Healthy Habits program Feb. 13
The Central New York Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association will present “Healthy Habits for a Healthier You” at Jervis Public Library, 613 N. Washington St., at 3 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 13 in the library’s accessible auditorium.
The program is free.
According to the Alzheimer’s Association, the program will focus on the connection between brain and body health. Participants will learn about research in the areas of diet and nutrition, exercise, cognitive activity, and social engagement, as well as strategies for incorporating healthy habits into a plan for healthy aging.
Registration for this program is required by contacting the Alzheimer’s Association at 315-617-4025, ext. 100.
On the net: www.alz.org
Heart Run & Walk March 3
Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
Silk marbling class March 3
Art center hosts ‘Mélange’ exhibit reception Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Silk marbling class March 3
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Art center hosts ‘Mélange’ exhibit reception Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Oneida library offers Family Tech Night, ‘Coco’ screening
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Puppet Show kicks off community health initiative in Boonville
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Spring Dance Concert at Hamilton College March 2
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Red Cross seeks blood donors at upcoming drives
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Alzheimer’s Association lists meetings for March, April
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Center screens ‘Patriot’s Day’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Meet new friends at Ava Dorfman event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Funds reinstated in federal hospital program good news for Oneida Healthcare