Miracle Drawing can now accept credit cards for raffle, officials say
The Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare Foundation officials want the community to be aware of a change in the state Guidelines for Conducting Raffles as they sell tickets for the annual Miracle Drawing. Credit cards may now be used online as an accepted form of payment for tickets to the $100,000 Miracle Drawing. The change to the raffle guidelines became effective today. This year marks the 22nd annual $100,000 Miracle Drawing; one person will win $100,000 in cash.
“This is an exciting and very important change for all charities in New York looking to raise funds through raffles, including other local charities like ours,” said Andrea MacDiarmid, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals coordinator for the Mohawk Valley Health System. “To be able to accept credit cards via the internet gives those looking to support our services another option. The funds raised benefit women and children services at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare.”
Tickets are now on sale with a maximum of 4,300 tickets available – approximately 3,500 tickets are still available for purchase. The Miracle Drawing will be held on Wednesday, Oct. 17 at 6 p.m. at the St. Luke’s Campus of FSLH in New Hartford.
Tickets may be purchased for $100 online with a credit card at mvhealthsystem.org/miracle-drawing or with cash or check at participating ticket locations: AmeriCU Credit Union locations, the MVHS Boonville Medical Office, Chanatry’s Supermarket, Countryside Stove & Chimney, Faxton Campus, GPO Federal Credit Union locations, Jay-K Independent Lumber Corp., St. Luke’s Campus and Remington Federal Credit Union. Checks should be made payable to Children’s Miracle Network.
The $100,000 Miracle Drawing allows FSLH to make a difference in the lives of children and families by providing critical and life saving care, child-friendly pediatric medical equipment, as well as vital programs and services for children and families throughout the Mohawk Valley. Funds raised by CMN Hospital stay in the community. For more information or to purchase a ticket, call the FSLH Foundation at 315-624-5600.
Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
Coupons for seniors offered Friday at Farmer’s Market
Physical therapy professor honored
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Coupons for seniors offered Friday at Farmer’s Market
- 4:00pm 07/17/18New York Mills school reunion slated for Aug. 4
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Sign-up for wine trail trip
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Dorfman to host fundraiser dinner
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Ladies breakfast club meets July 27
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Physical therapy professor honored
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Sign-up for Kundalini Yoga & Meditation at View
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Improved care coordination services available for those with disabilities