Healthy Habits program Feb. 13
The Central New York Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association will present “Healthy Habits for a Healthier You” at Jervis Public Library, 613 N. Washington St., at 3 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 13 in the library’s accessible auditorium.
The program is free.
According to the Alzheimer’s Association, the program will focus on the connection between brain and body health. Participants will learn about research in the areas of diet and nutrition, exercise, cognitive activity, and social engagement, as well as strategies for incorporating healthy habits into a plan for healthy aging.
Registration for this program is required by contacting the Alzheimer’s Association at 315-617-4025, ext. 100.
On the net: www.alz.org
RMH recognized nationally for promoting organ, eye and tissue donation
Rome Medical Practice announces new administrative clinical manager
Kenwood Library hosts Gold Rush Day
Children: Investment for the future
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Kenwood Library hosts Gold Rush Day
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Children: Investment for the future
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Mount Calvary marks anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Service and picnic Sunday in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Free cabaret at Stanley to feature high school students
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/16/18View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol