Bookstore offers Yoga Poses for Kids workshop
HAMILTON – At 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 20, the Colgate Bookstore will host Yoga Poses for Kids. Laurie Zbock will lead a free class for children of all ages as they explore yoga poses, stretching and breathing exercises. Crafts and snacks will be provided.
After the class, learn about the benefits of infant massage. Zbock specializes in parent education for infant massage, highlighting the importance of a secure environment and nurturing touch in the healthy growth, development and maturation of children.
Zbock has been in practice as a licensed massage therapist since 2004. She holds an associate’s degree in massage therapy from SUNY Morrisville where she is a full-time massage therapy professor and serves as the department chair. She earned both her bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Utica College.
The main focus of her massage practice is therapeutic and rehabilitation massage. She holds many specialty certifications including prenatal massage (including labor and delivery), infant massage and parent education.
RMH recognized nationally for promoting organ, eye and tissue donation
Rome Medical Practice announces new administrative clinical manager
Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Free cabaret at Stanley to feature high school students
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/16/18View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Dan Vellone performs Friday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Nina’s Brew performs tonight
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Sesame Street visits NYS fair