Hospital hosts job fair, open house March 29
Rome Memorial Hospital will host a job fair and open house from 2 to 6 p.m. Wednesday, March 29, to highlight career opportunities in various departments including nursing, long term care, ancillary and support services.
Qualified candidates will be able to fill out an application, speak to managers and take a tour of the facility. Onsite interviews will be available. Those attending should bring a resume.
Refreshments will be served.
“This is an opportunity to be part of a progressive healthcare team where your skill, talent and voice is valued,” said Joan Marquette, human resources manager. “We are seeking exceptional professionals in our pursuit of excellence.”
Rome Memorial Hospital, 1500 N. James St., employs over 1,000 people on a full and part-time basis with a total of $49.4 million in salary and benefits.
Oneida Healthcare earns ‘A’ from raters for patient safety
MVHS names former Navy officer senior vp/chief nursing officer
Horseshoe Forestry Co. topic Tuesday
About 40 attend Sonrise service at Pinti Field
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Horseshoe Forestry Co. topic Tuesday
- 4:00pm 04/22/17About 40 attend Sonrise service at Pinti Field
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Thrift shop helps fund ministry
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Sale in Floyd Thursday, Friday
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Rummage sale in Constableville
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Lasagna dinner aids roofing fund
- 4:00pm 04/22/17The meaning of suffering
- 4:00pm 04/21/17Polish Horror Musical on screen in Out After Midnight
- 4:00pm 04/21/17Utica Heart Run and Walk tops $1M despite cold race conditions
- 4:00pm 04/21/17Food $en$e open to everyone; orders being taken at five sites