Diabetic support group Thursday
The Mohawk Valley Health System’s CNY Diabetes Education Program will host “Trading Up,” a support group for diabetic and pre-diabetic adults on Thursday, June 14 at 6 p.m.
The group will meet in the Community Room at the Center for Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Services on St. Luke’s campus at 1650 Champlin Avenue, Utica.
The meeting is open to the public, and new members are encouraged to attend.
“Trading Up” seeks to provide emotional and practical support to adults with diabetes, as well as to educate about diabetes management. The program will feature Colleen Nester Thieme of Thieme Fitness Works, a certified fitness professional and wellness coach.
Attendees may RSVP by calling (315) 624-5623 and leaving their name and contact information.
RMH recognized nationally for promoting organ, eye and tissue donation
Rome Medical Practice announces new administrative clinical manager
Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Free cabaret at Stanley to feature high school students
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/16/18View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Dan Vellone performs Friday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Nina’s Brew performs tonight
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Sesame Street visits NYS fair