CARBONE RACES TO HELP — At Rome Hospital Foundation’s annual gala on Nov. 11, attendees will have the chance to bid on three BMW Baby Racers in the silent auction that were donated by Carbone Auto Group. From left, with the three racers, are: Rome Hospital Foundation Executive Director Becky D’Aiuto, Carbone Auto Group Vice President Richard Artigiani, Carbone BMW and Don’s Subaru Import Manager Chris Cardello, Rome Hospital Foundation Board President Brian Miller and Carbone Auto Group Client Advisor Matt Cataldo.
Carbone donates to hospital gala
Attendees at the Rome Hospital Foundation’s annual gala will have the chance to bid on three BMW Baby Racers in the silent auction.
The units were donated by Carbone Auto Group.
The gala will be held on Nov. 11 at Turning Stone Resort Casino from 6 to 11 p.m. The silent auction is filled with items that bring in close to $20,000 in bids. Nunn’s Home Medical Equipment is again the presenting sponsor of this year’s event.
“We are very appreciative to the Carbone Auto Group for the donation of three BMW Baby Racers to Rome Hospital Foundation,” said Becky D’Aiuto, foundation executive director. “The gala is our biggest fundraising event and these unique additions to our silent auction will help us in raising significant funds to support Rome Memorial Hospital.”
Heart Run & Walk March 3
Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
Silk marbling class March 3
Art center hosts ‘Mélange’ exhibit reception Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Silk marbling class March 3
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Art center hosts ‘Mélange’ exhibit reception Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Oneida library offers Family Tech Night, ‘Coco’ screening
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Puppet Show kicks off community health initiative in Boonville
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Spring Dance Concert at Hamilton College March 2
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Red Cross seeks blood donors at upcoming drives
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Alzheimer’s Association lists meetings for March, April
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Center screens ‘Patriot’s Day’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Meet new friends at Ava Dorfman event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Funds reinstated in federal hospital program good news for Oneida Healthcare