Leonard M. Copertino
Doctor joins surgical group
Dr. Leonard M. Copertino has joined the Mohawk Valley Health System Surgical Group and has privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare.
Prior to joining the surgical office, Dr. Copertino was affiliated with Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Northport as an attending physician in general surgery.
Copertino earned his doctorate from St. George’s University School of Medicine in St. George, Grenada, and his bachelor’s degree from Middlebury College in Vermont. He is board certified in general surgery.
He is seeing new patients at the Surgical Group office, located at Suite 335 in the Professional Office Building, St. Luke’s campus, 1656 Champlin Ave., Utica.
Hospital’s Expo booth focuses on women’s health services
Pulmonary, sleep practice opens at Griffiss
Arts Hall of Fame tickets available at Capitol Theater during office hours
Gaffney Memorial Award given to Dr. Mark Warfel
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Arts Hall of Fame tickets available at Capitol Theater during office hours
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Fitness classes slated at Dorfman
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Painting class signups due
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Retired public employees host pre-retirement seminar
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Marksmanship class May 3
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Sociable Singles invite visitors
- 4:00pm 04/24/17Food service inspections for Oneida County
- 4:00pm 04/24/17Hospital’s Expo booth focuses on women’s health services
- 4:00pm 04/24/17Pulmonary, sleep practice opens at Griffiss
- 4:00pm 04/24/17Gaffney Memorial Award given to Dr. Mark Warfel