August clinic schedule for Oneida County
To schedule an appointment for an evening clinic, go to www.ocgov.net. Appointments are necessary for all clinics.
Free mammograms, PAP smears and colorectal cancer screenings are available for uninsured and under-insured residents of Oneida, Herkimer and Madison counties. Individuals must meet eligibility guidelines. For more information about the Cancer Services Program, call 315-798-5248.
All Oneida County residents may attend the following clinics:
• Immunization evening clinics are held May through October. HMO participants must have prior approval.
Oneida County Health Department, 300 W. Dominick St.: 1-3 p.m. Tuesday.
Oneida County Health Department, 406 Elizabeth St., Utica: 1-3 p.m. Monday and Thursday.
• Lead Screening Clinics for children ages 1-6 by appointment only call 315-798-5842.
• TB clinics by appointment only, call Utica at 315-798-5748.
Oneida County Health Department, 300 W. Dominick St.: 1-3 p.m. Tuesday. Oneida County Health Department, 406 Elizabeth St., Utica: 9:30-11 a.m. and 4-6 p.m. first Tuesday of the month; 9:30-11 a.m. Thursday.
• Sexually Transmitted Diseases Clinic, no appointment necessary except for Friday.
300 W. Dominick St.: 9:30-11 a.m. Tuesday
406 Elizabeth St., Utica: 9-11 a.m. Monday; 1-3 p.m. Wednesday; by appointment 9-11 a.m. Friday call 315-798-5748.
• HIV Counseling and testing available, no appointment necessary except for Friday.
300 W. Dominick St.: 9:30-11 a.m. Tuesday.
406 Elizabeth St., Utica: 9-11 a.m. Monday; 1-3 p.m. Wednesday; by appointment 9-11 a.m. Friday.
• Women, Infants, Children Supplemental Food Program by appointment only by calling 315-798-5066 or 1-800-541-0151, ext. 5066.
• Rabies Clinics: State law requires all cats, dogs and ferrets have a current rabies vaccination, even if they stay indoors. For questions or to pre-register, call Oneida County Health Department at 315-798-5064.
Aug. 7: Vienna Highway Garage, 5-7 p.m.
Aug. 10: Back to Basics, Forestport, 6-8 p.m.
RMH pharmacist earns additional certification
Warden named director of Behavioral Medicine for MWHS
Hurd assigned as stroke outreach nurse
Doctor draws attention to Brain Injury Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 03/19/18RMH pharmacist earns additional certification
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Warden named director of Behavioral Medicine for MWHS
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Hurd assigned as stroke outreach nurse
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Doctor draws attention to Brain Injury Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Blood drive Friday at St. John’s church
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Tickets available for 31st annual Epicurean Delight
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Commonality in shared faith
- 4:00pm 03/17/18‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church lists special services
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Fashionable spring topic of luncheon