Jervis hosts flu shot clinic Wednesday
A flu shot clinic presented by Rite Aid will be held Wednesday, Oct. 11 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at Jervis Public Library.
Appointments are encouraged, but walk-ins will be accepted.
“According to Rite Aid officials, most insurance plans cover the flu shot,” lbrary Assistant Director Kari Tucker said. “If patrons have specific questions about the shot or whether their insurance covers the shot, they can call Rite Aid at 315-336-8890. Participants must bring insurance cards for the shots to be covered.”
To make an appointment, visit the library’s Information Desk or call 315-336-4570 and ask for the Information Desk.
Skunk tests positive for rabies in Marcy after fighting with dog, say officials
Heroin forum spurs debate between rivals
Cuomo signs bill extending health care benefits for volunteer firefighters
Marking the Protestant Reformation
- 4:00pm 10/23/17Cuomo signs bill extending health care benefits for volunteer firefighters
- 4:00pm 10/23/17Tickets on sale for ‘A Night of Bourbon and Bidding’ fundraiser
- 4:00pm 10/23/17Get flu shot early, experts say, as bug begins to make rounds
- 4:00pm 10/23/17Help children with food allergies enjoy Halloween
- 4:00pm 10/23/17Health fair in Lyons Falls Nov. 3-5
- 4:00pm 10/23/17Church offers healthcare events
- 4:00pm 10/23/17Learn how to get a good night’s sleep Nov. 2
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Marking the Protestant Reformation
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Book sale, bazaar in Vernon
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Church offers free meal