MVHS names new Benefits Specialist
Nikita Marko has been named Benefits Specialist for the Mohawk Valley Health System.
In this position, Marko will be responsible for the administration and coordination of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and voluntary benefits. She will ensure data accuracy and assist with education initiatives. Prior to taking this position, Marko was administrative assistant to the Vice President of Nursing, and supported multiple assistant vice presidents and nursing management teams across two campuses. She also served as an adjunct instructor for Microsoft Excel and Access classes at Utica School of Commerce in Utica.
Marko earned her bachelor’s of science degree in business administration at the State University of New York, Institute of Technology in Marcy. She completed the MVHS Aspiring Leaders Program in December.
MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
Fly shot clinic in Deerfield Oct. 24
Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/22/18MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Fly shot clinic in Deerfield Oct. 24
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Bone marrow drive Oct. 27
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Blood donation opportunities in November
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Host ‘Dress Down Day’ to support Hospice
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Cinema Capitol to host ‘out of this world’ double feature
- 4:00pm 10/20/18State to send $400,000 for UCP
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Jesus is the great unifier for all of us