Jervis hosts flu shot clinic Wednesday
A flu shot clinic presented by Rite Aid will be held Wednesday, Oct. 11 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at Jervis Public Library.
Appointments are encouraged, but walk-ins will be accepted.
“According to Rite Aid officials, most insurance plans cover the flu shot,” lbrary Assistant Director Kari Tucker said. “If patrons have specific questions about the shot or whether their insurance covers the shot, they can call Rite Aid at 315-336-8890. Participants must bring insurance cards for the shots to be covered.”
To make an appointment, visit the library’s Information Desk or call 315-336-4570 and ask for the Information Desk.
Orthopedic surgeon joins group
Bushnell named Rome Memorial chief medical officer
Oneida County Health Department performs food service inspections
Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Oneida County Health Department performs food service inspections
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Gibson Brothers perform Jan. 26
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Bluegrass jam Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Ultimate Aldean concert Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Riggies, Greens and Rock Sunday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Wine Tasting event aids Foothills programs
- 4:00pm 01/17/18‘Pushed Aside: Reclaiming Gage’ opera premiere Sunday
- 4:00pm 01/17/18Library hosts poetry workshops Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/17/18Pushing the Limits Book Club among Oneida library events