Healthy Habits program Feb. 13
The Central New York Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association will present “Healthy Habits for a Healthier You” at Jervis Public Library, 613 N. Washington St., at 3 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 13 in the library’s accessible auditorium.
The program is free.
According to the Alzheimer’s Association, the program will focus on the connection between brain and body health. Participants will learn about research in the areas of diet and nutrition, exercise, cognitive activity, and social engagement, as well as strategies for incorporating healthy habits into a plan for healthy aging.
Registration for this program is required by contacting the Alzheimer’s Association at 315-617-4025, ext. 100.
On the net: www.alz.org
Regional Center for Wound Care earns national honors
Rome hospital honors employees’ care, commitment
Children’s Camp Lookout to hold Open House
Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Children’s Camp Lookout to hold Open House
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Regional Center for Wound Care earns national honors
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Women’s Health Open House Wednesday
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Medicare seminar Friday at Jervis Public Library
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s Day service Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s club meets May 22
- 4:00pm 05/19/18‘Beauty Secrets’ theme for meeting
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Church offers free meal May 26