Hospital hosts job fair, open house March 29
Rome Memorial Hospital will host a job fair and open house from 2 to 6 p.m. Wednesday, March 29, to highlight career opportunities in various departments including nursing, long term care, ancillary and support services.
Qualified candidates will be able to fill out an application, speak to managers and take a tour of the facility. Onsite interviews will be available. Those attending should bring a resume.
Refreshments will be served.
“This is an opportunity to be part of a progressive healthcare team where your skill, talent and voice is valued,” said Joan Marquette, human resources manager. “We are seeking exceptional professionals in our pursuit of excellence.”
Rome Memorial Hospital, 1500 N. James St., employs over 1,000 people on a full and part-time basis with a total of $49.4 million in salary and benefits.
Family medicine residency program announces faculty member
MVHS offers public speaking help
Physician assistant joins medical office
Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Family medicine residency program announces faculty member
- 4:00pm 01/22/18MVHS offers public speaking help
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Physician assistant joins medical office
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Bassett Healthcare names chief of orthopedics
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Roast pork dinner January 28
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Dinner dance aids camping ministry, community outreach
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Oneida County Health Department performs food service inspections
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’