Hospice offers session on Grief and the Holidays
NEW HARTFORD —Hospice & Palliative Care will offer Grief and the Holidays, a seminar that offers help and hope for enduring the holidays without loved ones.
The event is Oct. 29 from 2 to 4 p.m. at the New Hartford First United Methodist Church, 105 Genesee St. For more information, call Adrian Bartholomeo, (315) 735-6487, extension 1070.
This session will provide ideas on how to embrace the holidays while grieving the loss of a loved one. Presenters will also will focus on how to build bridges from past to present by altering expectations to meet current needs.
Heart Run & Walk March 3
Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
Red Cross seeks blood donors at upcoming drives
Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Red Cross seeks blood donors at upcoming drives
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Alzheimer’s Association lists meetings for March, April
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Center screens ‘Patriot’s Day’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Meet new friends at Ava Dorfman event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Funds reinstated in federal hospital program good news for Oneida Healthcare
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Heart Run & Walk March 3
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Church hosts drive
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Free yoga session at View Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Rome hospital hosts nurse recruitment event