Healthy Habits program Feb. 13
The Central New York Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association will present “Healthy Habits for a Healthier You” at Jervis Public Library, 613 N. Washington St., at 3 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 13 in the library’s accessible auditorium.
The program is free.
According to the Alzheimer’s Association, the program will focus on the connection between brain and body health. Participants will learn about research in the areas of diet and nutrition, exercise, cognitive activity, and social engagement, as well as strategies for incorporating healthy habits into a plan for healthy aging.
Registration for this program is required by contacting the Alzheimer’s Association at 315-617-4025, ext. 100.
On the net: www.alz.org
Nonsurgical treatment for chronic back pain available at RMH
Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy welcomes spine specialist
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/1815th Annual MV Latino Association Gala Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Clinton to kick off Shoppers’ Stroll and Holiday Parade Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Charity beer, wine tasting Nov. 30
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Visit Hamilton for the Holidays
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View hosts Christmas on Main Street event Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide