Dr. Feeney joins Delta Medical
Dr. Robert Feeney has joined Delta Medical where he and his staff will be working in collaboration with a team of nurse practitioners.
“After nearly 38 years in private practice, I have made the decision to close my office and join Delta Medical, where I look forward to providing my patients with quality care and service,” Dr. Feeney said. “It has been a great pleasure providing for my patients’ health care needs over the years and I appreciate the opportunity to continue with their care at Delta Medical.”
Effective Monday, June 25, he will see his patients at Delta Medical, 1819 Black River Blvd.
“Melanie, Nan and Karen will be joining me in the new office. In addition, I am pleased to be working in collaboration with an excellent team of nurse practitioners at Delta Medical who will be able to assist me in meeting your healthcare needs,” he said.
Specializing in internal medicine, Dr. Feeney earned his medical degree from the University of Bologna in Italy and completed his residency at St Clare’s Hospital and Health Center in New York City. Dr. Feeney joins Patricia Marrello, Elizabeth Gleasman, Bridget Arquette and Lynne Philley at Delta Medical, which is an adult primary care practice affiliated with Rome Memorial Hospital. To schedule an appointment, call 315-338-7184.
Upstate Family Health Center adds to team
Four added to MVHS medical staff
Senior center to screen film ‘Sully’ Tuesday
Making the tough calls
- 4:00pm 11/19/18Senior center to screen film ‘Sully’ Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/19/18Upstate Family Health Center adds to team
- 4:00pm 11/19/18Four added to MVHS medical staff
- 4:00pm 11/19/18November is Bladder Health Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 11/19/18St. Joseph’s Cardiovascular opens Oneida site
- 4:00pm 11/19/18MVCC to host display of AIDS Memorial Quilt
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Making the tough calls
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Pre-order today for bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18All Denominations service Nov. 20
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday mass, dinner Tuesday