Brain trauma support group hosts special guest Monday
A support group for those affected by a brain aneurysm, arteriovenous malformation (AVM), or hemorrhagic stroke will host special guest speaker Bill Beecher from Penumbra on Monday, Sept. 11, at 5:30 p.m. in 2 East Classroom of Rome Memorial Hospital.
Penumbra is a company that sells products related to the treatment of strokes, blood vessels, and vascular health, will speak. Beecher will give a demonstration of less invasive clot removal technology. The group meets the second Monday of each month. For more information, e-mail Deb Dunn at RomeNY@JoeNiekroFoundation.org.
Orthopedic surgeon joins group
Bushnell named Rome Memorial chief medical officer
Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Roast pork dinner January 28
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Dinner dance aids camping ministry, community outreach
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Oneida County Health Department performs food service inspections
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Gibson Brothers perform Jan. 26
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Bluegrass jam Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Ultimate Aldean concert Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Riggies, Greens and Rock Sunday