Awards to be presented at April Awareness Breakfast
WHITESBORO — Brooke Lewis, mental health treatment court coordinator for Central New York Services, will receive the 2017 Amethyst Award from the Center for Family Life and Recovery, Inc., at the 19th annual April Awareness Breakfast April 11 at Hart’s Hill Inn.
The award honors someone who has helped others by inspiring them with the message of hope and recovery in the fields of mental health and chemical dependency, as well as treatment and prevention, reports the center.
As master of ceremonies, County Executive Anthony J. Picente Jr. will preside over the breakfast and present Sheriff Robert M. Maciol with the Advocacy Award. Registration starts at 8 a.m.
For tickets, which cost $25, call 315-768-2660 or visit www.whenthereshelpthereshope.com before March 27.
Hot cars can be dangerous for kids, pets, warn officials
Rome Family YMCA makes splash with new hydro spin program
Mount Calvary Vacation Bible School starts Monday
Balsam Pillow sewing bee July 29
- 4:00pm 07/22/17Mount Calvary Vacation Bible School starts Monday
- 4:00pm 07/22/1775th Strawberry Shortcake Social adds raffle
- 4:00pm 07/22/17AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 07/22/17Free dinner, music on green due in Verona Thursday
- 4:00pm 07/22/17Muster Day meal Friday in First Baptist Church
- 4:00pm 07/22/17Foothills seeks school supplies
- 4:00pm 07/22/17‘God is incomprehensible’
- 4:00pm 07/22/17Balsam Pillow sewing bee July 29
- 4:00pm 07/21/17Food Truck Festival at Stanley Aug. 5
- 4:00pm 07/21/17Cancer victim getting wish