Doctor joins Advanced Physical Medicine and Rehab
Dr. Vikram Sengupta has joined Advanced Physical Medicine and Rehab - Spinal & Skeletal Pain Medicine in Utica
He provides interventional pain management and has privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare and St. Elizabeth Medical Center.
Sengupta received his medical degree from Yale University. He completed his residency in internal medicine at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City.
He has been an attending internal medicine physician and served on the clinical faculties
Sengupta is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
Speech therapy offers help with much more than just pronunciation
Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Movie depicts real life art heist
- 4:00pm 06/21/18‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ on stage Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Benefit concert features The BBC Band
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Betsy Concert Series returns June 28
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Mirren and Sutherland star in comedy-drama
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Schneider give talk on ‘West Side Story’ Wednesday