Hospital hosts job fair, open house March 29
Rome Memorial Hospital will host a job fair and open house from 2 to 6 p.m. Wednesday, March 29, to highlight career opportunities in various departments including nursing, long term care, ancillary and support services.
Qualified candidates will be able to fill out an application, speak to managers and take a tour of the facility. Onsite interviews will be available. Those attending should bring a resume.
Refreshments will be served.
“This is an opportunity to be part of a progressive healthcare team where your skill, talent and voice is valued,” said Joan Marquette, human resources manager. “We are seeking exceptional professionals in our pursuit of excellence.”
Rome Memorial Hospital, 1500 N. James St., employs over 1,000 people on a full and part-time basis with a total of $49.4 million in salary and benefits.
New program encourages patients to take medications as prescribed
Practitioners join Upstate Family Health Center
Fiddlers Association concert Sunday
Donations accepted Friday at ‘Big Combo’ showing
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Fiddlers Association concert Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Summer Showcase auditions June 26, 27 at Players of Utica
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Donations accepted Friday at ‘Big Combo’ showing
- 4:00pm 06/22/17‘Apparition Hill’ about life and what comes after
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Trail Blazers-Jammers baseball game benefit for Relay for Life
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Drama based on Doctorow story
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Both movies held over at Cinema Capitol
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Lawmakers, volunteer firefighters praise passage of legislation for cancer coverage
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Theaters of Rome program Friday at First Prebyterian
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Yoga for seniors, blood drive at Oneida library