CARBONE RACES TO HELP — At Rome Hospital Foundation’s annual gala on Nov. 11, attendees will have the chance to bid on three BMW Baby Racers in the silent auction that were donated by Carbone Auto Group. From left, with the three racers, are: Rome Hospital Foundation Executive Director Becky D’Aiuto, Carbone Auto Group Vice President Richard Artigiani, Carbone BMW and Don’s Subaru Import Manager Chris Cardello, Rome Hospital Foundation Board President Brian Miller and Carbone Auto Group Client Advisor Matt Cataldo.
Carbone donates to hospital gala
Attendees at the Rome Hospital Foundation’s annual gala will have the chance to bid on three BMW Baby Racers in the silent auction.
The units were donated by Carbone Auto Group.
The gala will be held on Nov. 11 at Turning Stone Resort Casino from 6 to 11 p.m. The silent auction is filled with items that bring in close to $20,000 in bids. Nunn’s Home Medical Equipment is again the presenting sponsor of this year’s event.
“We are very appreciative to the Carbone Auto Group for the donation of three BMW Baby Racers to Rome Hospital Foundation,” said Becky D’Aiuto, foundation executive director. “The gala is our biggest fundraising event and these unique additions to our silent auction will help us in raising significant funds to support Rome Memorial Hospital.”
Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
Speech therapy offers help with much more than just pronunciation
Clinton Symphony Orchestra presents West Side Story with Charles Schneider July 1
Fleeting time — The half dimension
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Clinton Symphony Orchestra presents West Side Story with Charles Schneider July 1
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Church offers home-cooked meal
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Fleeting time — The half dimension
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Movie depicts real life art heist
- 4:00pm 06/21/18‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ on stage Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Benefit concert features The BBC Band