Health fair in Lyons Falls Nov. 3-5
LYONS FALLS — The 10th annual Health and Wellness Weekend will be held Nov. 3 to 5 at The Edge Hotel, Route 12.
This event features workshops, presentations and more than 65 vendors, including iridology readings, aura readings, mediums, massage, reiki, reflexology, yoga, Zumba, fitness, nutrition, numberology, feng shui, herbs, crystals, oils, chiropractic, cranial sacral, human design, raw foods and foot soaks.
Call (315) 348-4211 for more information.
Heart Run & Walk March 3
Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
Red Cross seeks blood donors at upcoming drives
Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Red Cross seeks blood donors at upcoming drives
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Alzheimer’s Association lists meetings for March, April
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Center screens ‘Patriot’s Day’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Meet new friends at Ava Dorfman event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Funds reinstated in federal hospital program good news for Oneida Healthcare
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Heart Run & Walk March 3
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Church hosts drive
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Free yoga session at View Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Rome hospital hosts nurse recruitment event