Hospice hosts happy hour event
NEW HARTFORD — Hospice and Palliative Care in New Hartford will host a summer happy hour fundraiser on Monday, Aug. 20 at 5 p.m. at the Aqua Vino Restaurant in Utica.
Guests may enjoy beer and wine, a Saranac Brewery beer tasting, and food, and a raffle for two 2018-19 season tickets for Utica Comets games. Entertainment will include a selfie booth, guests Dave and Beth from Lite 98.7, and musician Spencer Morgan of local band Last Left.
Tickets are $35 for admission and $10 for the raffle, and can be purchased at hospicecareinc.org, by calling 315-735-6484, or at the door.
Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Center offers trip to Lake George
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Golden anniversary
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Ladies club gathers Friday
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Cox family gathers in Verona
- 4:00pm 09/24/18New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September is Peripheral Arterial Disease Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take action to protect your health
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take Steps Walk Sunday in Utica