Calendar raffle benefits Rome Relay For Life
The American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life of Rome may still be seven months away, but volunteers involved with planning the annual event have been working to produce a special calendar raffle to raise funds now.
The “12 Days of Relay” calendar features a variety of donated prizes from several area businesses and individuals divided into 12 different days. Supporters can purchase a calendar for a $5 donation to the 2018 Relay For Life and be entered to win each day. Drawings begin on Dec. 1 and run through Dec. 12.
Prizes include a fresh-cut Christmas tree by Olney’s, Keurig Coffee Machine by Hummel’s, greens fees at Rome Country Club, gift certificates to Spresso’s, DeSalvo’s, CPJ’s Restaurant, and Mr G’s Restaurant; movie passes to Rome Cinema, Vera Bradley breakaway lanyard with Zip ID case and gift card from Englebert’s, tickets for the Utica Comets, Buffalo Sabres and Syracuse University Men’s Basketball, and more.
Anyone interested in getting a calendar may contact any Relay For Life team captain or call Bob Elinskas at the American cancer Society at 315-257-7386 or e-mail Robert.Elinskas@cancer.org. Entries and donations must be turned in by Tuesday, Nov. 28 to be included in the drawing.
Surgeon performs same-day total knee replacement at Apex
Surgeon joins surgical group
Capitol Theatre to host Tuba Christmas on Tuesday
Adirondack Community Chorus performs ‘Hope!’ concert Dec. 17
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Capitol Theatre to host Tuba Christmas on Tuesday
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Property acquisition process starts for new downtown Utica hospital
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Progressive Politics lecture Wednesday
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Surgeon performs same-day total knee replacement at Apex
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Red Cross announces more December donation opportunities
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Surgeon joins surgical group
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Tramp and Trail announces December hikes
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Breastfeeding class Wednesday
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Oneida Zonta accepting award nominations
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Holiday brunch Tuesday at Hart’s Hill Inn