Awards to be presented at April Awareness Breakfast
WHITESBORO — Brooke Lewis, mental health treatment court coordinator for Central New York Services, will receive the 2017 Amethyst Award from the Center for Family Life and Recovery, Inc., at the 19th annual April Awareness Breakfast April 11 at Hart’s Hill Inn.
The award honors someone who has helped others by inspiring them with the message of hope and recovery in the fields of mental health and chemical dependency, as well as treatment and prevention, reports the center.
As master of ceremonies, County Executive Anthony J. Picente Jr. will preside over the breakfast and present Sheriff Robert M. Maciol with the Advocacy Award. Registration starts at 8 a.m.
For tickets, which cost $25, call 315-768-2660 or visit www.whenthereshelpthereshope.com before March 27.
Oneida Healthcare receives Breastfeeding Friendly Practice Designation
MVHS Nursing Leadership team honored
Schall sings in Constableville
Be the bearers of love in a harsh world
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Schall sings in Constableville
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Vernon church hosts sales
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Annual BBQ at Steuben Methodist Church April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church offers free meal April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Church to hold pasta dinner
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Be the bearers of love in a harsh world
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Oriskany Central School Ski & Snowboard Club to hold Book Fair
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Cornell University reminds residents to think globally, plant locally
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Sign-up for May Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spektral Quartet to perform at Hamilton College April 21