Final walk of summer for bird club Wednesday
The Chenango Bird Club’s last walk in its summer evening birdwatching series will be a stroll along Rogers Center’s Channels Trail at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 9. A pot luck supper at the picnic pavilion will follow the walk.
The Channels Trail is flat, about 0.7 miles, and circles the Channels Marsh which often features several aquatic habitat birds. Forest species are also possible as the trail is largely wooded. There will be binoculars to share.
Bring a dish to pass and stay for the meal following the walk. Also bring a plate, cup and silverware.
The Chenango Bird Club presents monthly programs April through December. Nature enthusiasts of all levels and interests are invited to all Club programs, free of charge, at the Rogers Environmental Education Center Bird Exhibit Cabin, next to the visitor parking lot. Rogers Center is located one mile west of Sherburne on State Highway 80.
Call Club President Charlene LaFever at 607-334-9112 for more information on Chenango Bird Club activities.
Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
Speech therapy offers help with much more than just pronunciation
Clinton Symphony Orchestra presents West Side Story with Charles Schneider July 1
Fleeting time — The half dimension
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Clinton Symphony Orchestra presents West Side Story with Charles Schneider July 1
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Church offers home-cooked meal
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Fleeting time — The half dimension
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Movie depicts real life art heist
- 4:00pm 06/21/18‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ on stage Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Benefit concert features The BBC Band