County health department submits Community Health Improvement Plan
Oneida County Health Department, in accordance with Public Health Law, has submitted its Community Health Improvement Plan to the New York State Department of Health.
It includes information on community health priorities identified by Health Department and Medical staff, in collaboration with other area hospitals, community partners and local public health agencies.
Plan available for review
To receive a free copy of the Community Health Improvement Plan, send your request to any of the agencies below:
Mohawk Valley Health System: Marketing and Communications Department, MVHS Faxton Campus, at 1676 Sunset Ave., Utica, NY 13502. All requests should be submitted in writing. The plan is also posted on the St. Elizabeth Medical Center website at www.stemc.org/about-us/community-service-plan/.
Rome Memorial Hospital: Hard copies can be requested at: Rome Memorial Hospital, Public Relations Department, 1500 N. James St., Rome, NY 13440.
The link is posted on wat http://www.romehospital.org/Community_Service_Plan.aspx
Oneida County Health Department: Hard copies can be requested at OCHD 185 Genesee Street 5th Floor, Utica, NY 13501
The link is posted at http://www.ocgov.net/health/community-health-assessment
Students explore health careers at RMH
St. E’s picks environmental services director
Cinema Capitol screens French drama
Tickets on sale for Kenny G at the Stanley
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Cinema Capitol screens French drama
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Tickets on sale for Kenny G at the Stanley
- 4:00pm 08/17/17The Mammals perform at View Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Area happenings
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Movies announced for Costner film fest this weekend
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Boonville Concert Band gives final performance of the summer Friday
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Night of dinner and dancing benefits animal shelter
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Unity Hall hosts jazz musician Dion Abraham Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/1712th annual Latino festival Aug. 20 in Utica
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Theater troupe performs ‘The Last Romance’ in Old Forge