County health department submits Community Health Improvement Plan
Oneida County Health Department, in accordance with Public Health Law, has submitted its Community Health Improvement Plan to the New York State Department of Health.
It includes information on community health priorities identified by Health Department and Medical staff, in collaboration with other area hospitals, community partners and local public health agencies.
Plan available for review
To receive a free copy of the Community Health Improvement Plan, send your request to any of the agencies below:
Mohawk Valley Health System: Marketing and Communications Department, MVHS Faxton Campus, at 1676 Sunset Ave., Utica, NY 13502. All requests should be submitted in writing. The plan is also posted on the St. Elizabeth Medical Center website at www.stemc.org/about-us/community-service-plan/.
Rome Memorial Hospital: Hard copies can be requested at: Rome Memorial Hospital, Public Relations Department, 1500 N. James St., Rome, NY 13440.
The link is posted on wat http://www.romehospital.org/Community_Service_Plan.aspx
Oneida County Health Department: Hard copies can be requested at OCHD 185 Genesee Street 5th Floor, Utica, NY 13501
The link is posted at http://www.ocgov.net/health/community-health-assessment
Lymphedema therapists offer patients relief from painful swelling
Assistant VP gets state award
‘King Kong Vs. Godzilla’ starts summer series at Capitol
Durhamville Baptist presents Servants Heart Award
- 4:00pm 06/26/17‘King Kong Vs. Godzilla’ starts summer series at Capitol
- 4:00pm 06/26/17Lymphedema therapists offer patients relief from painful swelling
- 4:00pm 06/26/17Assistant VP gets state award
- 4:00pm 06/26/17Library director gets two awards
- 4:00pm 06/26/17Blood drive Thursday at Sangertown
- 4:00pm 06/26/17Club offers outdoor activities
- 4:00pm 06/24/17Durhamville Baptist presents Servants Heart Award
- 4:00pm 06/24/17Get the most out of summer and be thankful
- 4:00pm 06/24/17Strawberry Shortcake Supper Thursday in North Western
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Fiddlers Association concert Sunday