Health Night looks at diagnosis, treatment of urinary problems
Urinary problems in men and women is the topic for next month’s Health Night presentation by Rome Memorial Hospital.
“Your Urologic Health” will be offered Jan. 9 at Beeches Inn and Conference Center, Turin Road. Urologists Bashar Omarbasha, Wael F. Muakkassa and Brent Carlyle of Rome Medical Practice Urology, will speak and answer questions. The program begins at 5:30 p.m.
The doctors will talk about issues like cancer, prostate disease, male and female incontinence, male sexual dysfunction and kidney stone disease. The specialists, who are members of Rome Memorial’s medical staff, are trained in laparoscopic and microvascular techniques. Rome Medical Practice Urology is located in the Griffiss Professional Complex, 267 Hill Road, Suite 300.
Health Night is a free lecture series sponsored by the hospital.
Advance registration is requested. For more information or to make a reservation, call 315-337-5309.
Oneida Healthcare receives Breastfeeding Friendly Practice Designation
MVHS Nursing Leadership team honored
Schall sings in Constableville
Be the bearers of love in a harsh world
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Schall sings in Constableville
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Vernon church hosts sales
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Annual BBQ at Steuben Methodist Church April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church offers free meal April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church to hold pasta dinner
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Be the bearers of love in a harsh world
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Oriskany Central School Ski & Snowboard Club to hold Book Fair
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Cornell University reminds residents to think globally, plant locally
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Sign-up for May Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spektral Quartet to perform at Hamilton College April 21