Chan-House named medical director
Mew Kwan Chan-House has been named an Excellus BlueCross BlueShield medical director and is working in the Utica region.
Chan-House, a licensed and board-certified pediatric physician, joined BlueCross BlueShield in April. She has 12 years of clinical, administrative and teaching experience in both hospital and private practice settings.
In her new role, she is responsible for utilization, disease management and health care quality reviews.
Chan-House was most recently medical director of pediatrics for Bassett Medical Group/A.O. Fox Memorial Hospital in Oneonta, as well as medical director for the Oneonta City School District.
She is a graduate of the University of Buffalo’s School of Medicine and completed her pediatric residency at Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, Mass.
Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics, Chan-House is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Heart Run & Walk March 3
Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
Silk marbling class March 3
Art center hosts ‘Mélange’ exhibit reception Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Silk marbling class March 3
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Art center hosts ‘Mélange’ exhibit reception Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Oneida library offers Family Tech Night, ‘Coco’ screening
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Puppet Show kicks off community health initiative in Boonville
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Spring Dance Concert at Hamilton College March 2
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Red Cross seeks blood donors at upcoming drives
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Alzheimer’s Association lists meetings for March, April
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Center screens ‘Patriot’s Day’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Meet new friends at Ava Dorfman event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Funds reinstated in federal hospital program good news for Oneida Healthcare