Brain trauma support meeting cancelled
A support group for those affected by a brain aneurysm, arteriovenous malformation (AVM), or hemorrhagic stroke meets the second Monday of the month at 5:30 p.m. in 2 East Classroom of Rome Memorial Hospital.
The meeting for Dec. 10 has been cancelled.
For more information, e-mail Deb Dunn at RomeNY@JoeNiekroFoundation.org.
View is offering a complimentary yoga session
Upstate Family Health Center adds to team
Capitol Theatre to host Tuba Christmas on Tuesday
Gifts hidden in plain sight
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Capitol Theatre to host Tuba Christmas on Tuesday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Apartment project for seniors receives $10.8M loan
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Arc offers free concert Tuesday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Gifts hidden in plain sight
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Christmas concert at St. Joseph’s Friday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Christmas pageant in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Women’s club meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Advent Lessons and Carols Sunday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Healing service in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Community Center seeks donations