Hospital hosts job fair, open house March 29
Rome Memorial Hospital will host a job fair and open house from 2 to 6 p.m. Wednesday, March 29, to highlight career opportunities in various departments including nursing, long term care, ancillary and support services.
Qualified candidates will be able to fill out an application, speak to managers and take a tour of the facility. Onsite interviews will be available. Those attending should bring a resume.
Refreshments will be served.
“This is an opportunity to be part of a progressive healthcare team where your skill, talent and voice is valued,” said Joan Marquette, human resources manager. “We are seeking exceptional professionals in our pursuit of excellence.”
Rome Memorial Hospital, 1500 N. James St., employs over 1,000 people on a full and part-time basis with a total of $49.4 million in salary and benefits.
RMH pharmacist earns additional certification
Warden named director of Behavioral Medicine for MWHS
Registration begins for Rising Stars
Josh Hartnett stars in Japanese-American comedy
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Registration begins for Rising Stars
- 4:00pm 03/22/18RACC announces 2018 At Home in the ArtHouse concert series
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Josh Hartnett stars in Japanese-American comedy
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Easter Egg Hunt March 30 in Sherrill
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Director Tarkovsky’s final film at ‘Out After Midnite’
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Tickets on sale Friday for MercyMe
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Post honors vet with dance
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Cinema presents western film ‘Hostiles’
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Rockin’ the Redhouse Friday in Syracuse
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Legion offers breakfast Sunday