MVHS names director of patient accounting
Kathy Wengert has been named director of patient accounting for the Mohawk Valley Health System. In this position, Wengert is responsible for managing the activities of the Accounts Receivable and Collection staff including posting, billing and collection.
Wengert has been employed by MVHS for 16 years. She has most recently served as the applications administrator for Patient Accounting. During this time she also has served on the SSI Advisory Board and Executive Committee. Prior to joining MVHS, she worked as the billing manager for the Court Street Diagnostic and Treatment Center.
Wengert received her diploma in business management from the Utica School of Commerce.
Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy welcomes spine specialist
Clinical dietitian returns home to Rome
Workshop in Utica Tuesday on buying a home
Historian to recount tale of WWI Lost Battalion
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Workshop in Utica Tuesday on buying a home
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Historian to recount tale of WWI Lost Battalion
- 4:00pm 11/10/18The Clothing Closet seeks donations
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Local collection sites announced for Operation Christmas Child
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Gratitude luncheon Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/10/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Ecumenical service in Oneida Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Anti-bullying event Wednesday
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Harvest theme lunch Nov. 15
- 4:00pm 11/10/18The faith of a veteran