Chan-House named medical director
Mew Kwan Chan-House has been named an Excellus BlueCross BlueShield medical director and is working in the Utica region.
Chan-House, a licensed and board-certified pediatric physician, joined BlueCross BlueShield in April. She has 12 years of clinical, administrative and teaching experience in both hospital and private practice settings.
In her new role, she is responsible for utilization, disease management and health care quality reviews.
Chan-House was most recently medical director of pediatrics for Bassett Medical Group/A.O. Fox Memorial Hospital in Oneonta, as well as medical director for the Oneonta City School District.
She is a graduate of the University of Buffalo’s School of Medicine and completed her pediatric residency at Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, Mass.
Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics, Chan-House is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
Speech therapy offers help with much more than just pronunciation
Clinton Symphony Orchestra presents West Side Story with Charles Schneider July 1
Fleeting time — The half dimension
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Clinton Symphony Orchestra presents West Side Story with Charles Schneider July 1
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Church offers home-cooked meal
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Fleeting time — The half dimension
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Movie depicts real life art heist
- 4:00pm 06/21/18‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ on stage Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Benefit concert features The BBC Band