Brookdale job fair July 13
CLINTON — Brookdale Clinton Independent Living and Brookdale Clinton Memory Care are seeking candidates for several positions.
Openings include cooks, servers, security guards and resident care associates. A job fair will be held July 13 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Professional attire is recommended. Resumes can be distributed at the fair.
Job seekers should bring identification documentation, such as a driver’s license and Social Security card, as well as updated Tuberculin, Purified Protein Derivative, or PPD, test results, if applicable.
Heart Run & Walk March 3
Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
Silk marbling class March 3
Art center hosts ‘Mélange’ exhibit reception Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Silk marbling class March 3
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Art center hosts ‘Mélange’ exhibit reception Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Oneida library offers Family Tech Night, ‘Coco’ screening
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Puppet Show kicks off community health initiative in Boonville
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Spring Dance Concert at Hamilton College March 2
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Red Cross seeks blood donors at upcoming drives
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Alzheimer’s Association lists meetings for March, April
- 4:00pm 02/20/18Center screens ‘Patriot’s Day’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Meet new friends at Ava Dorfman event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Funds reinstated in federal hospital program good news for Oneida Healthcare