Doctors join residency program
Ten new doctors have started training at St. Elizabeth Medical Center’sFamily Medicine Residency Program.
The physicians will train and provide care at the St. Elizabeth campus of Mohawk Valley Health System), the Sister Rose Vincent Family Medicine Center, the Women’s Health Center, and at the Faxton and St. Luke’s Campuses as affiliates of MVHS. The program has 30 residents in training, 10 in each year of the three-year program.
The new doctors are:
- Sophie Alesna-Sabang: Dr. Alesna-Sabang was born in Cebu City, Philippines and graduated from the Cebu Institute of Medicine.
- Kyung Auh: Dr. Auh was born in Korea. She graduated from the American University of Antigua College of Medicine.
- Phillips Cao: Dr. Cao was born in Ohio and graduated from the American University of Antigua College of Medicine.
- Heraa Chaudhry: Dr. Chaudhry was born in Brooklyn and graduated from the Medical University of the Americas, Nevis.
- Yagnasri Eagala: Dr. Eagala was born in Washington, D.C., and graduated from the American University of Antigua College of Medicine.
- William Lin: Dr. Lin was born in Taipei, Taiwan, and graduated from the American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine.
- Gregory Marra: Dr. Marra was born in New Hartford and graduated from the Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina, Mexico.
- Allysa Prashad: Dr. Prashad was born in Queens and graduated from the American University of Antigua College of Medicine.
- Sukhjinder Sandhu: Dr. Sandhu was born in India and graduated from St. Matthew’s University School of Medicine, Grand Cayman.
- George Wickramanayake: Dr. Wickramanayake was born in Sri Lanka and graduated from St. Matthew’s University School of Medicine, Grand Cayman.
Doctor joins Advanced Physical Medicine and Rehab
Twigs to honor doctors Desai, Giustra at annual Tree of Lights Event
Embrace righteous life in receipt of God’s grace
Church gathers gifts for Operation Christmas Child
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Embrace righteous life in receipt of God’s grace
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Church gathers gifts for Operation Christmas Child
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Rome pastors offer joint service Sunday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Thanksgiving bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Holiday service in Whitesboro Wednesday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Gathering Thanksgiving Eve at St. John’s
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Christmas at the Corner Friday
- 4:00pm 11/17/17Mayor speaks at Ava Dorfman Senior Center
- 4:00pm 11/17/17Food $en$e sign-ups today
- 4:00pm 11/17/17Area happenings