Diabetes adult support group meets Thursday
NEW HARTFORD —Trading Up, an adult support group for those with diabetes and pre-diabetes, meets Thursday at 6:30 p.m. in the Community Room in the Center for Continuing Care Services at the St. Luke’s campus, 1656 Champlin Ave.
Speaker Marisa Winther will conduct an open forum for discussion regarding medications for diabetes management.
New members are welcome. The group provides an outlet for people to give and receive both emotional and practical support as well as to exchange information. Reservations are requested. To sign up, send an email to email@example.com or call (315) 624-5620. Trading Up is part of the Mohawk Valley Health System’s Central New York Diabetes Education Program.
RMH recognized nationally for promoting organ, eye and tissue donation
Rome Medical Practice announces new administrative clinical manager
Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/16/18View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Dan Vellone performs Friday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Nina’s Brew performs tonight
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Sesame Street visits NYS fair
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Registration open for Rising Stars at Capitol Theatre
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Cinema shows horror film set in 1984 suburbia