Behavioral health director appointed at MVHS
Jodi Kapes has been named director of behavioral health for the Mohawk Valley Health System.
She has served as the mental health supervisor at St. Elizabeth Medical Center since 2010.
Kapes also has a private counseling practice in New Hartford.
She earned her master of social work with a family mental health concentration from Syracuse University.
Prior to joining St. Elizabeth, she worked as a school social worker at Vernon-Verona-Sherrill schools.
Kapes is a member of the Academy of Certified Social Workers and the National Association of Social Workers.
MVHS names new Benefits Specialist
Oneida Healthcare receives Breastfeeding Friendly Practice Designation
Jervis offers ‘Dementia Conversations’ program May 7
Be the bearers of love in a harsh world
- 4:00pm 04/24/18Jervis offers ‘Dementia Conversations’ program May 7
- 4:00pm 04/24/18Center hosts movie and games night
- 4:00pm 04/24/18Center plans theater trip
- 4:00pm 04/23/18MVHS names new Benefits Specialist
- 4:00pm 04/23/18RMH primary care practices lauded
- 4:00pm 04/23/18Brain Injury Association meeting Wednesday
- 4:00pm 04/23/18Blood needed
- 4:00pm 04/23/18Smoking cessation classes start May 3
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Schall sings in Constableville
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Vernon church hosts sales