MVHS names director of patient accounting
Kathy Wengert has been named director of patient accounting for the Mohawk Valley Health System. In this position, Wengert is responsible for managing the activities of the Accounts Receivable and Collection staff including posting, billing and collection.
Wengert has been employed by MVHS for 16 years. She has most recently served as the applications administrator for Patient Accounting. During this time she also has served on the SSI Advisory Board and Executive Committee. Prior to joining MVHS, she worked as the billing manager for the Court Street Diagnostic and Treatment Center.
Wengert received her diploma in business management from the Utica School of Commerce.
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
Spine specialist featured during Health Night program at MVCC
Oneida Community Mansion House offers free admission Saturday
Glass art classes start this week at View
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Oneida Community Mansion House offers free admission Saturday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18‘A People’s History of Utica’ Sept. 26
- 4:00pm 09/19/18‘Books and Bordeaux’ event Friday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Glass art classes start this week at View
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Poetry workshop Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Poetry reading, workshop Sept. 27
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Underground Railroad topic of lecture Sept. 26
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Historical society hosts author Sandra Salm
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Lecture at MVCC rescheduled
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Celebrating 50 years