MVHS names director of patient accounting
Kathy Wengert has been named director of patient accounting for the Mohawk Valley Health System. In this position, Wengert is responsible for managing the activities of the Accounts Receivable and Collection staff including posting, billing and collection.
Wengert has been employed by MVHS for 16 years. She has most recently served as the applications administrator for Patient Accounting. During this time she also has served on the SSI Advisory Board and Executive Committee. Prior to joining MVHS, she worked as the billing manager for the Court Street Diagnostic and Treatment Center.
Wengert received her diploma in business management from the Utica School of Commerce.
Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
Cinema presents acclaimed anime movie ‘Spirited Away’
Beatles classic on Cinema Capitol screen
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Cinema presents acclaimed anime movie ‘Spirited Away’
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Beatles classic on Cinema Capitol screen
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Fair marks 130 years with concert
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Nick Piccininni performs Friday
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Drive-in Night returns to the Capitol Theatre
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Dan Brubeck Quartet performs July 26
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Unity Hall screens ‘The Allman Brothers Band: Live at the Beacon Theatre’ Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Hamilton International Film Festival starts Monday
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Lowville Village Band performs
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Sunset Party Cruise Sunday