CARBONE RACES TO HELP — At Rome Hospital Foundation’s annual gala on Nov. 11, attendees will have the chance to bid on three BMW Baby Racers in the silent auction that were donated by Carbone Auto Group. From left, with the three racers, are: Rome Hospital Foundation Executive Director Becky D’Aiuto, Carbone Auto Group Vice President Richard Artigiani, Carbone BMW and Don’s Subaru Import Manager Chris Cardello, Rome Hospital Foundation Board President Brian Miller and Carbone Auto Group Client Advisor Matt Cataldo.
Carbone donates to hospital gala
Attendees at the Rome Hospital Foundation’s annual gala will have the chance to bid on three BMW Baby Racers in the silent auction.
The units were donated by Carbone Auto Group.
The gala will be held on Nov. 11 at Turning Stone Resort Casino from 6 to 11 p.m. The silent auction is filled with items that bring in close to $20,000 in bids. Nunn’s Home Medical Equipment is again the presenting sponsor of this year’s event.
“We are very appreciative to the Carbone Auto Group for the donation of three BMW Baby Racers to Rome Hospital Foundation,” said Becky D’Aiuto, foundation executive director. “The gala is our biggest fundraising event and these unique additions to our silent auction will help us in raising significant funds to support Rome Memorial Hospital.”
Recovering heroin user gives hope for addicts, families
Officials warn threat of blue-green algae still lurks in lakes
WCNY to present ‘The 46ers’
Grace Union marks 128th anniversary
- 4:00pm 09/23/17WCNY to present ‘The 46ers’
- 4:00pm 09/23/17Grace Union marks 128th anniversary
- 4:00pm 09/23/17Zion Episcopal Church names new rector
- 4:00pm 09/23/17Gymanfa Ganu event Oct. 1
- 4:00pm 09/23/17Rosary Crusade in Utica Oct. 1-3
- 4:00pm 09/23/17Upcoming events at Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church
- 4:00pm 09/23/17Auction in West Leyden Friday
- 4:00pm 09/23/17AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 09/23/17No matter what — in God we trust
- 4:00pm 09/22/17August food service inspections