Herkimer County to host suicide prevention program Jan. 6
The Herkimer County Suicide Prevention Coalition and the Central New York Chapter of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention will host safeTALK suicide prevention training on Saturday, Jan. 6 from 9 a.m. to noon at East Schuyler United Methodist Church, 118 Church Road, Frankfort.
The training is free and registration is required. For more information or to register, contact Karen Carroll, RN, at 315-383-3178.
LivingWorks’ safeTALK training is open to anyone over the age of 15 and requires no prior experience. The half-day alertness training prepares attendees to become a suicide-alert helper, recognize pleas for help and take action by connecting to life-saving intervention resources.
The training will feature presentations and guidance from a LivingWorks registered trainer, local community resources, and hands-on skills practice and development.
Orthopedic surgeon joins group
Bushnell named Rome Memorial chief medical officer
Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Roast pork dinner January 28
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Dinner dance aids camping ministry, community outreach
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Oneida County Health Department performs food service inspections
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Gibson Brothers perform Jan. 26
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Bluegrass jam Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Ultimate Aldean concert Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Riggies, Greens and Rock Sunday