Hospice offers session on Grief and the Holidays
NEW HARTFORD —Hospice & Palliative Care will offer Grief and the Holidays, a seminar that offers help and hope for enduring the holidays without loved ones.
The event is Oct. 29 from 2 to 4 p.m. at the New Hartford First United Methodist Church, 105 Genesee St. For more information, call Adrian Bartholomeo, (315) 735-6487, extension 1070.
This session will provide ideas on how to embrace the holidays while grieving the loss of a loved one. Presenters will also will focus on how to build bridges from past to present by altering expectations to meet current needs.
RMH adds additional 3-D mammography machine, expands appointments
Goel recognized as 2017 Physician of the Year
Film based on ‘Winnie The Pooh’ creator
Capitol screens holiday classic
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Film based on ‘Winnie The Pooh’ creator
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Capitol screens holiday classic
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Drama stars Harrelson as President Johnson
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Local author at Fusion Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Gallery hosts Christmas showcase
- 4:00pm 11/22/17‘A Christmas Carol’ concert this weekend in Lowville
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Herkimer County Historical Society’s holiday sale starts Friday
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Ladies’ Night event aids Adopt-A-Mom program
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Symphoria concert Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Irish music in Oriskany Tuesday