Behavioral health director appointed at MVHS
Jodi Kapes has been named director of behavioral health for the Mohawk Valley Health System.
She has served as the mental health supervisor at St. Elizabeth Medical Center since 2010.
Kapes also has a private counseling practice in New Hartford.
She earned her master of social work with a family mental health concentration from Syracuse University.
Prior to joining St. Elizabeth, she worked as a school social worker at Vernon-Verona-Sherrill schools.
Kapes is a member of the Academy of Certified Social Workers and the National Association of Social Workers.
New program encourages patients to take medications as prescribed
Practitioners join Upstate Family Health Center
Fiddlers Association concert Sunday
Donations accepted Friday at ‘Big Combo’ showing
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Fiddlers Association concert Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Summer Showcase auditions June 26, 27 at Players of Utica
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Donations accepted Friday at ‘Big Combo’ showing
- 4:00pm 06/22/17‘Apparition Hill’ about life and what comes after
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Trail Blazers-Jammers baseball game benefit for Relay for Life
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Drama based on Doctorow story
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Both movies held over at Cinema Capitol
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Lawmakers, volunteer firefighters praise passage of legislation for cancer coverage
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Theaters of Rome program Friday at First Prebyterian
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Yoga for seniors, blood drive at Oneida library