Hospital hosts job fair, open house March 29
Rome Memorial Hospital will host a job fair and open house from 2 to 6 p.m. Wednesday, March 29, to highlight career opportunities in various departments including nursing, long term care, ancillary and support services.
Qualified candidates will be able to fill out an application, speak to managers and take a tour of the facility. Onsite interviews will be available. Those attending should bring a resume.
Refreshments will be served.
“This is an opportunity to be part of a progressive healthcare team where your skill, talent and voice is valued,” said Joan Marquette, human resources manager. “We are seeking exceptional professionals in our pursuit of excellence.”
Rome Memorial Hospital, 1500 N. James St., employs over 1,000 people on a full and part-time basis with a total of $49.4 million in salary and benefits.
Alternative treatments available for chronic gynecological symptoms
Rome Memorial Hospital picks assistant plant operations director
Kay Real Estate to be honored at chamber luncheon
Loans, grants available during Older Americans Month
- 4:00pm 05/23/17Kay Real Estate to be honored at chamber luncheon
- 4:00pm 05/23/17Food $en$e orders being taken at five sites
- 4:00pm 05/23/17Loans, grants available during Older Americans Month
- 4:00pm 05/23/17National Senior Health & Fitness Day event May 31
- 4:00pm 05/23/17Fine dining signups underway
- 4:00pm 05/23/17Presbyterian Home marks 50 years
- 4:00pm 05/22/17Deadline today for MVHS breakfast for cancer survivors
- 4:00pm 05/22/17Girl Scouts donate cookies for blood donors
- 4:00pm 05/20/17First United Methodist gets new pastor July 1
- 4:00pm 05/20/17Whitesboro bazaar has Hawkins rides