MVHS names former Navy officer senior vp/chief nursing officer
Linda McCormack-Miller has been named senior vice president/chief nursing officer for the Mohawk Valley Health System.
She has more than 25 years of health care experience. After earning her bachelor of science in nursing from Seton Hall University in New Jersey, she was commissioned as a nurse in the Navy and went on to serve at several naval hospitals. McCormack-Miller completed her master of science in nursing from Old Dominion University in Virginia and her doctorate in nursing from Rush University in Chicago.
In 1993, the MVHS executive began her post-naval career at Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital in Binghamton, where she held a variety of positions. Most recently she was senior vice president of operations/chief nursing officer.
McCormack-Miller is certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center as an advanced nurse executive.
MVHS has campuses in Utica and New Hartford.
Hospital’s Expo booth focuses on women’s health services
Pulmonary, sleep practice opens at Griffiss
Arts Hall of Fame tickets available at Capitol Theater during office hours
Gaffney Memorial Award given to Dr. Mark Warfel
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Arts Hall of Fame tickets available at Capitol Theater during office hours
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Fitness classes slated at Dorfman
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Painting class signups due
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Retired public employees host pre-retirement seminar
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Marksmanship class May 3
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Sociable Singles invite visitors
- 4:00pm 04/24/17Food service inspections for Oneida County
- 4:00pm 04/24/17Hospital’s Expo booth focuses on women’s health services
- 4:00pm 04/24/17Pulmonary, sleep practice opens at Griffiss
- 4:00pm 04/24/17Gaffney Memorial Award given to Dr. Mark Warfel