MVHS names marketing and communications manager
Caitlin McCann has been named marketing and communications manager for the Mohawk Valley Health System (MVHS).
In this role, McCann provides development and refinement of marketing goals, pricing strategies, promotional activities and branding in consultation with marketing staff and MVHS departments.
Prior to her role as manager, McCann was a communications specialist for MVHS where she was responsible for developing and implementing marketing for the organization, designing various media outlets and maintaining positive relationships while managing public events and social media.
Before joining MVHS, McCann was general manager for her family business, Piggy Pats BBQ in Washington Mills, and she worked as a content media coordinator at CreateSpace in North Charleston, S.C.
McCann earned her bachelor’s degree in marketing and management, with a minor in economics, from Siena College in Loudonville.
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
Spine specialist featured during Health Night program at MVCC
Diabetes lifestyle changes program Wednesday in Utica
MVCC hosts 15th annual Uticon Sept. 23
- 4:00pm 09/17/18Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
- 4:00pm 09/17/18Diabetes lifestyle changes program Wednesday in Utica
- 4:00pm 09/17/18RMH offers free prostate cancer screening for men
- 4:00pm 09/15/18MVCC hosts 15th annual Uticon Sept. 23
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Hamilton hospital sets flu shot clinic
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Fall, football, and the armor of God
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Delta Lake Christian Music Fest Sept. 22
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Harvest Fair lunch Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Bible study starts Sept. 19 in Rome
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Community center hosts carnival