Behavioral health director appointed at MVHS
Jodi Kapes has been named director of behavioral health for the Mohawk Valley Health System.
She has served as the mental health supervisor at St. Elizabeth Medical Center since 2010.
Kapes also has a private counseling practice in New Hartford.
She earned her master of social work with a family mental health concentration from Syracuse University.
Prior to joining St. Elizabeth, she worked as a school social worker at Vernon-Verona-Sherrill schools.
Kapes is a member of the Academy of Certified Social Workers and the National Association of Social Workers.
Alternative treatments available for chronic gynecological symptoms
Rome Memorial Hospital picks assistant plant operations director
Deadline today for MVHS breakfast for cancer survivors
First United Methodist gets new pastor July 1
- 4:00pm 05/22/17Deadline today for MVHS breakfast for cancer survivors
- 4:00pm 05/22/17Girl Scouts donate cookies for blood donors
- 4:00pm 05/20/17First United Methodist gets new pastor July 1
- 4:00pm 05/20/17Whitesboro bazaar has Hawkins rides
- 4:00pm 05/20/17Women’s Day Tea Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/20/17Remember the benefits of the Lord
- 4:00pm 05/19/17Magnarelli, Tsuruga in ArtHouse Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/19/17Dining for a Cause ticket deadline May 31
- 4:00pm 05/19/17Master gardeners list classes
- 4:00pm 05/19/17Sherrill Farmers’ Market Tuesdays