County health department submits Community Health Improvement Plan
Oneida County Health Department, in accordance with Public Health Law, has submitted its Community Health Improvement Plan to the New York State Department of Health.
It includes information on community health priorities identified by Health Department and Medical staff, in collaboration with other area hospitals, community partners and local public health agencies.
Plan available for review
To receive a free copy of the Community Health Improvement Plan, send your request to any of the agencies below:
Mohawk Valley Health System: Marketing and Communications Department, MVHS Faxton Campus, at 1676 Sunset Ave., Utica, NY 13502. All requests should be submitted in writing. The plan is also posted on the St. Elizabeth Medical Center website at www.stemc.org/about-us/community-service-plan/.
Rome Memorial Hospital: Hard copies can be requested at: Rome Memorial Hospital, Public Relations Department, 1500 N. James St., Rome, NY 13440.
The link is posted on wat http://www.romehospital.org/Community_Service_Plan.aspx
Oneida County Health Department: Hard copies can be requested at OCHD 185 Genesee Street 5th Floor, Utica, NY 13501
The link is posted at http://www.ocgov.net/health/community-health-assessment
Heart health important for wound healing
Physician assistant joins Waterville office
Ava Dorfman to offer fitness classes starting March 1
Family celebrates five generations
- 4:00pm 02/22/17Ava Dorfman to offer fitness classes starting March 1
- 4:00pm 02/22/17Free Wellin Kids event Friday
- 4:00pm 02/22/1740 Years of Harmony concert rehearsals start Sunday
- 4:00pm 02/22/17Poet Baca gives free reading March 1
- 4:00pm 02/21/17Family celebrates five generations
- 4:00pm 02/21/17Celebrates 25 years
- 4:00pm 02/21/17Center hosts indoor picnic Wednesday
- 4:00pm 02/20/17Rome hospital offers online bill pay option
- 4:00pm 02/20/17Indoor Heart Run/Walk Saturday in RFA
- 4:00pm 02/20/17Food Addicts meet Mondays in Whitesboro