County health department submits Community Health Improvement Plan
Oneida County Health Department, in accordance with Public Health Law, has submitted its Community Health Improvement Plan to the New York State Department of Health.
It includes information on community health priorities identified by Health Department and Medical staff, in collaboration with other area hospitals, community partners and local public health agencies.
Plan available for review
To receive a free copy of the Community Health Improvement Plan, send your request to any of the agencies below:
Mohawk Valley Health System: Marketing and Communications Department, MVHS Faxton Campus, at 1676 Sunset Ave., Utica, NY 13502. All requests should be submitted in writing. The plan is also posted on the St. Elizabeth Medical Center website at www.stemc.org/about-us/community-service-plan/.
Rome Memorial Hospital: Hard copies can be requested at: Rome Memorial Hospital, Public Relations Department, 1500 N. James St., Rome, NY 13440.
The link is posted on wat http://www.romehospital.org/Community_Service_Plan.aspx
Oneida County Health Department: Hard copies can be requested at OCHD 185 Genesee Street 5th Floor, Utica, NY 13501
The link is posted at http://www.ocgov.net/health/community-health-assessment
Surgeon performs same-day total knee replacement at Apex
Surgeon joins surgical group
Local comedian releases DVD of Capitol Theatre show
Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Local comedian releases DVD of Capitol Theatre show
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Senior center hosts potluck dinner
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Livable Communities Project topic of lunch
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Capitol Theatre to host Tuba Christmas on Tuesday
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Property acquisition process starts for new downtown Utica hospital
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Progressive Politics lecture Wednesday
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Surgeon performs same-day total knee replacement at Apex
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Red Cross announces more December donation opportunities
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Surgeon joins surgical group