Awards to be presented at April Awareness Breakfast
WHITESBORO — Brooke Lewis, mental health treatment court coordinator for Central New York Services, will receive the 2017 Amethyst Award from the Center for Family Life and Recovery, Inc., at the 19th annual April Awareness Breakfast April 11 at Hart’s Hill Inn.
The award honors someone who has helped others by inspiring them with the message of hope and recovery in the fields of mental health and chemical dependency, as well as treatment and prevention, reports the center.
As master of ceremonies, County Executive Anthony J. Picente Jr. will preside over the breakfast and present Sheriff Robert M. Maciol with the Advocacy Award. Registration starts at 8 a.m.
For tickets, which cost $25, call 315-768-2660 or visit www.whenthereshelpthereshope.com before March 27.
Oneida Healthcare earns ‘A’ from raters for patient safety
MVHS names former Navy officer senior vp/chief nursing officer
Horseshoe Forestry Co. topic Tuesday
About 40 attend Sonrise service at Pinti Field
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Horseshoe Forestry Co. topic Tuesday
- 4:00pm 04/22/17About 40 attend Sonrise service at Pinti Field
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Thrift shop helps fund ministry
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Sale in Floyd Thursday, Friday
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Rummage sale in Constableville
- 4:00pm 04/22/17Lasagna dinner aids roofing fund
- 4:00pm 04/22/17The meaning of suffering
- 4:00pm 04/21/17Polish Horror Musical on screen in Out After Midnight
- 4:00pm 04/21/17Utica Heart Run and Walk tops $1M despite cold race conditions
- 4:00pm 04/21/17Food $en$e open to everyone; orders being taken at five sites