Hospice offers ‘Spousal Loss’ support group
NEW HARTFORD — Hospice & Palliative Care, Inc. is offering a “Spousal Loss” support group for anyone who has experienced the death of a spouse or partner.
The group will be facilitated by Licensed Clinical Social Worker Janet Benjamin and will meet on Tuesdays from 2-3:30 p.m. from March 20 through April 24.
To register, contact Benjamin at 315-735-648, ext. 1007 by March 13.
All groups are free and meet at 4277 Middle Settlement Road.
The length of the marriage or committed relationship does not determine the depth of grief. The group focuses on normal responses to grief and the tasks of mourning, as well as providing a safe place to share feelings and experiences, to ask questions, and to seek comfort. It is a place to give and seek support.
Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
Speech therapy offers help with much more than just pronunciation
Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Movie depicts real life art heist
- 4:00pm 06/21/18‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ on stage Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Benefit concert features The BBC Band
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Betsy Concert Series returns June 28
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Mirren and Sutherland star in comedy-drama
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Schneider give talk on ‘West Side Story’ Wednesday