MVHS names marketing and communications manager
Caitlin McCann has been named marketing and communications manager for the Mohawk Valley Health System (MVHS).
In this role, McCann provides development and refinement of marketing goals, pricing strategies, promotional activities and branding in consultation with marketing staff and MVHS departments.
Prior to her role as manager, McCann was a communications specialist for MVHS where she was responsible for developing and implementing marketing for the organization, designing various media outlets and maintaining positive relationships while managing public events and social media.
Before joining MVHS, McCann was general manager for her family business, Piggy Pats BBQ in Washington Mills, and she worked as a content media coordinator at CreateSpace in North Charleston, S.C.
McCann earned her bachelor’s degree in marketing and management, with a minor in economics, from Siena College in Loudonville.
Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
Coupons for seniors offered Friday at Farmer’s Market
Physical therapy professor honored
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Coupons for seniors offered Friday at Farmer’s Market
- 4:00pm 07/17/18New York Mills school reunion slated for Aug. 4
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Sign-up for wine trail trip
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Dorfman to host fundraiser dinner
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Ladies breakfast club meets July 27
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Physical therapy professor honored
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Sign-up for Kundalini Yoga & Meditation at View
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Improved care coordination services available for those with disabilities