Hospital hosts job fair, open house March 29
Rome Memorial Hospital will host a job fair and open house from 2 to 6 p.m. Wednesday, March 29, to highlight career opportunities in various departments including nursing, long term care, ancillary and support services.
Qualified candidates will be able to fill out an application, speak to managers and take a tour of the facility. Onsite interviews will be available. Those attending should bring a resume.
Refreshments will be served.
“This is an opportunity to be part of a progressive healthcare team where your skill, talent and voice is valued,” said Joan Marquette, human resources manager. “We are seeking exceptional professionals in our pursuit of excellence.”
Rome Memorial Hospital, 1500 N. James St., employs over 1,000 people on a full and part-time basis with a total of $49.4 million in salary and benefits.
Tenney backs bill to cut local share of Medicaid
Behavioral health director appointed at MVHS
Rising Stars classes start Saturday
Four shows on exhibit at art center
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Rising Stars classes start Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Four shows on exhibit at art center
- 4:00pm 03/22/17View seeks assistant art teacher
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Railway Historical Society lists season’s events
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Women’s suffrage program among events in Oneida Library
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Author discusses book on women’s suffrage
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Exhibitions showcase young and established
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Slate roofing workshop April 8
- 4:00pm 03/21/17Chronic pain added to medical marijuana list
- 4:00pm 03/21/17Low-income seniors face housing crisis