Chiari awareness walk Sept. 15
The C&S Patient Education Foundation will sponsor a charity walk to raise awareness for Chiari malformation, a rare neurological disorder, on Sept. 15 at 11 a.m. at Pinti Field. Proceeds will benefit Chiari research, education, and awareness programs.
Walkers can register beginning at 10 a.m., and participation is free. T-shirts will be provided to pre-registered walkers who donate at least $25 at the time of registration. Pre-registration deadline is Aug. 16.
To register, or for more information visit conquerchiari.org.
Nonsurgical treatment for chronic back pain available at RMH
Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy welcomes spine specialist
Making the tough calls
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Making the tough calls
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Pre-order today for bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18All Denominations service Nov. 20
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday mass, dinner Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Christmas at the Corner Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Church offers free meal Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday Bazaar Dec. 1 in Verona
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Thanksgiving service in Clinton
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark