Leonard M. Copertino
Doctor joins surgical group
Dr. Leonard M. Copertino has joined the Mohawk Valley Health System Surgical Group and has privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare.
Prior to joining the surgical office, Dr. Copertino was affiliated with Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Northport as an attending physician in general surgery.
Copertino earned his doctorate from St. George’s University School of Medicine in St. George, Grenada, and his bachelor’s degree from Middlebury College in Vermont. He is board certified in general surgery.
He is seeing new patients at the Surgical Group office, located at Suite 335 in the Professional Office Building, St. Luke’s campus, 1656 Champlin Ave., Utica.
Surgeon performs same-day total knee replacement at Apex
Surgeon joins surgical group
Local comedian releases DVD of Capitol Theatre show
Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Local comedian releases DVD of Capitol Theatre show
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Senior center hosts potluck dinner
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Livable Communities Project topic of lunch
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Capitol Theatre to host Tuba Christmas on Tuesday
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Property acquisition process starts for new downtown Utica hospital
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Progressive Politics lecture Wednesday
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Surgeon performs same-day total knee replacement at Apex
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Red Cross announces more December donation opportunities
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Surgeon joins surgical group