Free diabetes clinic Thursday
Mohawk Valley Health System’s CNY Diabetes Education Program will offer a free “Knock Your Socks Off” podiatry clinic for people with diabetes at noon Thursday, Dec. 7.
The event will take place at the CNY Diabetes Education Program office located on the fourth floor of the Faxton St Luke’s Campus, 1676 Sunset Ave., Utica.
An area podiatrist will conduct a brief educational seminar followed by a personal foot exam. For more information or to register, call CNY Diabetes at 315-624-5620.
Proper foot care is especially critical for people with diabetes because they are prone to foot problems such as a loss of feeling in their feet, changes in the shape of their feet and foot ulcers or sores that do not heal.
Hospital ready to help smokers kick habit
Surgeon performs same-day total knee replacement at Apex
Church’s Tree of Light and Life raises money for local charities
Cinema Capitol presents 1984 film ‘Gremlins’
- 4:00pm 12/15/17Church’s Tree of Light and Life raises money for local charities
- 4:00pm 12/15/17Cinema Capitol presents 1984 film ‘Gremlins’
- 4:00pm 12/15/17New visiting guidelines for SCN at St. Luke’s campus of MVHS
- 4:00pm 12/15/17Hospital ready to help smokers kick habit
- 4:00pm 12/15/17Oneida County November food service inspections
- 4:00pm 12/15/17Sign-up for January Food $en$e Dec. 22
- 4:00pm 12/14/17‘Stroll Through the Center’ Christmas music event at RACC
- 4:00pm 12/14/17Critically acclaimed ‘Lady Bird’ at Cinema Capitol starting Friday
- 4:00pm 12/14/17Theater’s holiday tradition continues with ‘It’s a Wonderful Life’
- 4:00pm 12/14/17Out After Midnite offers Norwegian drama