Chan-House named medical director
Mew Kwan Chan-House has been named an Excellus BlueCross BlueShield medical director and is working in the Utica region.
Chan-House, a licensed and board-certified pediatric physician, joined BlueCross BlueShield in April. She has 12 years of clinical, administrative and teaching experience in both hospital and private practice settings.
In her new role, she is responsible for utilization, disease management and health care quality reviews.
Chan-House was most recently medical director of pediatrics for Bassett Medical Group/A.O. Fox Memorial Hospital in Oneonta, as well as medical director for the Oneonta City School District.
She is a graduate of the University of Buffalo’s School of Medicine and completed her pediatric residency at Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, Mass.
Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics, Chan-House is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
Spine specialist featured during Health Night program at MVCC
Oneida Community Mansion House offers free admission Saturday
Glass art classes start this week at View
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Oneida Community Mansion House offers free admission Saturday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18‘A People’s History of Utica’ Sept. 26
- 4:00pm 09/19/18‘Books and Bordeaux’ event Friday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Glass art classes start this week at View
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Poetry workshop Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Poetry reading, workshop Sept. 27
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Underground Railroad topic of lecture Sept. 26
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Historical society hosts author Sandra Salm
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Lecture at MVCC rescheduled
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Celebrating 50 years