Health Night looks at diagnosis, treatment of urinary problems
Urinary problems in men and women is the topic for next month’s Health Night presentation by Rome Memorial Hospital.
“Your Urologic Health” will be offered Jan. 9 at Beeches Inn and Conference Center, Turin Road. Urologists Bashar Omarbasha, Wael F. Muakkassa and Brent Carlyle of Rome Medical Practice Urology, will speak and answer questions. The program begins at 5:30 p.m.
The doctors will talk about issues like cancer, prostate disease, male and female incontinence, male sexual dysfunction and kidney stone disease. The specialists, who are members of Rome Memorial’s medical staff, are trained in laparoscopic and microvascular techniques. Rome Medical Practice Urology is located in the Griffiss Professional Complex, 267 Hill Road, Suite 300.
Health Night is a free lecture series sponsored by the hospital.
Advance registration is requested. For more information or to make a reservation, call 315-337-5309.
Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
Cinema presents acclaimed anime movie ‘Spirited Away’
Beatles classic on Cinema Capitol screen
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Cinema presents acclaimed anime movie ‘Spirited Away’
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Beatles classic on Cinema Capitol screen
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Fair marks 130 years with concert
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Nick Piccininni performs Friday
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Drive-in Night returns to the Capitol Theatre
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Dan Brubeck Quartet performs July 26
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Unity Hall screens ‘The Allman Brothers Band: Live at the Beacon Theatre’ Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Hamilton International Film Festival starts Monday
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Lowville Village Band performs
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Sunset Party Cruise Sunday