August clinic schedule for Oneida County
To schedule an appointment for an evening clinic, go to www.ocgov.net. Appointments are necessary for all clinics.
Free mammograms, PAP smears and colorectal cancer screenings are available for uninsured and under-insured residents of Oneida, Herkimer and Madison counties. Individuals must meet eligibility guidelines. For more information about the Cancer Services Program, call 315-798-5248.
All Oneida County residents may attend the following clinics:
• Immunization evening clinics are held May through October. HMO participants must have prior approval.
Oneida County Health Department, 300 W. Dominick St.: 1-3 p.m. Tuesday.
Oneida County Health Department, 406 Elizabeth St., Utica: 1-3 p.m. Monday and Thursday.
• Lead Screening Clinics for children ages 1-6 by appointment only call 315-798-5842.
• TB clinics by appointment only, call Utica at 315-798-5748.
Oneida County Health Department, 300 W. Dominick St.: 1-3 p.m. Tuesday. Oneida County Health Department, 406 Elizabeth St., Utica: 9:30-11 a.m. and 4-6 p.m. first Tuesday of the month; 9:30-11 a.m. Thursday.
• Sexually Transmitted Diseases Clinic, no appointment necessary except for Friday.
300 W. Dominick St.: 9:30-11 a.m. Tuesday
406 Elizabeth St., Utica: 9-11 a.m. Monday; 1-3 p.m. Wednesday; by appointment 9-11 a.m. Friday call 315-798-5748.
• HIV Counseling and testing available, no appointment necessary except for Friday.
300 W. Dominick St.: 9:30-11 a.m. Tuesday.
406 Elizabeth St., Utica: 9-11 a.m. Monday; 1-3 p.m. Wednesday; by appointment 9-11 a.m. Friday.
• Women, Infants, Children Supplemental Food Program by appointment only by calling 315-798-5066 or 1-800-541-0151, ext. 5066.
• Rabies Clinics: State law requires all cats, dogs and ferrets have a current rabies vaccination, even if they stay indoors. For questions or to pre-register, call Oneida County Health Department at 315-798-5064.
Aug. 7: Vienna Highway Garage, 5-7 p.m.
Aug. 10: Back to Basics, Forestport, 6-8 p.m.
Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
Coupons for seniors offered Friday at Farmer’s Market
Physical therapy professor honored
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Coupons for seniors offered Friday at Farmer’s Market
- 4:00pm 07/17/18New York Mills school reunion slated for Aug. 4
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Sign-up for wine trail trip
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Dorfman to host fundraiser dinner
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Ladies breakfast club meets July 27
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Physical therapy professor honored
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Sign-up for Kundalini Yoga & Meditation at View
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Improved care coordination services available for those with disabilities