Diabetic support group Thursday
The Mohawk Valley Health System’s CNY Diabetes Education Program will host “Trading Up,” a support group for diabetic and pre-diabetic adults on Thursday, June 14 at 6 p.m.
The group will meet in the Community Room at the Center for Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Services on St. Luke’s campus at 1650 Champlin Avenue, Utica.
The meeting is open to the public, and new members are encouraged to attend.
“Trading Up” seeks to provide emotional and practical support to adults with diabetes, as well as to educate about diabetes management. The program will feature Colleen Nester Thieme of Thieme Fitness Works, a certified fitness professional and wellness coach.
Attendees may RSVP by calling (315) 624-5623 and leaving their name and contact information.
Speech therapy offers help with much more than just pronunciation
RMH announces Excellence Award honorees
Ava Dorfman announces summer fitness classes
Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Ava Dorfman announces summer fitness classes
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Outdoor Music program starts June 27
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Miracle Drawing can now accept credit cards for raffle, officials say
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Speech therapy offers help with much more than just pronunciation
- 4:00pm 06/18/18View offers summer yoga sessions
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Dr. Feeney joins Delta Medical
- 4:00pm 06/18/18MVHS Rome Medical Office adds nurse
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Women meet for brunch Thursday