Boilermaker names community development coordinator
The Utica Boilermaker Road Race has added Rebecca Spataro Kearns as Community Development Coordinator.
Kearns has worked as Employee Wellness Coordinator at the Masonic Care Community, where she developed a diverse wellness program covering a variety of physical and educational opportunities. She also served as director of the West Utica Public Market, one of several Boilermaker Urban Initiatives.
Kearns is an experienced yoga instructor. She owns Dented Bumper Yoga, which conducts yoga classes at Boilermaker headquarters. In 2011 she received the Commander’s Award for Public Service from the Army. The award is the fourth-highest public service decoration the army can give to a civilian.
Kearns earned a bachelor’s degree in exercise science from Columbus State University in Georgia. She lives in Sauquoit with her husband, retired army staff sergeant Brendan Kearns, and their children Aidan, Kieran and Quinlan and dog, Scout.
“We are excited to bring on a professional like Rebecca to champion health and wellness in our community,” Boilermaker President Tim Reed said.
Orthopedic surgeon joins group
Bushnell named Rome Memorial chief medical officer
Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Roast pork dinner January 28
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Dinner dance aids camping ministry, community outreach
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Oneida County Health Department performs food service inspections
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Gibson Brothers perform Jan. 26
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Bluegrass jam Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Ultimate Aldean concert Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Riggies, Greens and Rock Sunday