Hospice offers session on Grief and the Holidays
NEW HARTFORD —Hospice & Palliative Care will offer Grief and the Holidays, a seminar that offers help and hope for enduring the holidays without loved ones.
The event is Oct. 29 from 2 to 4 p.m. at the New Hartford First United Methodist Church, 105 Genesee St. For more information, call Adrian Bartholomeo, (315) 735-6487, extension 1070.
This session will provide ideas on how to embrace the holidays while grieving the loss of a loved one. Presenters will also will focus on how to build bridges from past to present by altering expectations to meet current needs.
Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
Speech therapy offers help with much more than just pronunciation
Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Movie depicts real life art heist
- 4:00pm 06/21/18‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ on stage Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Benefit concert features The BBC Band
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Betsy Concert Series returns June 28
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Mirren and Sutherland star in comedy-drama
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Schneider give talk on ‘West Side Story’ Wednesday