Awards to be presented at April Awareness Breakfast
WHITESBORO — Brooke Lewis, mental health treatment court coordinator for Central New York Services, will receive the 2017 Amethyst Award from the Center for Family Life and Recovery, Inc., at the 19th annual April Awareness Breakfast April 11 at Hart’s Hill Inn.
The award honors someone who has helped others by inspiring them with the message of hope and recovery in the fields of mental health and chemical dependency, as well as treatment and prevention, reports the center.
As master of ceremonies, County Executive Anthony J. Picente Jr. will preside over the breakfast and present Sheriff Robert M. Maciol with the Advocacy Award. Registration starts at 8 a.m.
For tickets, which cost $25, call 315-768-2660 or visit www.whenthereshelpthereshope.com before March 27.
Speech therapy offers help with much more than just pronunciation
RMH announces Excellence Award honorees
Ava Dorfman announces summer fitness classes
Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Ava Dorfman announces summer fitness classes
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Outdoor Music program starts June 27
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Miracle Drawing can now accept credit cards for raffle, officials say
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Speech therapy offers help with much more than just pronunciation
- 4:00pm 06/18/18View offers summer yoga sessions
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Dr. Feeney joins Delta Medical
- 4:00pm 06/18/18MVHS Rome Medical Office adds nurse
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Women meet for brunch Thursday