Behavioral health director appointed at MVHS
Jodi Kapes has been named director of behavioral health for the Mohawk Valley Health System.
She has served as the mental health supervisor at St. Elizabeth Medical Center since 2010.
Kapes also has a private counseling practice in New Hartford.
She earned her master of social work with a family mental health concentration from Syracuse University.
Prior to joining St. Elizabeth, she worked as a school social worker at Vernon-Verona-Sherrill schools.
Kapes is a member of the Academy of Certified Social Workers and the National Association of Social Workers.
Oneida Healthcare earns ‘A’ from raters for patient safety
MVHS names former Navy officer senior vp/chief nursing officer
Horseshoe Forestry Co. topic Tuesday
About 40 attend Sonrise service at Pinti Field
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Horseshoe Forestry Co. topic Tuesday
- 4:00pm 04/22/17About 40 attend Sonrise service at Pinti Field
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Thrift shop helps fund ministry
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Sale in Floyd Thursday, Friday
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Rummage sale in Constableville
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Lasagna dinner aids roofing fund
- 4:00pm 04/22/17The meaning of suffering
- 4:00pm 04/21/17Polish Horror Musical on screen in Out After Midnight
- 4:00pm 04/21/17Utica Heart Run and Walk tops $1M despite cold race conditions
- 4:00pm 04/21/17Food $en$e open to everyone; orders being taken at five sites