Boilermaker names community development coordinator
The Utica Boilermaker Road Race has added Rebecca Spataro Kearns as Community Development Coordinator.
Kearns has worked as Employee Wellness Coordinator at the Masonic Care Community, where she developed a diverse wellness program covering a variety of physical and educational opportunities. She also served as director of the West Utica Public Market, one of several Boilermaker Urban Initiatives.
Kearns is an experienced yoga instructor. She owns Dented Bumper Yoga, which conducts yoga classes at Boilermaker headquarters. In 2011 she received the Commander’s Award for Public Service from the Army. The award is the fourth-highest public service decoration the army can give to a civilian.
Kearns earned a bachelor’s degree in exercise science from Columbus State University in Georgia. She lives in Sauquoit with her husband, retired army staff sergeant Brendan Kearns, and their children Aidan, Kieran and Quinlan and dog, Scout.
“We are excited to bring on a professional like Rebecca to champion health and wellness in our community,” Boilermaker President Tim Reed said.
Oneida Healthcare receives Breastfeeding Friendly Practice Designation
MVHS Nursing Leadership team honored
Spektral Quartet to perform at Hamilton College April 21
MWPAI Concerts in the Court Hosts Tribute to Jazz Legend
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spektral Quartet to perform at Hamilton College April 21
- 4:00pm 04/19/18MWPAI Concerts in the Court Hosts Tribute to Jazz Legend
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Out After Midnite presents Estonian fantasy
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Dark comedy ‘Death of Stalin’ on Cinema screen
- 4:00pm 04/19/18DuffleBag Theatre presents ‘Little Red Riding Hood’
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spring Swing concert Sunday at Colgate
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Polish Home hosts spaghetti dinner
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Masterworks Chorale performs with Symphoria
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Singer, Songwriter Showcase April 28
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Posthumous RACC exhibit honors Marilyn Schlueter