Health Night looks at diagnosis, treatment of urinary problems
Urinary problems in men and women is the topic for next month’s Health Night presentation by Rome Memorial Hospital.
“Your Urologic Health” will be offered Jan. 9 at Beeches Inn and Conference Center, Turin Road. Urologists Bashar Omarbasha, Wael F. Muakkassa and Brent Carlyle of Rome Medical Practice Urology, will speak and answer questions. The program begins at 5:30 p.m.
The doctors will talk about issues like cancer, prostate disease, male and female incontinence, male sexual dysfunction and kidney stone disease. The specialists, who are members of Rome Memorial’s medical staff, are trained in laparoscopic and microvascular techniques. Rome Medical Practice Urology is located in the Griffiss Professional Complex, 267 Hill Road, Suite 300.
Health Night is a free lecture series sponsored by the hospital.
Advance registration is requested. For more information or to make a reservation, call 315-337-5309.
MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
Celebrating 50 years
Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Ava Dorfman fitness classes include yoga, dancing, Tai Chi
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Center hosts Halloween Party
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Dorfman hosts Ghost Talk Oct. 30
- 4:00pm 10/22/18MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Fly shot clinic in Deerfield Oct. 24
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Bone marrow drive Oct. 27
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Blood donation opportunities in November
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Host ‘Dress Down Day’ to support Hospice