Diabetes adult support group meets Thursday
NEW HARTFORD —Trading Up, an adult support group for those with diabetes and pre-diabetes, meets Thursday at 6:30 p.m. in the Community Room in the Center for Continuing Care Services at the St. Luke’s campus, 1656 Champlin Ave.
Speaker Marisa Winther will conduct an open forum for discussion regarding medications for diabetes management.
New members are welcome. The group provides an outlet for people to give and receive both emotional and practical support as well as to exchange information. Reservations are requested. To sign up, send an email to email@example.com or call (315) 624-5620. Trading Up is part of the Mohawk Valley Health System’s Central New York Diabetes Education Program.
Environmental review process begins on Utica hospital project
Nurse practitioner joins Barneveld office
Women’s club meets Feb. 20
Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Stone Soup event aids food pantry
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Church offers free meal Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/16/18Sign-up for March Food $en$e Feb. 23
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Acclaimed teen pianist performs Sunday at Colgate
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Andrew Collins Trio performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Cinema screens Daniel Day-Lewis’ likely final film
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Cartoon Madness returns to Capitol Theatre