County health department submits Community Health Improvement Plan
Oneida County Health Department, in accordance with Public Health Law, has submitted its Community Health Improvement Plan to the New York State Department of Health.
It includes information on community health priorities identified by Health Department and Medical staff, in collaboration with other area hospitals, community partners and local public health agencies.
Plan available for review
To receive a free copy of the Community Health Improvement Plan, send your request to any of the agencies below:
Mohawk Valley Health System: Marketing and Communications Department, MVHS Faxton Campus, at 1676 Sunset Ave., Utica, NY 13502. All requests should be submitted in writing. The plan is also posted on the St. Elizabeth Medical Center website at www.stemc.org/about-us/community-service-plan/.
Rome Memorial Hospital: Hard copies can be requested at: Rome Memorial Hospital, Public Relations Department, 1500 N. James St., Rome, NY 13440.
The link is posted on wat http://www.romehospital.org/Community_Service_Plan.aspx
Oneida County Health Department: Hard copies can be requested at OCHD 185 Genesee Street 5th Floor, Utica, NY 13501
The link is posted at http://www.ocgov.net/health/community-health-assessment
MVHS names new Benefits Specialist
Oneida Healthcare receives Breastfeeding Friendly Practice Designation
Genesis Group to host Taste of the Mohawk Valley on May 3
‘Art is a Consuming Fire’ exhibit opens May 3
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Genesis Group to host Taste of the Mohawk Valley on May 3
- 4:00pm 04/25/18‘Art is a Consuming Fire’ exhibit opens May 3
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Adirondack Mountain Club meets May 1
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Spring Open House at Fusion Art Gallery
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Stamp Club meets Tuesday
- 4:00pm 04/25/18B Sharp Music Club performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Artist reception Thursday for Anita Moonan
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Railway Historical Society gathers Saturday
- 4:00pm 04/24/18Jervis offers ‘Dementia Conversations’ program May 7
- 4:00pm 04/24/18Center hosts movie and games night