Doctor joins Advanced Physical Medicine and Rehab
Dr. Vikram Sengupta has joined Advanced Physical Medicine and Rehab - Spinal & Skeletal Pain Medicine in Utica
He provides interventional pain management and has privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare and St. Elizabeth Medical Center.
Sengupta received his medical degree from Yale University. He completed his residency in internal medicine at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City.
He has been an attending internal medicine physician and served on the clinical faculties
Sengupta is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Family medicine residency program announces faculty member
MVHS offers public speaking help
Physician assistant joins medical office
Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Family medicine residency program announces faculty member
- 4:00pm 01/22/18MVHS offers public speaking help
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Physician assistant joins medical office
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Bassett Healthcare names chief of orthopedics
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Roast pork dinner January 28
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Dinner dance aids camping ministry, community outreach
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Oneida County Health Department performs food service inspections
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’