MVHS names former Navy officer senior vp/chief nursing officer
Linda McCormack-Miller has been named senior vice president/chief nursing officer for the Mohawk Valley Health System.
She has more than 25 years of health care experience. After earning her bachelor of science in nursing from Seton Hall University in New Jersey, she was commissioned as a nurse in the Navy and went on to serve at several naval hospitals. McCormack-Miller completed her master of science in nursing from Old Dominion University in Virginia and her doctorate in nursing from Rush University in Chicago.
In 1993, the MVHS executive began her post-naval career at Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital in Binghamton, where she held a variety of positions. Most recently she was senior vice president of operations/chief nursing officer.
McCormack-Miller is certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center as an advanced nurse executive.
MVHS has campuses in Utica and New Hartford.
Cardiologist added to hospital staff
Family nurse practitioner joins Clinton office
Hogwarts at Hamilton event Oct. 27 and 28
Copper City Brewery hosts Tom Petty tribute band Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Hogwarts at Hamilton event Oct. 27 and 28
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Copper City Brewery hosts Tom Petty tribute band Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Drama features architecture of Columbus, Ind.
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Rising Stars presents ‘15 Miles on the Erie Canal’ Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Kenny G performs at The Stanley Nov. 5
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Chamber Music Society presents Trio con Brio Copenhagen
- 4:00pm 10/19/17CNY Zombie Prom aids Kallet
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Stanley hosts ‘A Gentleman’s Guide to Love & Murder’
- 4:00pm 10/19/17Jazzin’ It Up at the Other Side Friday
- 4:00pm 10/19/17F.I.L.M. series kicks-off with tribute to David Shepard