Leonard M. Copertino
Doctor joins surgical group
Dr. Leonard M. Copertino has joined the Mohawk Valley Health System Surgical Group and has privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare.
Prior to joining the surgical office, Dr. Copertino was affiliated with Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Northport as an attending physician in general surgery.
Copertino earned his doctorate from St. George’s University School of Medicine in St. George, Grenada, and his bachelor’s degree from Middlebury College in Vermont. He is board certified in general surgery.
He is seeing new patients at the Surgical Group office, located at Suite 335 in the Professional Office Building, St. Luke’s campus, 1656 Champlin Ave., Utica.
Heart health important for wound healing
Physician assistant joins Waterville office
Cow put down for rabies
Cartoon Madness at Rome Capitol Theatre
- 4:00pm 02/25/17Cow put down for rabies
- 4:00pm 02/25/17Sherry Anne brings song, message Sunday
- 4:00pm 02/25/17Forgiveness service Sunday
- 4:00pm 02/25/17Welsh hymns, Lucado series slated Sunday
- 4:00pm 02/25/17Sunday School restarting with free breakfast
- 4:00pm 02/25/17Pancake dinner Tuesday aids in cancer treatments
- 4:00pm 02/25/17Center offers Day of Prayer
- 4:00pm 02/25/17St. Peter’s again offers drive-through ashes
- 4:00pm 02/25/17Church serves ham, scalloped potatoes
- 4:00pm 02/24/17Cartoon Madness at Rome Capitol Theatre