Bookstore offers Yoga Poses for Kids workshop
HAMILTON – At 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 20, the Colgate Bookstore will host Yoga Poses for Kids. Laurie Zbock will lead a free class for children of all ages as they explore yoga poses, stretching and breathing exercises. Crafts and snacks will be provided.
After the class, learn about the benefits of infant massage. Zbock specializes in parent education for infant massage, highlighting the importance of a secure environment and nurturing touch in the healthy growth, development and maturation of children.
Zbock has been in practice as a licensed massage therapist since 2004. She holds an associate’s degree in massage therapy from SUNY Morrisville where she is a full-time massage therapy professor and serves as the department chair. She earned both her bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Utica College.
The main focus of her massage practice is therapeutic and rehabilitation massage. She holds many specialty certifications including prenatal massage (including labor and delivery), infant massage and parent education.
Regional Center for Wound Care earns national honors
Rome hospital honors employees’ care, commitment
Herkimer Home opens Saturday
View offers ceramics workshop June 2
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Herkimer Home opens Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/23/18View offers ceramics workshop June 2
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Unity Hall hosts author Chuck D’Imperio May 30
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Rome Art Association holds spring show in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 05/22/18Saranac Thursdays kick off with Rome band performing
- 4:00pm 05/22/18Put green waste in containers, city reminds residents
- 4:00pm 05/22/18Medicare and Medicaid workshop tonight in Utica
- 4:00pm 05/22/18RCIL hosts dinner to benefit senior program
- 4:00pm 05/22/18View offers Healing with Nature Workshop Wednesday
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Children’s Camp Lookout to hold Open House