Calendar raffle benefits Rome Relay For Life
The American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life of Rome may still be seven months away, but volunteers involved with planning the annual event have been working to produce a special calendar raffle to raise funds now.
The “12 Days of Relay” calendar features a variety of donated prizes from several area businesses and individuals divided into 12 different days. Supporters can purchase a calendar for a $5 donation to the 2018 Relay For Life and be entered to win each day. Drawings begin on Dec. 1 and run through Dec. 12.
Prizes include a fresh-cut Christmas tree by Olney’s, Keurig Coffee Machine by Hummel’s, greens fees at Rome Country Club, gift certificates to Spresso’s, DeSalvo’s, CPJ’s Restaurant, and Mr G’s Restaurant; movie passes to Rome Cinema, Vera Bradley breakaway lanyard with Zip ID case and gift card from Englebert’s, tickets for the Utica Comets, Buffalo Sabres and Syracuse University Men’s Basketball, and more.
Anyone interested in getting a calendar may contact any Relay For Life team captain or call Bob Elinskas at the American cancer Society at 315-257-7386 or e-mail Robert.Elinskas@cancer.org. Entries and donations must be turned in by Tuesday, Nov. 28 to be included in the drawing.
Heart Run & Walk March 3
Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
Red Cross seeks blood donors at upcoming drives
Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Red Cross seeks blood donors at upcoming drives
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Alzheimer’s Association lists meetings for March, April
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Center screens ‘Patriot’s Day’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Meet new friends at Ava Dorfman event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Funds reinstated in federal hospital program good news for Oneida Healthcare
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Heart Run & Walk March 3
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Church hosts drive
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Free yoga session at View Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Rome hospital hosts nurse recruitment event