CARBONE RACES TO HELP — At Rome Hospital Foundation’s annual gala on Nov. 11, attendees will have the chance to bid on three BMW Baby Racers in the silent auction that were donated by Carbone Auto Group. From left, with the three racers, are: Rome Hospital Foundation Executive Director Becky D’Aiuto, Carbone Auto Group Vice President Richard Artigiani, Carbone BMW and Don’s Subaru Import Manager Chris Cardello, Rome Hospital Foundation Board President Brian Miller and Carbone Auto Group Client Advisor Matt Cataldo.
Carbone donates to hospital gala
Attendees at the Rome Hospital Foundation’s annual gala will have the chance to bid on three BMW Baby Racers in the silent auction.
The units were donated by Carbone Auto Group.
The gala will be held on Nov. 11 at Turning Stone Resort Casino from 6 to 11 p.m. The silent auction is filled with items that bring in close to $20,000 in bids. Nunn’s Home Medical Equipment is again the presenting sponsor of this year’s event.
“We are very appreciative to the Carbone Auto Group for the donation of three BMW Baby Racers to Rome Hospital Foundation,” said Becky D’Aiuto, foundation executive director. “The gala is our biggest fundraising event and these unique additions to our silent auction will help us in raising significant funds to support Rome Memorial Hospital.”
AMP Urology now seeing patients in Rome
Hot cars can be dangerous for kids, pets, warn officials
Cinema Capitol screens ‘Book of Henry’
Film based on life of artist Maud Lewis
- 4:00pm 07/27/17Cinema Capitol screens ‘Book of Henry’
- 4:00pm 07/27/17Film based on life of artist Maud Lewis
- 4:00pm 07/27/17Concert at Constable Hall Aug. 3
- 4:00pm 07/27/17‘Legally Blonde’ hits the stage this weekend
- 4:00pm 07/27/17Area happenings
- 4:00pm 07/27/17Nick Piccininni performs Friday
- 4:00pm 07/27/17Fireworks Weekend in Sherrill July 28, 29
- 4:00pm 07/27/17RACC offers jazz concert Saturday
- 4:00pm 07/27/17Syracuse’s Jazz in the City expands to five concerts
- 4:00pm 07/27/17Free concert in Oneida