County health department submits Community Health Improvement Plan
Oneida County Health Department, in accordance with Public Health Law, has submitted its Community Health Improvement Plan to the New York State Department of Health.
It includes information on community health priorities identified by Health Department and Medical staff, in collaboration with other area hospitals, community partners and local public health agencies.
Plan available for review
To receive a free copy of the Community Health Improvement Plan, send your request to any of the agencies below:
Mohawk Valley Health System: Marketing and Communications Department, MVHS Faxton Campus, at 1676 Sunset Ave., Utica, NY 13502. All requests should be submitted in writing. The plan is also posted on the St. Elizabeth Medical Center website at www.stemc.org/about-us/community-service-plan/.
Rome Memorial Hospital: Hard copies can be requested at: Rome Memorial Hospital, Public Relations Department, 1500 N. James St., Rome, NY 13440.
The link is posted on wat http://www.romehospital.org/Community_Service_Plan.aspx
Oneida County Health Department: Hard copies can be requested at OCHD 185 Genesee Street 5th Floor, Utica, NY 13501
The link is posted at http://www.ocgov.net/health/community-health-assessment
Hospital’s Expo booth focuses on women’s health services
Pulmonary, sleep practice opens at Griffiss
40th anniversary concert Sunday
Women’s suffrage talk tonight in Oneida Library
- 4:00pm 04/26/1740th anniversary concert Sunday
- 4:00pm 04/26/17Makeup design workshop offered
- 4:00pm 04/26/17Adirondack Chorus members share their memories
- 4:00pm 04/26/17Women’s suffrage talk tonight in Oneida Library
- 4:00pm 04/26/17Metal detecting program Thursday
- 4:00pm 04/26/17‘In God’s House’ film joins photo show in Other Side
- 4:00pm 04/26/17New England invasion into New York topic Saturday
- 4:00pm 04/26/17Jazz Fest exhibit due May 3
- 4:00pm 04/26/17Edible Agriculture program for children offered May 6
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Arts Hall of Fame tickets available at Capitol Theater during office hours