Grief support group meets Wednesday
NEW HARTFORD — Hospice & Palliative Care, Inc., will offer Passages, a group for any adult who has experienced the loss of a loved one through accident or illness, starting May 16.
The group, facilitated by Licensed Medical Social Worker Dave Roberts, will meet from 5:30-7 p.m. Wednesdays, form May 16 through June 6. To register, contact Roberts at 315-736-8684 by May 9.
Each person grieves in their own way and in their own time. The group is a safe place to share feelings and experiences, ask questions, seek support or just listen. It is a place to receive and give support.
Regional Center for Wound Care earns national honors
Rome hospital honors employees’ care, commitment
Sign-up for June Food $en$e today
Cinema screens animated movie with all-star cast
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Sign-up for June Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Junior Dairy Leaders graduation slated
- 4:00pm 05/25/18DEC reminds campers to use local firewood
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Cinema screens animated movie with all-star cast
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Pianist Laussade performs in Lee Center Tuesday
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Old Tyme Fiddlers’ Association hosts Season Kickoff Party May 27
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Players close season with ‘110 in the Shade’
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Ladies Night at View May 31
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Smokey Robinson set to perform at the NYS Fair
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Herkimer Home opens Saturday