MVHS names former Navy officer senior vp/chief nursing officer
Linda McCormack-Miller has been named senior vice president/chief nursing officer for the Mohawk Valley Health System.
She has more than 25 years of health care experience. After earning her bachelor of science in nursing from Seton Hall University in New Jersey, she was commissioned as a nurse in the Navy and went on to serve at several naval hospitals. McCormack-Miller completed her master of science in nursing from Old Dominion University in Virginia and her doctorate in nursing from Rush University in Chicago.
In 1993, the MVHS executive began her post-naval career at Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital in Binghamton, where she held a variety of positions. Most recently she was senior vice president of operations/chief nursing officer.
McCormack-Miller is certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center as an advanced nurse executive.
MVHS has campuses in Utica and New Hartford.
Students explore health careers at RMH
St. E’s picks environmental services director
Richard Crawley performs Sunday
Working together towards perfect unity
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Richard Crawley performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Working together towards perfect unity
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Camping themed bible school starts Monday
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Women meet Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Service, picnic in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Mount Calvary marks anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/18/17Artspace launches second phase of study in Utica
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Cinema Capitol screens French drama
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Tickets on sale for Kenny G at the Stanley
- 4:00pm 08/17/17The Mammals perform at View Saturday