Hit the trails starting in March
Tramp and Trail Club of Utica has announced its schedule of events for March, April and May. All activities open to the public. Participants must sign a waiver. Car pooling is encouraged.
For more information visit Trampntrail.org. Those interested should call the leader for information or look on the website, click on “schedule” then month for description. Scheduled events with leader’s phone number:
- March 3, Heart Walk, Hike, 315-736-2564.
- March 4, Whetstone Gulf, Snowshoe, 315-767-9708.
- March 10, Sherrill Brook Park, Ski/Snowshoe, 315-794-6770.
- March 11, Moose River Mountain, Hike/Ski/Snowshoe, 315-736-2564.
- March 17, Utica Marsh, Hike/Snowshoe, 315-338-1573.
- March 18, Cazenovia Gorge, Hike/Ski/Snowshoe, 315-942-5176.
- March 24, UPC to UC, Hike, 315-768-3566.
- March 25, Hike Hamilton College, Hike, 315-841-8717.
- March 31, Basswood Pond State Forest, Hike, 315-723-0085.
- April 7, Tom & Cat Mountains, Hike, 315-941-5020.
- April 8, Floyd Town Park, Hike, 315-768-7374.
- April 14, Other Side Rayhill Trail, Hike, 315-736-7425.
- April 15, Oriskany to Rome, Bike, 315-768-3566.
- April 21, Erie Canal Clean-up, Trail Maintenance, 315-896-4746.
- April 22, Bike Madison County, Bike, 315-269-4099.
- April 28, Gertrude’s Nose, Hike, 315-525-0366.
- April 29, Mohonk Preserve, Hike, 315-867-3088.
- May 5, Pools Brook Park, Hike, 315-723-6332.
- May 6, Boonville, Bike, 315-767-9708.
- May 12, Pratts Falls, Hike, 315-853-3713.
- May 13, Old Forge, Kayak, 315-736-7425.
- May 19, Helderberg Escarpment, Hike, 315-269-4099.
- May 20, Susquehanna Kayak, Kayak, 315-723-0085.
- May 26, Deansboro Trail, Kayak, 315-841-8717.
- May 27, Bike Verona, Bike, 315-363-8241.
- May 28, Forest Hill, Hike, 315-264-8280.
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
Spine specialist featured during Health Night program at MVCC
Oneida Community Mansion House offers free admission Saturday
Glass art classes start this week at View
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Oneida Community Mansion House offers free admission Saturday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18‘A People’s History of Utica’ Sept. 26
- 4:00pm 09/19/18‘Books and Bordeaux’ event Friday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Glass art classes start this week at View
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Poetry workshop Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Poetry reading, workshop Sept. 27
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Underground Railroad topic of lecture Sept. 26
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Historical society hosts author Sandra Salm
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Lecture at MVCC rescheduled
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Celebrating 50 years