Hospice hosts happy hour event
NEW HARTFORD — Hospice and Palliative Care in New Hartford will host a summer happy hour fundraiser on Monday, Aug. 20 at 5 p.m. at the Aqua Vino Restaurant in Utica.
Guests may enjoy beer and wine, a Saranac Brewery beer tasting, and food, and a raffle for two 2018-19 season tickets for Utica Comets games. Entertainment will include a selfie booth, guests Dave and Beth from Lite 98.7, and musician Spencer Morgan of local band Last Left.
Tickets are $35 for admission and $10 for the raffle, and can be purchased at hospicecareinc.org, by calling 315-735-6484, or at the door.
Nonsurgical treatment for chronic back pain available at RMH
Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy welcomes spine specialist
Making the tough calls
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Making the tough calls
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Pre-order today for bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18All Denominations service Nov. 20
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday mass, dinner Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Christmas at the Corner Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Church offers free meal Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday Bazaar Dec. 1 in Verona
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Thanksgiving service in Clinton
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark