Free diabetes clinic Thursday
Mohawk Valley Health System’s CNY Diabetes Education Program will offer a free “Knock Your Socks Off” podiatry clinic for people with diabetes at noon Thursday, Dec. 7.
The event will take place at the CNY Diabetes Education Program office located on the fourth floor of the Faxton St Luke’s Campus, 1676 Sunset Ave., Utica.
An area podiatrist will conduct a brief educational seminar followed by a personal foot exam. For more information or to register, call CNY Diabetes at 315-624-5620.
Proper foot care is especially critical for people with diabetes because they are prone to foot problems such as a loss of feeling in their feet, changes in the shape of their feet and foot ulcers or sores that do not heal.
Speech therapy offers help with much more than just pronunciation
RMH announces Excellence Award honorees
Utica Summer Fest start tonight
Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Movie depicts real life art heist
- 4:00pm 06/21/18‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ on stage Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Benefit concert features The BBC Band
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Betsy Concert Series returns June 28
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Mirren and Sutherland star in comedy-drama
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Schneider give talk on ‘West Side Story’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Colgate Bookstore hosts Mark Scureman
- 4:00pm 06/20/18MWPAI Arts Festival June 26-July 1