Awards to be presented at April Awareness Breakfast
WHITESBORO — Brooke Lewis, mental health treatment court coordinator for Central New York Services, will receive the 2017 Amethyst Award from the Center for Family Life and Recovery, Inc., at the 19th annual April Awareness Breakfast April 11 at Hart’s Hill Inn.
The award honors someone who has helped others by inspiring them with the message of hope and recovery in the fields of mental health and chemical dependency, as well as treatment and prevention, reports the center.
As master of ceremonies, County Executive Anthony J. Picente Jr. will preside over the breakfast and present Sheriff Robert M. Maciol with the Advocacy Award. Registration starts at 8 a.m.
For tickets, which cost $25, call 315-768-2660 or visit www.whenthereshelpthereshope.com before March 27.
New program encourages patients to take medications as prescribed
Practitioners join Upstate Family Health Center
Fiddlers Association concert Sunday
Donations accepted Friday at ‘Big Combo’ showing
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Fiddlers Association concert Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Summer Showcase auditions June 26, 27 at Players of Utica
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Donations accepted Friday at ‘Big Combo’ showing
- 4:00pm 06/22/17‘Apparition Hill’ about life and what comes after
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Trail Blazers-Jammers baseball game benefit for Relay for Life
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Drama based on Doctorow story
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Both movies held over at Cinema Capitol
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Lawmakers, volunteer firefighters praise passage of legislation for cancer coverage
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Theaters of Rome program Friday at First Prebyterian
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Yoga for seniors, blood drive at Oneida library