Birdwatching stroll Wednesday along Rogers Center’s Channels Trail
VILLAGE OF SHERBURNE — The Chenango Bird Club’s last walk in its summer evening birdwatching series will be a stroll along Rogers Center’s Channels Trail at 6 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 8.
The club will follow the walk with a pot luck supper at the picnic pavilion.
The Channels Trail is flat, about seven-tenths of a mile, and circles the Channels Marsh, which often features several aquatic habitat birds. Forest species are also possible as the trail is largely wooded. Plan to learn a few new species by sight or sound. Join members even if you don’t have binoculars. There will be a few extra pairs to share.
Bring a dish to pass. Also bring a plate, cup and silverware.
The Chenango Bird Club presents monthly programs, except January, February and March. Nature enthusiasts of all levels and interests are invited to all Chenango Bird Club programs, free of charge, at the Rogers Environmental Education Center Bird Exhibit Cabin, next to the visitor parking lot. Rogers Center is located one mile west of the village on State Highway 80.
Surgical specialists, sleep medicine practices moving
Pain free following surgery, patient expresses his appreciation for neurosurgeon
Tractor safety course scheduled
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Tractor safety course scheduled
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Diamond anniversary
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Center offers flu shots Friday
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Pancakes served Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Ladies breakfast club meets Oct. 26
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Evans descendants gather
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Dorfman hosts Psychic Fair
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Gardners of Rome gather at center
- 4:00pm 10/15/18Rome Community Theater to present six one-act plays