Doctors join residency program
Ten new doctors have started training at St. Elizabeth Medical Center’sFamily Medicine Residency Program.
The physicians will train and provide care at the St. Elizabeth campus of Mohawk Valley Health System), the Sister Rose Vincent Family Medicine Center, the Women’s Health Center, and at the Faxton and St. Luke’s Campuses as affiliates of MVHS. The program has 30 residents in training, 10 in each year of the three-year program.
The new doctors are:
- Sophie Alesna-Sabang: Dr. Alesna-Sabang was born in Cebu City, Philippines and graduated from the Cebu Institute of Medicine.
- Kyung Auh: Dr. Auh was born in Korea. She graduated from the American University of Antigua College of Medicine.
- Phillips Cao: Dr. Cao was born in Ohio and graduated from the American University of Antigua College of Medicine.
- Heraa Chaudhry: Dr. Chaudhry was born in Brooklyn and graduated from the Medical University of the Americas, Nevis.
- Yagnasri Eagala: Dr. Eagala was born in Washington, D.C., and graduated from the American University of Antigua College of Medicine.
- William Lin: Dr. Lin was born in Taipei, Taiwan, and graduated from the American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine.
- Gregory Marra: Dr. Marra was born in New Hartford and graduated from the Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina, Mexico.
- Allysa Prashad: Dr. Prashad was born in Queens and graduated from the American University of Antigua College of Medicine.
- Sukhjinder Sandhu: Dr. Sandhu was born in India and graduated from St. Matthew’s University School of Medicine, Grand Cayman.
- George Wickramanayake: Dr. Wickramanayake was born in Sri Lanka and graduated from St. Matthew’s University School of Medicine, Grand Cayman.
Orthopedic surgeon joins group
Bushnell named Rome Memorial chief medical officer
Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Roast pork dinner January 28
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Dinner dance aids camping ministry, community outreach
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Oneida County Health Department performs food service inspections
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Gibson Brothers perform Jan. 26
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Bluegrass jam Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Ultimate Aldean concert Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Riggies, Greens and Rock Sunday