Health Night looks at diagnosis, treatment of urinary problems
Urinary problems in men and women is the topic for next month’s Health Night presentation by Rome Memorial Hospital.
“Your Urologic Health” will be offered Jan. 9 at Beeches Inn and Conference Center, Turin Road. Urologists Bashar Omarbasha, Wael F. Muakkassa and Brent Carlyle of Rome Medical Practice Urology, will speak and answer questions. The program begins at 5:30 p.m.
The doctors will talk about issues like cancer, prostate disease, male and female incontinence, male sexual dysfunction and kidney stone disease. The specialists, who are members of Rome Memorial’s medical staff, are trained in laparoscopic and microvascular techniques. Rome Medical Practice Urology is located in the Griffiss Professional Complex, 267 Hill Road, Suite 300.
Health Night is a free lecture series sponsored by the hospital.
Advance registration is requested. For more information or to make a reservation, call 315-337-5309.
Orthopedic surgeon joins group
Bushnell named Rome Memorial chief medical officer
Oneida County Health Department performs food service inspections
Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Oneida County Health Department performs food service inspections
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Gibson Brothers perform Jan. 26
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Bluegrass jam Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Ultimate Aldean concert Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Riggies, Greens and Rock Sunday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Wine Tasting event aids Foothills programs
- 4:00pm 01/17/18‘Pushed Aside: Reclaiming Gage’ opera premiere Sunday
- 4:00pm 01/17/18Library hosts poetry workshops Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/17/18Pushing the Limits Book Club among Oneida library events