MVHS names former Navy officer senior vp/chief nursing officer
Linda McCormack-Miller has been named senior vice president/chief nursing officer for the Mohawk Valley Health System.
She has more than 25 years of health care experience. After earning her bachelor of science in nursing from Seton Hall University in New Jersey, she was commissioned as a nurse in the Navy and went on to serve at several naval hospitals. McCormack-Miller completed her master of science in nursing from Old Dominion University in Virginia and her doctorate in nursing from Rush University in Chicago.
In 1993, the MVHS executive began her post-naval career at Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital in Binghamton, where she held a variety of positions. Most recently she was senior vice president of operations/chief nursing officer.
McCormack-Miller is certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center as an advanced nurse executive.
MVHS has campuses in Utica and New Hartford.
New program encourages patients to take medications as prescribed
Practitioners join Upstate Family Health Center
Fiddlers Association concert Sunday
Donations accepted Friday at ‘Big Combo’ showing
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Fiddlers Association concert Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Summer Showcase auditions June 26, 27 at Players of Utica
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Donations accepted Friday at ‘Big Combo’ showing
- 4:00pm 06/22/17‘Apparition Hill’ about life and what comes after
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Trail Blazers-Jammers baseball game benefit for Relay for Life
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Drama based on Doctorow story
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Both movies held over at Cinema Capitol
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Lawmakers, volunteer firefighters praise passage of legislation for cancer coverage
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Theaters of Rome program Friday at First Prebyterian
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Yoga for seniors, blood drive at Oneida library