Hospice offers session on Grief and the Holidays
NEW HARTFORD —Hospice & Palliative Care will offer Grief and the Holidays, a seminar that offers help and hope for enduring the holidays without loved ones.
The event is Oct. 29 from 2 to 4 p.m. at the New Hartford First United Methodist Church, 105 Genesee St. For more information, call Adrian Bartholomeo, (315) 735-6487, extension 1070.
This session will provide ideas on how to embrace the holidays while grieving the loss of a loved one. Presenters will also will focus on how to build bridges from past to present by altering expectations to meet current needs.
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
Spine specialist featured during Health Night program at MVCC
Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Grace Union marks 129th anniversary
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Church to host Harvest Dinner
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Dinner, dancing in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Retreat House offers First Friday Day of Prayer
- 4:00pm 09/21/184-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fall planting class Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 09/20/18MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29