Boilermaker names community development coordinator
The Utica Boilermaker Road Race has added Rebecca Spataro Kearns as Community Development Coordinator.
Kearns has worked as Employee Wellness Coordinator at the Masonic Care Community, where she developed a diverse wellness program covering a variety of physical and educational opportunities. She also served as director of the West Utica Public Market, one of several Boilermaker Urban Initiatives.
Kearns is an experienced yoga instructor. She owns Dented Bumper Yoga, which conducts yoga classes at Boilermaker headquarters. In 2011 she received the Commander’s Award for Public Service from the Army. The award is the fourth-highest public service decoration the army can give to a civilian.
Kearns earned a bachelor’s degree in exercise science from Columbus State University in Georgia. She lives in Sauquoit with her husband, retired army staff sergeant Brendan Kearns, and their children Aidan, Kieran and Quinlan and dog, Scout.
“We are excited to bring on a professional like Rebecca to champion health and wellness in our community,” Boilermaker President Tim Reed said.
Doctor joins Advanced Physical Medicine and Rehab
Twigs to honor doctors Desai, Giustra at annual Tree of Lights Event
Embrace righteous life in receipt of God’s grace
Church gathers gifts for Operation Christmas Child
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Embrace righteous life in receipt of God’s grace
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Church gathers gifts for Operation Christmas Child
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Rome pastors offer joint service Sunday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Thanksgiving bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Holiday service in Whitesboro Wednesday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Gathering Thanksgiving Eve at St. John’s
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Christmas at the Corner Friday
- 4:00pm 11/17/17Mayor speaks at Ava Dorfman Senior Center
- 4:00pm 11/17/17Food $en$e sign-ups today
- 4:00pm 11/17/17Area happenings