Free diabetes clinic Thursday
Mohawk Valley Health System’s CNY Diabetes Education Program will offer a free “Knock Your Socks Off” podiatry clinic for people with diabetes at noon Thursday, Dec. 7.
The event will take place at the CNY Diabetes Education Program office located on the fourth floor of the Faxton St Luke’s Campus, 1676 Sunset Ave., Utica.
An area podiatrist will conduct a brief educational seminar followed by a personal foot exam. For more information or to register, call CNY Diabetes at 315-624-5620.
Proper foot care is especially critical for people with diabetes because they are prone to foot problems such as a loss of feeling in their feet, changes in the shape of their feet and foot ulcers or sores that do not heal.
Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
- 4:00pm 09/24/18New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September is Peripheral Arterial Disease Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take action to protect your health
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take Steps Walk Sunday in Utica
- 4:00pm 09/24/18RMH offers free smoking cessation classes
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Blood drives Friday
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September as Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth