Dr. Feeney joins Delta Medical
Dr. Robert Feeney has joined Delta Medical where he and his staff will be working in collaboration with a team of nurse practitioners.
“After nearly 38 years in private practice, I have made the decision to close my office and join Delta Medical, where I look forward to providing my patients with quality care and service,” Dr. Feeney said. “It has been a great pleasure providing for my patients’ health care needs over the years and I appreciate the opportunity to continue with their care at Delta Medical.”
Effective Monday, June 25, he will see his patients at Delta Medical, 1819 Black River Blvd.
“Melanie, Nan and Karen will be joining me in the new office. In addition, I am pleased to be working in collaboration with an excellent team of nurse practitioners at Delta Medical who will be able to assist me in meeting your healthcare needs,” he said.
Specializing in internal medicine, Dr. Feeney earned his medical degree from the University of Bologna in Italy and completed his residency at St Clare’s Hospital and Health Center in New York City. Dr. Feeney joins Patricia Marrello, Elizabeth Gleasman, Bridget Arquette and Lynne Philley at Delta Medical, which is an adult primary care practice affiliated with Rome Memorial Hospital. To schedule an appointment, call 315-338-7184.
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
Spine specialist featured during Health Night program at MVCC
Oneida Community Mansion House offers free admission Saturday
Glass art classes start this week at View
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Oneida Community Mansion House offers free admission Saturday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18‘A People’s History of Utica’ Sept. 26
- 4:00pm 09/19/18‘Books and Bordeaux’ event Friday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Glass art classes start this week at View
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Poetry workshop Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Poetry reading, workshop Sept. 27
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Underground Railroad topic of lecture Sept. 26
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Historical society hosts author Sandra Salm
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Lecture at MVCC rescheduled
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Celebrating 50 years