MVHS names former Navy officer senior vp/chief nursing officer
Linda McCormack-Miller has been named senior vice president/chief nursing officer for the Mohawk Valley Health System.
She has more than 25 years of health care experience. After earning her bachelor of science in nursing from Seton Hall University in New Jersey, she was commissioned as a nurse in the Navy and went on to serve at several naval hospitals. McCormack-Miller completed her master of science in nursing from Old Dominion University in Virginia and her doctorate in nursing from Rush University in Chicago.
In 1993, the MVHS executive began her post-naval career at Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital in Binghamton, where she held a variety of positions. Most recently she was senior vice president of operations/chief nursing officer.
McCormack-Miller is certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center as an advanced nurse executive.
MVHS has campuses in Utica and New Hartford.
Alternative treatments available for chronic gynecological symptoms
Rome Memorial Hospital picks assistant plant operations director
Rising Stars perform, start signups
‘Macabre mysteries’ in latest Cinema Capitol offering ‘Slack Bay’
- 4:00pm 05/25/17Rising Stars perform, start signups
- 4:00pm 05/25/17‘Macabre mysteries’ in latest Cinema Capitol offering ‘Slack Bay’
- 4:00pm 05/25/17Non-traditional jazz organ trio plays ArtHouse Cafe Friday
- 4:00pm 05/25/17Joe Bolton, Mary Brophy-Moore kick-off gazebo concert series
- 4:00pm 05/25/17Songwriter Joe Pug to Perform at EOH
- 4:00pm 05/25/17Madison County Fair seeks Battle of the Bands competitors
- 4:00pm 05/25/17Woodland Farm Brewery announces limited release event Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/25/17Kickoff Party Sunday opens fiddlers’ season
- 4:00pm 05/25/17Area happenings
- 4:00pm 05/24/17May 31 Historical society presents ‘Herkimer County in the Great War’