Health fair in Lyons Falls Nov. 3-5
LYONS FALLS — The 10th annual Health and Wellness Weekend will be held Nov. 3 to 5 at The Edge Hotel, Route 12.
This event features workshops, presentations and more than 65 vendors, including iridology readings, aura readings, mediums, massage, reiki, reflexology, yoga, Zumba, fitness, nutrition, numberology, feng shui, herbs, crystals, oils, chiropractic, cranial sacral, human design, raw foods and foot soaks.
Call (315) 348-4211 for more information.
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
Spine specialist featured during Health Night program at MVCC
Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Grace Union marks 129th anniversary
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Church to host Harvest Dinner
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Dinner, dancing in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Retreat House offers First Friday Day of Prayer
- 4:00pm 09/21/184-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fall planting class Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 09/20/18MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29