Diabetes adult support group meets Thursday
NEW HARTFORD —Trading Up, an adult support group for those with diabetes and pre-diabetes, meets Thursday at 6:30 p.m. in the Community Room in the Center for Continuing Care Services at the St. Luke’s campus, 1656 Champlin Ave.
Speaker Marisa Winther will conduct an open forum for discussion regarding medications for diabetes management.
New members are welcome. The group provides an outlet for people to give and receive both emotional and practical support as well as to exchange information. Reservations are requested. To sign up, send an email to email@example.com or call (315) 624-5620. Trading Up is part of the Mohawk Valley Health System’s Central New York Diabetes Education Program.
Nonsurgical treatment for chronic back pain available at RMH
Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy welcomes spine specialist
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/1815th Annual MV Latino Association Gala Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Clinton to kick off Shoppers’ Stroll and Holiday Parade Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Charity beer, wine tasting Nov. 30
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Visit Hamilton for the Holidays
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View hosts Christmas on Main Street event Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide