Herkimer County to host suicide prevention program Jan. 6
The Herkimer County Suicide Prevention Coalition and the Central New York Chapter of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention will host safeTALK suicide prevention training on Saturday, Jan. 6 from 9 a.m. to noon at East Schuyler United Methodist Church, 118 Church Road, Frankfort.
The training is free and registration is required. For more information or to register, contact Karen Carroll, RN, at 315-383-3178.
LivingWorks’ safeTALK training is open to anyone over the age of 15 and requires no prior experience. The half-day alertness training prepares attendees to become a suicide-alert helper, recognize pleas for help and take action by connecting to life-saving intervention resources.
The training will feature presentations and guidance from a LivingWorks registered trainer, local community resources, and hands-on skills practice and development.
Oneida Healthcare receives Breastfeeding Friendly Practice Designation
MVHS Nursing Leadership team honored
Schall sings in Constableville
Be the bearers of love in a harsh world
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Schall sings in Constableville
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Vernon church hosts sales
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Annual BBQ at Steuben Methodist Church April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church offers free meal April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church to hold pasta dinner
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Be the bearers of love in a harsh world
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Oriskany Central School Ski & Snowboard Club to hold Book Fair
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Cornell University reminds residents to think globally, plant locally
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Sign-up for May Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spektral Quartet to perform at Hamilton College April 21