Hospital hosts job fair, open house March 29
Rome Memorial Hospital will host a job fair and open house from 2 to 6 p.m. Wednesday, March 29, to highlight career opportunities in various departments including nursing, long term care, ancillary and support services.
Qualified candidates will be able to fill out an application, speak to managers and take a tour of the facility. Onsite interviews will be available. Those attending should bring a resume.
Refreshments will be served.
“This is an opportunity to be part of a progressive healthcare team where your skill, talent and voice is valued,” said Joan Marquette, human resources manager. “We are seeking exceptional professionals in our pursuit of excellence.”
Rome Memorial Hospital, 1500 N. James St., employs over 1,000 people on a full and part-time basis with a total of $49.4 million in salary and benefits.
Recovering heroin user gives hope for addicts, families
Officials warn threat of blue-green algae still lurks in lakes
August food service inspections
French drama highlights dances by acclaimed choreographer
- 4:00pm 09/22/17August food service inspections
- 4:00pm 09/22/17Agricultural education topic of banquet Oct. 4
- 4:00pm 09/22/17Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Country singer to perform at MVCC
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Concert postponed
- 4:00pm 09/21/17NY awarded $3.5 million suicide prevention grant
- 4:00pm 09/21/17French drama highlights dances by acclaimed choreographer
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Kannapolis: A Moving Portrait concert Friday
- 4:00pm 09/21/17‘Out After Midnight’ with ‘The Villainess’
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Neal Caine and the Danny Sinoff Quintet perform Saturday