Bookstore offers Yoga Poses for Kids workshop
HAMILTON – At 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 20, the Colgate Bookstore will host Yoga Poses for Kids. Laurie Zbock will lead a free class for children of all ages as they explore yoga poses, stretching and breathing exercises. Crafts and snacks will be provided.
After the class, learn about the benefits of infant massage. Zbock specializes in parent education for infant massage, highlighting the importance of a secure environment and nurturing touch in the healthy growth, development and maturation of children.
Zbock has been in practice as a licensed massage therapist since 2004. She holds an associate’s degree in massage therapy from SUNY Morrisville where she is a full-time massage therapy professor and serves as the department chair. She earned both her bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Utica College.
The main focus of her massage practice is therapeutic and rehabilitation massage. She holds many specialty certifications including prenatal massage (including labor and delivery), infant massage and parent education.
MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
Celebrating 50 years
Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Ava Dorfman fitness classes include yoga, dancing, Tai Chi
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Center hosts Halloween Party
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Dorfman hosts Ghost Talk Oct. 30
- 4:00pm 10/22/18MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Fly shot clinic in Deerfield Oct. 24
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Bone marrow drive Oct. 27
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Blood donation opportunities in November
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Host ‘Dress Down Day’ to support Hospice