Grief support group meets Wednesday
NEW HARTFORD — Hospice & Palliative Care, Inc., will offer Passages, a group for any adult who has experienced the loss of a loved one through accident or illness, starting May 16.
The group, facilitated by Licensed Medical Social Worker Dave Roberts, will meet from 5:30-7 p.m. Wednesdays, form May 16 through June 6. To register, contact Roberts at 315-736-8684 by May 9.
Each person grieves in their own way and in their own time. The group is a safe place to share feelings and experiences, ask questions, seek support or just listen. It is a place to receive and give support.
Surgical specialists, sleep medicine practices moving
Pain free following surgery, patient expresses his appreciation for neurosurgeon
Center to host Halloween party for kids
Stained glass holiday pin workshop Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Center to host Halloween party for kids
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Stained glass holiday pin workshop Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Fall Book Sale in Holland Patent
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Historian explores how colonial New York was settled
- 4:00pm 10/17/18BBQ aids library
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Museum honors Samuel J. May
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Local authors collaborate for ‘Young Liberators’ book signing, lecture tour
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Oneida Mansion House hosts cemetery tour
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Author of ‘Foods From Far and Away’ at Jervis Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Tractor safety course scheduled