Dr. Erik Jacobson
Jacobson named chief psychologist at Upstate Cerebral Palsy
Upstate Cerebral Palsy has promoted Dr. Erik Jacobson to the position of chief psychologist.
In his new role, Dr. Jacobson will provide oversight to clinical services within the Adult, Community, Tradewinds and Children’s Residential Program Divisions.
Dr. Jacobson joined UCP in 2006 as director of Clinical Psychology. He is a licensed clinical psychologist as well as a certified school psychologist and received his doctorate in Clinical-Community Psychology from the University of South Carolina. Over the past 20 years, Dr. Jacobson has provided a range of assessment, diagnostic, and treatment services to children, adolescents, and adults with varying degrees of developmental and comorbid psychiatric disabilities through outpatient, residential, and school settings.
He has worked in various capacities with UCP’s Caring Partnership for over a decade. In his current role, Dr. Jacobson provides clinical oversight of UCP’s state Center of Excellence Project, an OPWDD funded collaborative project focusing on establishing best practices within Children’s Residential Programs.
Dr. Jacobson also provides evaluations, training, supervision, and consultation throughout UCP and its affiliates. Dr. Jacobson resides with his family in Clinton.
Upstate Cerebral Palsy provides programs and services to thousands of children and adults with differing abilities and their families. As the largest human services provider in central New York, the agency employs more than 2000 staff at over 80 locations.
RMH recognized nationally for promoting organ, eye and tissue donation
Rome Medical Practice announces new administrative clinical manager
Kenwood Library hosts Gold Rush Day
Children: Investment for the future
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Kenwood Library hosts Gold Rush Day
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Children: Investment for the future
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Mount Calvary marks anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Service and picnic Sunday in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Free cabaret at Stanley to feature high school students
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/16/18View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol