Diabetes adult support group meets Thursday
NEW HARTFORD —Trading Up, an adult support group for those with diabetes and pre-diabetes, meets Thursday at 6:30 p.m. in the Community Room in the Center for Continuing Care Services at the St. Luke’s campus, 1656 Champlin Ave.
Speaker Marisa Winther will conduct an open forum for discussion regarding medications for diabetes management.
New members are welcome. The group provides an outlet for people to give and receive both emotional and practical support as well as to exchange information. Reservations are requested. To sign up, send an email to email@example.com or call (315) 624-5620. Trading Up is part of the Mohawk Valley Health System’s Central New York Diabetes Education Program.
RMH adds additional 3-D mammography machine, expands appointments
Goel recognized as 2017 Physician of the Year
Film based on ‘Winnie The Pooh’ creator
Capitol screens holiday classic
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Film based on ‘Winnie The Pooh’ creator
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Capitol screens holiday classic
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Drama stars Harrelson as President Johnson
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Local author at Fusion Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Gallery hosts Christmas showcase
- 4:00pm 11/22/17‘A Christmas Carol’ concert this weekend in Lowville
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Herkimer County Historical Society’s holiday sale starts Friday
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Ladies’ Night event aids Adopt-A-Mom program
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Symphoria concert Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Irish music in Oriskany Tuesday