August clinic schedule for Oneida County
To schedule an appointment for an evening clinic, go to www.ocgov.net. Appointments are necessary for all clinics.
Free mammograms, PAP smears and colorectal cancer screenings are available for uninsured and under-insured residents of Oneida, Herkimer and Madison counties. Individuals must meet eligibility guidelines. For more information about the Cancer Services Program, call 315-798-5248.
All Oneida County residents may attend the following clinics:
• Immunization evening clinics are held May through October. HMO participants must have prior approval.
Oneida County Health Department, 300 W. Dominick St.: 1-3 p.m. Tuesday.
Oneida County Health Department, 406 Elizabeth St., Utica: 1-3 p.m. Monday and Thursday.
• Lead Screening Clinics for children ages 1-6 by appointment only call 315-798-5842.
• TB clinics by appointment only, call Utica at 315-798-5748.
Oneida County Health Department, 300 W. Dominick St.: 1-3 p.m. Tuesday. Oneida County Health Department, 406 Elizabeth St., Utica: 9:30-11 a.m. and 4-6 p.m. first Tuesday of the month; 9:30-11 a.m. Thursday.
• Sexually Transmitted Diseases Clinic, no appointment necessary except for Friday.
300 W. Dominick St.: 9:30-11 a.m. Tuesday
406 Elizabeth St., Utica: 9-11 a.m. Monday; 1-3 p.m. Wednesday; by appointment 9-11 a.m. Friday call 315-798-5748.
• HIV Counseling and testing available, no appointment necessary except for Friday.
300 W. Dominick St.: 9:30-11 a.m. Tuesday.
406 Elizabeth St., Utica: 9-11 a.m. Monday; 1-3 p.m. Wednesday; by appointment 9-11 a.m. Friday.
• Women, Infants, Children Supplemental Food Program by appointment only by calling 315-798-5066 or 1-800-541-0151, ext. 5066.
• Rabies Clinics: State law requires all cats, dogs and ferrets have a current rabies vaccination, even if they stay indoors. For questions or to pre-register, call Oneida County Health Department at 315-798-5064.
Aug. 7: Vienna Highway Garage, 5-7 p.m.
Aug. 10: Back to Basics, Forestport, 6-8 p.m.
Students explore health careers at RMH
St. E’s picks environmental services director
Artspace launches second phase of study in Utica
Cinema Capitol screens French drama
- 4:00pm 08/18/17Artspace launches second phase of study in Utica
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Cinema Capitol screens French drama
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Tickets on sale for Kenny G at the Stanley
- 4:00pm 08/17/17The Mammals perform at View Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Area happenings
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Movies announced for Costner film fest this weekend
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Boonville Concert Band gives final performance of the summer Friday
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Night of dinner and dancing benefits animal shelter
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Unity Hall hosts jazz musician Dion Abraham Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/1712th annual Latino festival Aug. 20 in Utica