Diabetes adult support group meets Thursday
NEW HARTFORD —Trading Up, an adult support group for those with diabetes and pre-diabetes, meets Thursday at 6:30 p.m. in the Community Room in the Center for Continuing Care Services at the St. Luke’s campus, 1656 Champlin Ave.
Speaker Marisa Winther will conduct an open forum for discussion regarding medications for diabetes management.
New members are welcome. The group provides an outlet for people to give and receive both emotional and practical support as well as to exchange information. Reservations are requested. To sign up, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (315) 624-5620. Trading Up is part of the Mohawk Valley Health System’s Central New York Diabetes Education Program.
Regional Center for Wound Care earns national honors
Rome hospital honors employees’ care, commitment
Saranac Thursdays kick off with Rome band performing
View offers Healing with Nature Workshop Wednesday
- 4:00pm 05/22/18Saranac Thursdays kick off with Rome band performing
- 4:00pm 05/22/18Put green waste in containers, city reminds residents
- 4:00pm 05/22/18Medicare and Medicaid workshop tonight in Utica
- 4:00pm 05/22/18RCIL hosts dinner to benefit senior program
- 4:00pm 05/22/18View offers Healing with Nature Workshop Wednesday
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Children’s Camp Lookout to hold Open House
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Regional Center for Wound Care earns national honors
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Women’s Health Open House Wednesday
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Medicare seminar Friday at Jervis Public Library
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community