library hosts Gold Rush Day
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Children: Investment for the future
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Mount Calvary marks anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Service and picnic Sunday in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Free cabaret at Stanley to feature high school students
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/16/18View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol