Doctor joins Advanced Physical Medicine and Rehab
Dr. Vikram Sengupta has joined Advanced Physical Medicine and Rehab - Spinal & Skeletal Pain Medicine in Utica
He provides interventional pain management and has privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare and St. Elizabeth Medical Center.
Sengupta received his medical degree from Yale University. He completed his residency in internal medicine at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City.
He has been an attending internal medicine physician and served on the clinical faculties
Sengupta is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
Spine specialist featured during Health Night program at MVCC
Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Grace Union marks 129th anniversary
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Church to host Harvest Dinner
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Dinner, dancing in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Retreat House offers First Friday Day of Prayer
- 4:00pm 09/21/184-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fall planting class Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 09/20/18MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29