Brookdale job fair July 13
CLINTON — Brookdale Clinton Independent Living and Brookdale Clinton Memory Care are seeking candidates for several positions.
Openings include cooks, servers, security guards and resident care associates. A job fair will be held July 13 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Professional attire is recommended. Resumes can be distributed at the fair.
Job seekers should bring identification documentation, such as a driver’s license and Social Security card, as well as updated Tuberculin, Purified Protein Derivative, or PPD, test results, if applicable.
RMH adds additional 3-D mammography machine, expands appointments
Goel recognized as 2017 Physician of the Year
Parkway Center in Utica joins AARP network
Embrace righteous life in receipt of God’s grace
- 4:00pm 11/21/17Parkway Center in Utica joins AARP network
- 4:00pm 11/21/17Dorfman hosts Studio 365 Dancers Nov. 29
- 4:00pm 11/21/17Sign-up to see ‘All She Wants for Christmas’
- 4:00pm 11/21/17Pre-orders available for cookie run
- 4:00pm 11/20/17RMH adds additional 3-D mammography machine, expands appointments
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Goel recognized as 2017 Physician of the Year
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Free training available in use of Naloxone for overdose reversal
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Hospital marks Diabetes Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Calendar raffle benefits Rome Relay For Life
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Visionworks offers exam give away for needy youths