CARBONE RACES TO HELP — At Rome Hospital Foundation’s annual gala on Nov. 11, attendees will have the chance to bid on three BMW Baby Racers in the silent auction that were donated by Carbone Auto Group. From left, with the three racers, are: Rome Hospital Foundation Executive Director Becky D’Aiuto, Carbone Auto Group Vice President Richard Artigiani, Carbone BMW and Don’s Subaru Import Manager Chris Cardello, Rome Hospital Foundation Board President Brian Miller and Carbone Auto Group Client Advisor Matt Cataldo.
Carbone donates to hospital gala
Attendees at the Rome Hospital Foundation’s annual gala will have the chance to bid on three BMW Baby Racers in the silent auction.
The units were donated by Carbone Auto Group.
The gala will be held on Nov. 11 at Turning Stone Resort Casino from 6 to 11 p.m. The silent auction is filled with items that bring in close to $20,000 in bids. Nunn’s Home Medical Equipment is again the presenting sponsor of this year’s event.
“We are very appreciative to the Carbone Auto Group for the donation of three BMW Baby Racers to Rome Hospital Foundation,” said Becky D’Aiuto, foundation executive director. “The gala is our biggest fundraising event and these unique additions to our silent auction will help us in raising significant funds to support Rome Memorial Hospital.”
RMH adds additional 3-D mammography machine, expands appointments
Goel recognized as 2017 Physician of the Year
Parkway Center in Utica joins AARP network
Embrace righteous life in receipt of God’s grace
- 4:00pm 11/21/17Parkway Center in Utica joins AARP network
- 4:00pm 11/21/17Dorfman hosts Studio 365 Dancers Nov. 29
- 4:00pm 11/21/17Sign-up to see ‘All She Wants for Christmas’
- 4:00pm 11/21/17Pre-orders available for cookie run
- 4:00pm 11/20/17RMH adds additional 3-D mammography machine, expands appointments
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Goel recognized as 2017 Physician of the Year
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Free training available in use of Naloxone for overdose reversal
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Hospital marks Diabetes Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Calendar raffle benefits Rome Relay For Life
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Visionworks offers exam give away for needy youths