August clinic schedule for Oneida County
To schedule an appointment for an evening clinic, go to www.ocgov.net. Appointments are necessary for all clinics.
Free mammograms, PAP smears and colorectal cancer screenings are available for uninsured and under-insured residents of Oneida, Herkimer and Madison counties. Individuals must meet eligibility guidelines. For more information about the Cancer Services Program, call 315-798-5248.
All Oneida County residents may attend the following clinics:
• Immunization evening clinics are held May through October. HMO participants must have prior approval.
Oneida County Health Department, 300 W. Dominick St.: 1-3 p.m. Tuesday.
Oneida County Health Department, 406 Elizabeth St., Utica: 1-3 p.m. Monday and Thursday.
• Lead Screening Clinics for children ages 1-6 by appointment only call 315-798-5842.
• TB clinics by appointment only, call Utica at 315-798-5748.
Oneida County Health Department, 300 W. Dominick St.: 1-3 p.m. Tuesday. Oneida County Health Department, 406 Elizabeth St., Utica: 9:30-11 a.m. and 4-6 p.m. first Tuesday of the month; 9:30-11 a.m. Thursday.
• Sexually Transmitted Diseases Clinic, no appointment necessary except for Friday.
300 W. Dominick St.: 9:30-11 a.m. Tuesday
406 Elizabeth St., Utica: 9-11 a.m. Monday; 1-3 p.m. Wednesday; by appointment 9-11 a.m. Friday call 315-798-5748.
• HIV Counseling and testing available, no appointment necessary except for Friday.
300 W. Dominick St.: 9:30-11 a.m. Tuesday.
406 Elizabeth St., Utica: 9-11 a.m. Monday; 1-3 p.m. Wednesday; by appointment 9-11 a.m. Friday.
• Women, Infants, Children Supplemental Food Program by appointment only by calling 315-798-5066 or 1-800-541-0151, ext. 5066.
• Rabies Clinics: State law requires all cats, dogs and ferrets have a current rabies vaccination, even if they stay indoors. For questions or to pre-register, call Oneida County Health Department at 315-798-5064.
Aug. 7: Vienna Highway Garage, 5-7 p.m.
Aug. 10: Back to Basics, Forestport, 6-8 p.m.
Hospital ready to help smokers kick habit
Surgeon performs same-day total knee replacement at Apex
Area non-profits receive Excellus BlueCross BlueShield awards
Speak up: Let us be prophets for our time
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Area non-profits receive Excellus BlueCross BlueShield awards
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Zion Episcopal Church hosts Messiah Sing Sunday
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Blue Christmas worship Dec. 20
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Whitesboro hosts holiday services
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Special worship in Durhamville
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Christmas Eve service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Candlelight events at 3 churches
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Candlelight worship planned
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Interfaith group hosts ‘Longest Night’ service
- 4:00pm 12/16/17Speak up: Let us be prophets for our time