Jervis hosts flu shot clinic Wednesday
A flu shot clinic presented by Rite Aid will be held Wednesday, Oct. 11 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at Jervis Public Library.
Appointments are encouraged, but walk-ins will be accepted.
“According to Rite Aid officials, most insurance plans cover the flu shot,” lbrary Assistant Director Kari Tucker said. “If patrons have specific questions about the shot or whether their insurance covers the shot, they can call Rite Aid at 315-336-8890. Participants must bring insurance cards for the shots to be covered.”
To make an appointment, visit the library’s Information Desk or call 315-336-4570 and ask for the Information Desk.
Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
Physical therapy professor honored
Sign-up for Kundalini Yoga & Meditation at View
I have competed well
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Physical therapy professor honored
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Sign-up for Kundalini Yoga & Meditation at View
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Improved care coordination services available for those with disabilities
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Outdoor yoga Wednesdays at RACC
- 4:00pm 07/14/18I have competed well
- 4:00pm 07/14/18The Puffers perform Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/14/18Women gather Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/13/18Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy
- 4:00pm 07/12/18Western-comedy features Pattinson, Wasikowska