MVHS names former Navy officer senior vp/chief nursing officer
Linda McCormack-Miller has been named senior vice president/chief nursing officer for the Mohawk Valley Health System.
She has more than 25 years of health care experience. After earning her bachelor of science in nursing from Seton Hall University in New Jersey, she was commissioned as a nurse in the Navy and went on to serve at several naval hospitals. McCormack-Miller completed her master of science in nursing from Old Dominion University in Virginia and her doctorate in nursing from Rush University in Chicago.
In 1993, the MVHS executive began her post-naval career at Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital in Binghamton, where she held a variety of positions. Most recently she was senior vice president of operations/chief nursing officer.
McCormack-Miller is certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center as an advanced nurse executive.
MVHS has campuses in Utica and New Hartford.
MVHS names new Benefits Specialist
Oneida Healthcare receives Breastfeeding Friendly Practice Designation
Genesis Group to host Taste of the Mohawk Valley on May 3
‘Art is a Consuming Fire’ exhibit opens May 3
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Genesis Group to host Taste of the Mohawk Valley on May 3
- 4:00pm 04/25/18‘Art is a Consuming Fire’ exhibit opens May 3
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Adirondack Mountain Club meets May 1
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Spring Open House at Fusion Art Gallery
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Stamp Club meets Tuesday
- 4:00pm 04/25/18B Sharp Music Club performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Artist reception Thursday for Anita Moonan
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Railway Historical Society gathers Saturday
- 4:00pm 04/24/18Jervis offers ‘Dementia Conversations’ program May 7
- 4:00pm 04/24/18Center hosts movie and games night