MVHS names former Navy officer senior vp/chief nursing officer
Linda McCormack-Miller has been named senior vice president/chief nursing officer for the Mohawk Valley Health System.
She has more than 25 years of health care experience. After earning her bachelor of science in nursing from Seton Hall University in New Jersey, she was commissioned as a nurse in the Navy and went on to serve at several naval hospitals. McCormack-Miller completed her master of science in nursing from Old Dominion University in Virginia and her doctorate in nursing from Rush University in Chicago.
In 1993, the MVHS executive began her post-naval career at Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital in Binghamton, where she held a variety of positions. Most recently she was senior vice president of operations/chief nursing officer.
McCormack-Miller is certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center as an advanced nurse executive.
MVHS has campuses in Utica and New Hartford.
RMH announces Excellence Award honorees
RMH respiratory therapists complete advanced training
Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Women meet for brunch Thursday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Heart Touching Tour stops in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Club hosts author Elaine Miller
- 4:00pm 06/15/18RCT Talent Team presents a Night of One Acts Saturday
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Alliance Classical Players announce summer concerts
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Cinema Capitol celebrates Pride Month with ‘The Misandrists’
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Film documents the work of Pope Francis
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Country gospel concert Saturday