Free diabetes clinic Thursday
Mohawk Valley Health System’s CNY Diabetes Education Program will offer a free “Knock Your Socks Off” podiatry clinic for people with diabetes at noon Thursday, Dec. 7.
The event will take place at the CNY Diabetes Education Program office located on the fourth floor of the Faxton St Luke’s Campus, 1676 Sunset Ave., Utica.
An area podiatrist will conduct a brief educational seminar followed by a personal foot exam. For more information or to register, call CNY Diabetes at 315-624-5620.
Proper foot care is especially critical for people with diabetes because they are prone to foot problems such as a loss of feeling in their feet, changes in the shape of their feet and foot ulcers or sores that do not heal.
Reusable bag program at Hannaford aids MVHS
Heart Run & Walk March 3
Sign-up for April Food $en$e March 23
Easter Bunny helps Lainey’s Army March 24
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Sign-up for April Food $en$e March 23
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Easter Bunny helps Lainey’s Army March 24
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Drama depicts actress in her later years
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Dakota Fanning stars in ‘Please Stand By’
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Rattlin’ Bog performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Bluegrass jam Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Joseph Daley Tuba Trio performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Legion hosts St. Patrick’s Day event
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Pre-Easter fun day March 24
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Bunny Cares event Sunday