Awards to be presented at April Awareness Breakfast
WHITESBORO — Brooke Lewis, mental health treatment court coordinator for Central New York Services, will receive the 2017 Amethyst Award from the Center for Family Life and Recovery, Inc., at the 19th annual April Awareness Breakfast April 11 at Hart’s Hill Inn.
The award honors someone who has helped others by inspiring them with the message of hope and recovery in the fields of mental health and chemical dependency, as well as treatment and prevention, reports the center.
As master of ceremonies, County Executive Anthony J. Picente Jr. will preside over the breakfast and present Sheriff Robert M. Maciol with the Advocacy Award. Registration starts at 8 a.m.
For tickets, which cost $25, call 315-768-2660 or visit www.whenthereshelpthereshope.com before March 27.
Students explore health careers at RMH
St. E’s picks environmental services director
Ladies Night event includes wine yoga, terrarium workshop
‘World News Tonight’ anchor narrates Erie Canal documentary
- 4:00pm 08/23/17Ladies Night event includes wine yoga, terrarium workshop
- 4:00pm 08/23/17‘World News Tonight’ anchor narrates Erie Canal documentary
- 4:00pm 08/23/17Steuben Old Home Days this weekend
- 4:00pm 08/23/17Dance lessons at Kallet
- 4:00pm 08/23/17Yoga, board games at Oneida library
- 4:00pm 08/23/17Star gazing Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/23/17Adirondack Experience trip Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/23/17Reception at KAC Sunday for Watercolor Society exhibit
- 4:00pm 08/22/17County, Utica reach tentative deal on downtown parking garage
- 4:00pm 08/22/17Celebrating 60 years