Brain Injury Association meeting Wednesday
The Brain Injury Association of New York State (BIANYS), a non-profit membership organization that advocates on behalf of individuals with brain injuries and their families, will hold a meet-and-greet 10 a.m. to noon on Wednesday, April 25, in the Community Room at the Center for Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Services on the St. Luke’s campus of the Mohawk Valley Health System, 1650 Champlin Ave., Utica.
Individuals and their families affected by brain injuries, caregivers and professionals from health and human service organizations are invited to attend.
The scheduled session will include a live, in-person program and an interactive question-and-answer period hosted by staff and leadership from BIANYS. Attendees will also have the opportunity to learn more about the organization network and share their individual needs. Tours of the Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit are available following the program. Light refreshments will be provided.
“We are excited to connect with and get to know individuals and their families who utilize or are in need of our services,” said Eileen Reardon, executive director for BIANYS. “The Brain Injury Association of New York State is committed to continuing to build capacity throughout the state. We cannot achieve that without assessing the needs of the individuals we serve and continually sharing the mission of our organization.”
RSVP by calling 518-459-7911 or visit www.bianys.org.
Regional Center for Wound Care earns national honors
Rome hospital honors employees’ care, commitment
Sign-up for June Food $en$e today
Cinema screens animated movie with all-star cast
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Sign-up for June Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Junior Dairy Leaders graduation slated
- 4:00pm 05/25/18DEC reminds campers to use local firewood
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Cinema screens animated movie with all-star cast
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Pianist Laussade performs in Lee Center Tuesday
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Old Tyme Fiddlers’ Association hosts Season Kickoff Party May 27
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Players close season with ‘110 in the Shade’
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Ladies Night at View May 31
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Smokey Robinson set to perform at the NYS Fair
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Herkimer Home opens Saturday