Calendar raffle benefits Rome Relay For Life
The American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life of Rome may still be seven months away, but volunteers involved with planning the annual event have been working to produce a special calendar raffle to raise funds now.
The “12 Days of Relay” calendar features a variety of donated prizes from several area businesses and individuals divided into 12 different days. Supporters can purchase a calendar for a $5 donation to the 2018 Relay For Life and be entered to win each day. Drawings begin on Dec. 1 and run through Dec. 12.
Prizes include a fresh-cut Christmas tree by Olney’s, Keurig Coffee Machine by Hummel’s, greens fees at Rome Country Club, gift certificates to Spresso’s, DeSalvo’s, CPJ’s Restaurant, and Mr G’s Restaurant; movie passes to Rome Cinema, Vera Bradley breakaway lanyard with Zip ID case and gift card from Englebert’s, tickets for the Utica Comets, Buffalo Sabres and Syracuse University Men’s Basketball, and more.
Anyone interested in getting a calendar may contact any Relay For Life team captain or call Bob Elinskas at the American cancer Society at 315-257-7386 or e-mail Robert.Elinskas@cancer.org. Entries and donations must be turned in by Tuesday, Nov. 28 to be included in the drawing.
Nonsurgical treatment for chronic back pain available at RMH
Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy welcomes spine specialist
Making the tough calls
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Making the tough calls
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Pre-order today for bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18All Denominations service Nov. 20
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday mass, dinner Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Christmas at the Corner Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Church offers free meal Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday Bazaar Dec. 1 in Verona
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Thanksgiving service in Clinton
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark