Behavioral health director appointed at MVHS
Jodi Kapes has been named director of behavioral health for the Mohawk Valley Health System.
She has served as the mental health supervisor at St. Elizabeth Medical Center since 2010.
Kapes also has a private counseling practice in New Hartford.
She earned her master of social work with a family mental health concentration from Syracuse University.
Prior to joining St. Elizabeth, she worked as a school social worker at Vernon-Verona-Sherrill schools.
Kapes is a member of the Academy of Certified Social Workers and the National Association of Social Workers.
Students explore health careers at RMH
St. E’s picks environmental services director
Richard Crawley performs Sunday
Working together towards perfect unity
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Richard Crawley performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Working together towards perfect unity
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Camping themed bible school starts Monday
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Women meet Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Service, picnic in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 08/19/17Mount Calvary marks anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/18/17Artspace launches second phase of study in Utica
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Cinema Capitol screens French drama
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Tickets on sale for Kenny G at the Stanley
- 4:00pm 08/17/17The Mammals perform at View Saturday