Leonard M. Copertino
Doctor joins surgical group
Dr. Leonard M. Copertino has joined the Mohawk Valley Health System Surgical Group and has privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare.
Prior to joining the surgical office, Dr. Copertino was affiliated with Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Northport as an attending physician in general surgery.
Copertino earned his doctorate from St. George’s University School of Medicine in St. George, Grenada, and his bachelor’s degree from Middlebury College in Vermont. He is board certified in general surgery.
He is seeing new patients at the Surgical Group office, located at Suite 335 in the Professional Office Building, St. Luke’s campus, 1656 Champlin Ave., Utica.
Tenney backs bill to cut local share of Medicaid
Behavioral health director appointed at MVHS
Rising Stars classes start Saturday
Four shows on exhibit at art center
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Rising Stars classes start Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Four shows on exhibit at art center
- 4:00pm 03/22/17View seeks assistant art teacher
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Railway Historical Society lists season’s events
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Women’s suffrage program among events in Oneida Library
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Author discusses book on women’s suffrage
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Exhibitions showcase young and established
- 4:00pm 03/22/17Slate roofing workshop April 8
- 4:00pm 03/21/17Chronic pain added to medical marijuana list
- 4:00pm 03/21/17Low-income seniors face housing crisis