Doctors join residency program
Ten new doctors have started training at St. Elizabeth Medical Center’sFamily Medicine Residency Program.
The physicians will train and provide care at the St. Elizabeth campus of Mohawk Valley Health System), the Sister Rose Vincent Family Medicine Center, the Women’s Health Center, and at the Faxton and St. Luke’s Campuses as affiliates of MVHS. The program has 30 residents in training, 10 in each year of the three-year program.
The new doctors are:
- Sophie Alesna-Sabang: Dr. Alesna-Sabang was born in Cebu City, Philippines and graduated from the Cebu Institute of Medicine.
- Kyung Auh: Dr. Auh was born in Korea. She graduated from the American University of Antigua College of Medicine.
- Phillips Cao: Dr. Cao was born in Ohio and graduated from the American University of Antigua College of Medicine.
- Heraa Chaudhry: Dr. Chaudhry was born in Brooklyn and graduated from the Medical University of the Americas, Nevis.
- Yagnasri Eagala: Dr. Eagala was born in Washington, D.C., and graduated from the American University of Antigua College of Medicine.
- William Lin: Dr. Lin was born in Taipei, Taiwan, and graduated from the American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine.
- Gregory Marra: Dr. Marra was born in New Hartford and graduated from the Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina, Mexico.
- Allysa Prashad: Dr. Prashad was born in Queens and graduated from the American University of Antigua College of Medicine.
- Sukhjinder Sandhu: Dr. Sandhu was born in India and graduated from St. Matthew’s University School of Medicine, Grand Cayman.
- George Wickramanayake: Dr. Wickramanayake was born in Sri Lanka and graduated from St. Matthew’s University School of Medicine, Grand Cayman.
Two join surgical group in Utica
Tenney backs bill to cut local share of Medicaid
Firemen, solar eclipse among program topics in Oneida Library
Tuesdays in Lee Center
- 4:00pm 03/29/17Firemen, solar eclipse among program topics in Oneida Library
- 4:00pm 03/29/17Tuesdays in Lee Center
- 4:00pm 03/29/17Wind Chimes kids event in museum
- 4:00pm 03/29/17Mom gives free talk on transgender son
- 4:00pm 03/29/17Author discusses Sacred Sites Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/29/17Arts, crafts vendors sought
- 4:00pm 03/29/17Kayser’s Bakery topic Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/29/17Antique Appraisal Night Tuesday
- 4:00pm 03/29/17Author donates book about Amish
- 4:00pm 03/29/17Jervis offers tech help