Awards to be presented at April Awareness Breakfast
WHITESBORO — Brooke Lewis, mental health treatment court coordinator for Central New York Services, will receive the 2017 Amethyst Award from the Center for Family Life and Recovery, Inc., at the 19th annual April Awareness Breakfast April 11 at Hart’s Hill Inn.
The award honors someone who has helped others by inspiring them with the message of hope and recovery in the fields of mental health and chemical dependency, as well as treatment and prevention, reports the center.
As master of ceremonies, County Executive Anthony J. Picente Jr. will preside over the breakfast and present Sheriff Robert M. Maciol with the Advocacy Award. Registration starts at 8 a.m.
For tickets, which cost $25, call 315-768-2660 or visit www.whenthereshelpthereshope.com before March 27.
Reusable bag program at Hannaford aids MVHS
Heart Run & Walk March 3
Commonality in shared faith
‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Commonality in shared faith
- 4:00pm 03/17/18‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church lists special services
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Fashionable spring topic of luncheon
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Gospel Services start Tuesday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Verona church offers free meal
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Women’s club meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Church offers Palm Sunday meal
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Sign-up for April Food $en$e March 23
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Easter Bunny helps Lainey’s Army March 24