Grief support group meets Wednesday
NEW HARTFORD — Hospice & Palliative Care, Inc., will offer Passages, a group for any adult who has experienced the loss of a loved one through accident or illness, starting May 16.
The group, facilitated by Licensed Medical Social Worker Dave Roberts, will meet from 5:30-7 p.m. Wednesdays, form May 16 through June 6. To register, contact Roberts at 315-736-8684 by May 9.
Each person grieves in their own way and in their own time. The group is a safe place to share feelings and experiences, ask questions, seek support or just listen. It is a place to receive and give support.
RMH recognized nationally for promoting organ, eye and tissue donation
Rome Medical Practice announces new administrative clinical manager
Financial exploitation seminar Friday
Catalanos celebrate golden anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Financial exploitation seminar Friday
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Catalanos celebrate golden anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Financial planning meeting Aug. 20
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Backer family gathers
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Reservations due for fall Catskills trip
- 4:00pm 08/13/18RMH recognized nationally for promoting organ, eye and tissue donation
- 4:00pm 08/13/18Hospice hosts happy hour event
- 4:00pm 08/13/18Addiction support for families meets Aug. 20
- 4:00pm 08/13/18Chiari awareness walk Sept. 15
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Community Wellness Partners seeking participants, sponsors for annual Parkinson Awareness Walk