Hospice offers ‘Spousal Loss’ support group
NEW HARTFORD — Hospice & Palliative Care, Inc. is offering a “Spousal Loss” support group for anyone who has experienced the death of a spouse or partner.
The group will be facilitated by Licensed Clinical Social Worker Janet Benjamin and will meet on Tuesdays from 2-3:30 p.m. from March 20 through April 24.
To register, contact Benjamin at 315-735-648, ext. 1007 by March 13.
All groups are free and meet at 4277 Middle Settlement Road.
The length of the marriage or committed relationship does not determine the depth of grief. The group focuses on normal responses to grief and the tasks of mourning, as well as providing a safe place to share feelings and experiences, to ask questions, and to seek comfort. It is a place to give and seek support.
RMH pharmacist earns additional certification
Warden named director of Behavioral Medicine for MWHS
Hurd assigned as stroke outreach nurse
Doctor draws attention to Brain Injury Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 03/19/18RMH pharmacist earns additional certification
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Warden named director of Behavioral Medicine for MWHS
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Hurd assigned as stroke outreach nurse
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Doctor draws attention to Brain Injury Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Blood drive Friday at St. John’s church
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Tickets available for 31st annual Epicurean Delight
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Commonality in shared faith
- 4:00pm 03/17/18‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church lists special services
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Fashionable spring topic of luncheon