Awards to be presented at April Awareness Breakfast
WHITESBORO — Brooke Lewis, mental health treatment court coordinator for Central New York Services, will receive the 2017 Amethyst Award from the Center for Family Life and Recovery, Inc., at the 19th annual April Awareness Breakfast April 11 at Hart’s Hill Inn.
The award honors someone who has helped others by inspiring them with the message of hope and recovery in the fields of mental health and chemical dependency, as well as treatment and prevention, reports the center.
As master of ceremonies, County Executive Anthony J. Picente Jr. will preside over the breakfast and present Sheriff Robert M. Maciol with the Advocacy Award. Registration starts at 8 a.m.
For tickets, which cost $25, call 315-768-2660 or visit www.whenthereshelpthereshope.com before March 27.
Alternative treatments available for chronic gynecological symptoms
Rome Memorial Hospital picks assistant plant operations director
Oneida County Office for the Aging & Continuing Care honors seniors
Celebration June 4 honors Rev. Bailey’s 60 years in ministry
- 4:00pm 05/27/17Oneida County Office for the Aging & Continuing Care honors seniors
- 4:00pm 05/27/17Celebration June 4 honors Rev. Bailey’s 60 years in ministry
- 4:00pm 05/27/17Healing service Tuesday in First Presbyterian Church
- 4:00pm 05/27/17Cleveland church marks Fun(d) Day with barbecue, auction, games
- 4:00pm 05/27/17Sale June 2-3 in Vernon
- 4:00pm 05/27/17Tea served at Westminster Moriah Olivet Presbyterian Church June 4
- 4:00pm 05/26/17British action-comedy staring Oscar winner Brie Larson tonight at Capitol
- 4:00pm 05/26/17Hannaford grocery bags aid Foothills during June
- 4:00pm 05/26/17Village of Vernon sales June 2-4
- 4:00pm 05/26/17Foothills Food Pantry seeks help serving 160 families in seven towns