MVHS names marketing and communications manager
Caitlin McCann has been named marketing and communications manager for the Mohawk Valley Health System (MVHS).
In this role, McCann provides development and refinement of marketing goals, pricing strategies, promotional activities and branding in consultation with marketing staff and MVHS departments.
Prior to her role as manager, McCann was a communications specialist for MVHS where she was responsible for developing and implementing marketing for the organization, designing various media outlets and maintaining positive relationships while managing public events and social media.
Before joining MVHS, McCann was general manager for her family business, Piggy Pats BBQ in Washington Mills, and she worked as a content media coordinator at CreateSpace in North Charleston, S.C.
McCann earned her bachelor’s degree in marketing and management, with a minor in economics, from Siena College in Loudonville.
Oneida Healthcare receives Breastfeeding Friendly Practice Designation
MVHS Nursing Leadership team honored
Spektral Quartet to perform at Hamilton College April 21
MWPAI Concerts in the Court Hosts Tribute to Jazz Legend
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spektral Quartet to perform at Hamilton College April 21
- 4:00pm 04/19/18MWPAI Concerts in the Court Hosts Tribute to Jazz Legend
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Out After Midnite presents Estonian fantasy
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Dark comedy ‘Death of Stalin’ on Cinema screen
- 4:00pm 04/19/18DuffleBag Theatre presents ‘Little Red Riding Hood’
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spring Swing concert Sunday at Colgate
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Polish Home hosts spaghetti dinner
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Masterworks Chorale performs with Symphoria
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Singer, Songwriter Showcase April 28
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Posthumous RACC exhibit honors Marilyn Schlueter