County health department submits Community Health Improvement Plan
Oneida County Health Department, in accordance with Public Health Law, has submitted its Community Health Improvement Plan to the New York State Department of Health.
It includes information on community health priorities identified by Health Department and Medical staff, in collaboration with other area hospitals, community partners and local public health agencies.
Plan available for review
To receive a free copy of the Community Health Improvement Plan, send your request to any of the agencies below:
Mohawk Valley Health System: Marketing and Communications Department, MVHS Faxton Campus, at 1676 Sunset Ave., Utica, NY 13502. All requests should be submitted in writing. The plan is also posted on the St. Elizabeth Medical Center website at www.stemc.org/about-us/community-service-plan/.
Rome Memorial Hospital: Hard copies can be requested at: Rome Memorial Hospital, Public Relations Department, 1500 N. James St., Rome, NY 13440.
The link is posted on wat http://www.romehospital.org/Community_Service_Plan.aspx
Oneida County Health Department: Hard copies can be requested at OCHD 185 Genesee Street 5th Floor, Utica, NY 13501
The link is posted at http://www.ocgov.net/health/community-health-assessment
Heart Run & Walk March 3
Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
MVCC reschedules VanderWaal concert
Commandments hold deeper meaning
- 4:00pm 02/24/18MVCC reschedules VanderWaal concert
- 4:00pm 02/24/18Second annual Kristin’s Fund Gala scheduled for March 10
- 4:00pm 02/24/18Forgiveness service Sunday
- 4:00pm 02/24/18Commandments hold deeper meaning
- 4:00pm 02/23/18Dorfman Center to host Indoor Picnic
- 4:00pm 02/23/18Apply for Maple Foundation scholarship by March 15
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Cinema screens Oscar nominated foreign language film
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Zombie inspired ‘Romeo and Juliet’ starts March 2 at Colgate
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Australian pop group on stage March 1
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Meryl Streep, Tom Hanks star in ‘Best Picture’ contender ‘The Post’