Final walk of summer for bird club Wednesday
The Chenango Bird Club’s last walk in its summer evening birdwatching series will be a stroll along Rogers Center’s Channels Trail at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 9. A pot luck supper at the picnic pavilion will follow the walk.
The Channels Trail is flat, about 0.7 miles, and circles the Channels Marsh which often features several aquatic habitat birds. Forest species are also possible as the trail is largely wooded. There will be binoculars to share.
Bring a dish to pass and stay for the meal following the walk. Also bring a plate, cup and silverware.
The Chenango Bird Club presents monthly programs April through December. Nature enthusiasts of all levels and interests are invited to all Club programs, free of charge, at the Rogers Environmental Education Center Bird Exhibit Cabin, next to the visitor parking lot. Rogers Center is located one mile west of Sherburne on State Highway 80.
Call Club President Charlene LaFever at 607-334-9112 for more information on Chenango Bird Club activities.
Cardiologist added to hospital staff
Family nurse practitioner joins Clinton office
Hospice offers session on Grief and the Holidays
Church marks Bicentennial with consistent message
- 4:00pm 10/16/17Hospice offers session on Grief and the Holidays
- 4:00pm 10/16/17Rome Memorial to host nurse recruitment event
- 4:00pm 10/16/17Hospital now offers MRI for patients with implanted heart defibrillators
- 4:00pm 10/16/17Kirkland Bird Club discusses field guides Oct. 22
- 4:00pm 10/16/17Breastfeeding class Wednesday
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Cleveland UMC to host rummage sale
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Christian Women’s Club meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Declutter Coach speaks at women’s gathering
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Pie sale Oct. 21 in Clinton
- 4:00pm 10/14/17Lee church serves ham Oct. 21