Leonard M. Copertino
Doctor joins surgical group
Dr. Leonard M. Copertino has joined the Mohawk Valley Health System Surgical Group and has privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare.
Prior to joining the surgical office, Dr. Copertino was affiliated with Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Northport as an attending physician in general surgery.
Copertino earned his doctorate from St. George’s University School of Medicine in St. George, Grenada, and his bachelor’s degree from Middlebury College in Vermont. He is board certified in general surgery.
He is seeing new patients at the Surgical Group office, located at Suite 335 in the Professional Office Building, St. Luke’s campus, 1656 Champlin Ave., Utica.
Oneida Healthcare Center issues visitor restrictions to battle flu bug
Emergency management director named
Celebrates 65 years
Marks golden anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/17/17Oneida Healthcare Center issues visitor restrictions to battle flu bug
- 4:00pm 01/17/17Celebrates 65 years
- 4:00pm 01/17/17Marks golden anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/16/17Emergency management director named
- 4:00pm 01/16/17Family nurse practitioner joins Boonville office
- 4:00pm 01/16/17Child life specialist joins MVHS
- 4:00pm 01/16/17Winter Living Celebration at Rogers on Jan. 21
- 4:00pm 01/14/17County Health Department restaurant inspections for December
- 4:00pm 01/14/17NY State Health extends enrollment deadline
- 4:00pm 01/14/17Women gather Thursday in Canastota