Leonard M. Copertino
Doctor joins surgical group
Dr. Leonard M. Copertino has joined the Mohawk Valley Health System Surgical Group and has privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare.
Prior to joining the surgical office, Dr. Copertino was affiliated with Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Northport as an attending physician in general surgery.
Copertino earned his doctorate from St. George’s University School of Medicine in St. George, Grenada, and his bachelor’s degree from Middlebury College in Vermont. He is board certified in general surgery.
He is seeing new patients at the Surgical Group office, located at Suite 335 in the Professional Office Building, St. Luke’s campus, 1656 Champlin Ave., Utica.
Alternative treatments available for chronic gynecological symptoms
Rome Memorial Hospital picks assistant plant operations director
May 31 Historical society presents ‘Herkimer County in the Great War’
Loans, grants available during Older Americans Month
- 4:00pm 05/24/17May 31 Historical society presents ‘Herkimer County in the Great War’
- 4:00pm 05/24/17Entries sought for RACC Regional Fine Arts exhibit
- 4:00pm 05/24/17Event canceled
- 4:00pm 05/24/17Story hour, tech help offered at Oneida library
- 4:00pm 05/24/17Old Erie Canal Heritage Park open for season
- 4:00pm 05/23/17Kay Real Estate to be honored at chamber luncheon
- 4:00pm 05/23/17Food $en$e orders being taken at five sites
- 4:00pm 05/23/17Loans, grants available during Older Americans Month
- 4:00pm 05/23/17National Senior Health & Fitness Day event May 31
- 4:00pm 05/23/17Fine dining signups underway