Hospice offers ‘Spousal Loss’ support group
NEW HARTFORD — Hospice & Palliative Care, Inc. is offering a “Spousal Loss” support group for anyone who has experienced the death of a spouse or partner.
The group will be facilitated by Licensed Clinical Social Worker Janet Benjamin and will meet on Tuesdays from 2-3:30 p.m. from March 20 through April 24.
To register, contact Benjamin at 315-735-648, ext. 1007 by March 13.
All groups are free and meet at 4277 Middle Settlement Road.
The length of the marriage or committed relationship does not determine the depth of grief. The group focuses on normal responses to grief and the tasks of mourning, as well as providing a safe place to share feelings and experiences, to ask questions, and to seek comfort. It is a place to give and seek support.
Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Center offers trip to Lake George
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Golden anniversary
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Ladies club gathers Friday
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Cox family gathers in Verona
- 4:00pm 09/24/18New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September is Peripheral Arterial Disease Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take action to protect your health
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take Steps Walk Sunday in Utica