Bookstore offers Yoga Poses for Kids workshop
HAMILTON – At 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 20, the Colgate Bookstore will host Yoga Poses for Kids. Laurie Zbock will lead a free class for children of all ages as they explore yoga poses, stretching and breathing exercises. Crafts and snacks will be provided.
After the class, learn about the benefits of infant massage. Zbock specializes in parent education for infant massage, highlighting the importance of a secure environment and nurturing touch in the healthy growth, development and maturation of children.
Zbock has been in practice as a licensed massage therapist since 2004. She holds an associate’s degree in massage therapy from SUNY Morrisville where she is a full-time massage therapy professor and serves as the department chair. She earned both her bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Utica College.
The main focus of her massage practice is therapeutic and rehabilitation massage. She holds many specialty certifications including prenatal massage (including labor and delivery), infant massage and parent education.
Environmental review process begins on Utica hospital project
Nurse practitioner joins Barneveld office
Women’s club meets Feb. 20
Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Stone Soup event aids food pantry
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Church offers free meal Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/16/18Sign-up for March Food $en$e Feb. 23
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Acclaimed teen pianist performs Sunday at Colgate
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Andrew Collins Trio performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Cinema screens Daniel Day-Lewis’ likely final film
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Cartoon Madness returns to Capitol Theatre