Diabetic support group Thursday
The Mohawk Valley Health System’s CNY Diabetes Education Program will host “Trading Up,” a support group for diabetic and pre-diabetic adults on Thursday, June 14 at 6 p.m.
The group will meet in the Community Room at the Center for Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Services on St. Luke’s campus at 1650 Champlin Avenue, Utica.
The meeting is open to the public, and new members are encouraged to attend.
“Trading Up” seeks to provide emotional and practical support to adults with diabetes, as well as to educate about diabetes management. The program will feature Colleen Nester Thieme of Thieme Fitness Works, a certified fitness professional and wellness coach.
Attendees may RSVP by calling (315) 624-5623 and leaving their name and contact information.
Surgical specialists, sleep medicine practices moving
Pain free following surgery, patient expresses his appreciation for neurosurgeon
Center to host Halloween party for kids
Stained glass holiday pin workshop Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Center to host Halloween party for kids
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Stained glass holiday pin workshop Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Fall Book Sale in Holland Patent
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Historian explores how colonial New York was settled
- 4:00pm 10/17/18BBQ aids library
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Museum honors Samuel J. May
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Local authors collaborate for ‘Young Liberators’ book signing, lecture tour
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Oneida Mansion House hosts cemetery tour
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Author of ‘Foods From Far and Away’ at Jervis Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Tractor safety course scheduled