Jervis hosts flu shot clinic Wednesday
A flu shot clinic presented by Rite Aid will be held Wednesday, Oct. 11 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at Jervis Public Library.
Appointments are encouraged, but walk-ins will be accepted.
“According to Rite Aid officials, most insurance plans cover the flu shot,” lbrary Assistant Director Kari Tucker said. “If patrons have specific questions about the shot or whether their insurance covers the shot, they can call Rite Aid at 315-336-8890. Participants must bring insurance cards for the shots to be covered.”
To make an appointment, visit the library’s Information Desk or call 315-336-4570 and ask for the Information Desk.
Oneida Healthcare receives Breastfeeding Friendly Practice Designation
MVHS Nursing Leadership team honored
Oriskany Central School Ski & Snowboard Club to hold Book Fair
Spektral Quartet to perform at Hamilton College April 21
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Oriskany Central School Ski & Snowboard Club to hold Book Fair
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Cornell University reminds residents to think globally, plant locally
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Sign-up for May Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spektral Quartet to perform at Hamilton College April 21
- 4:00pm 04/19/18MWPAI Concerts in the Court Hosts Tribute to Jazz Legend
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Out After Midnite presents Estonian fantasy
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Dark comedy ‘Death of Stalin’ on Cinema screen
- 4:00pm 04/19/18DuffleBag Theatre presents ‘Little Red Riding Hood’
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spring Swing concert Sunday at Colgate
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Polish Home hosts spaghetti dinner