Doctor joins Advanced Physical Medicine and Rehab
Dr. Vikram Sengupta has joined Advanced Physical Medicine and Rehab - Spinal & Skeletal Pain Medicine in Utica
He provides interventional pain management and has privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare and St. Elizabeth Medical Center.
Sengupta received his medical degree from Yale University. He completed his residency in internal medicine at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City.
He has been an attending internal medicine physician and served on the clinical faculties
Sengupta is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Reusable bag program at Hannaford aids MVHS
Heart Run & Walk March 3
Commonality in shared faith
‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Commonality in shared faith
- 4:00pm 03/17/18‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church lists special services
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Fashionable spring topic of luncheon
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Gospel Services start Tuesday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Verona church offers free meal
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Women’s club meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Church offers Palm Sunday meal
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Sign-up for April Food $en$e March 23
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Easter Bunny helps Lainey’s Army March 24