Calendar raffle benefits Rome Relay For Life
The American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life of Rome may still be seven months away, but volunteers involved with planning the annual event have been working to produce a special calendar raffle to raise funds now.
The “12 Days of Relay” calendar features a variety of donated prizes from several area businesses and individuals divided into 12 different days. Supporters can purchase a calendar for a $5 donation to the 2018 Relay For Life and be entered to win each day. Drawings begin on Dec. 1 and run through Dec. 12.
Prizes include a fresh-cut Christmas tree by Olney’s, Keurig Coffee Machine by Hummel’s, greens fees at Rome Country Club, gift certificates to Spresso’s, DeSalvo’s, CPJ’s Restaurant, and Mr G’s Restaurant; movie passes to Rome Cinema, Vera Bradley breakaway lanyard with Zip ID case and gift card from Englebert’s, tickets for the Utica Comets, Buffalo Sabres and Syracuse University Men’s Basketball, and more.
Anyone interested in getting a calendar may contact any Relay For Life team captain or call Bob Elinskas at the American cancer Society at 315-257-7386 or e-mail Robert.Elinskas@cancer.org. Entries and donations must be turned in by Tuesday, Nov. 28 to be included in the drawing.
Ehlinger joins Community Wellness Partners
RMH announces new director of food services
Autumn Tramp and Trail events announced
Children: Investment for the future
- 4:00pm 08/20/18Ehlinger joins Community Wellness Partners
- 4:00pm 08/20/18RMH announces new director of food services
- 4:00pm 08/20/18Autumn Tramp and Trail events announced
- 4:00pm 08/20/18Youth bereavement group lists fall gatherings
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Kenwood Library hosts Gold Rush Day
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Children: Investment for the future
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Mount Calvary marks anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Service and picnic Sunday in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Free cabaret at Stanley to feature high school students