Awards to be presented at April Awareness Breakfast
WHITESBORO — Brooke Lewis, mental health treatment court coordinator for Central New York Services, will receive the 2017 Amethyst Award from the Center for Family Life and Recovery, Inc., at the 19th annual April Awareness Breakfast April 11 at Hart’s Hill Inn.
The award honors someone who has helped others by inspiring them with the message of hope and recovery in the fields of mental health and chemical dependency, as well as treatment and prevention, reports the center.
As master of ceremonies, County Executive Anthony J. Picente Jr. will preside over the breakfast and present Sheriff Robert M. Maciol with the Advocacy Award. Registration starts at 8 a.m.
For tickets, which cost $25, call 315-768-2660 or visit www.whenthereshelpthereshope.com before March 27.
Surgeon performs same-day total knee replacement at Apex
Surgeon joins surgical group
Local comedian releases DVD of Capitol Theatre show
Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Local comedian releases DVD of Capitol Theatre show
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Senior center hosts potluck dinner
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Livable Communities Project topic of lunch
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Capitol Theatre to host Tuba Christmas on Tuesday
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Property acquisition process starts for new downtown Utica hospital
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Progressive Politics lecture Wednesday
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Surgeon performs same-day total knee replacement at Apex
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Red Cross announces more December donation opportunities
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Surgeon joins surgical group