Brain Injury Association meeting Wednesday
The Brain Injury Association of New York State (BIANYS), a non-profit membership organization that advocates on behalf of individuals with brain injuries and their families, will hold a meet-and-greet 10 a.m. to noon on Wednesday, April 25, in the Community Room at the Center for Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Services on the St. Luke’s campus of the Mohawk Valley Health System, 1650 Champlin Ave., Utica.
Individuals and their families affected by brain injuries, caregivers and professionals from health and human service organizations are invited to attend.
The scheduled session will include a live, in-person program and an interactive question-and-answer period hosted by staff and leadership from BIANYS. Attendees will also have the opportunity to learn more about the organization network and share their individual needs. Tours of the Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit are available following the program. Light refreshments will be provided.
“We are excited to connect with and get to know individuals and their families who utilize or are in need of our services,” said Eileen Reardon, executive director for BIANYS. “The Brain Injury Association of New York State is committed to continuing to build capacity throughout the state. We cannot achieve that without assessing the needs of the individuals we serve and continually sharing the mission of our organization.”
RSVP by calling 518-459-7911 or visit www.bianys.org.
MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
Fly shot clinic in Deerfield Oct. 24
Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/22/18MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Fly shot clinic in Deerfield Oct. 24
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Bone marrow drive Oct. 27
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Blood donation opportunities in November
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Host ‘Dress Down Day’ to support Hospice
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Cinema Capitol to host ‘out of this world’ double feature
- 4:00pm 10/20/18State to send $400,000 for UCP
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Jesus is the great unifier for all of us