Art center to host ‘Healing with Nature’ and ‘The Art of Meditating with Trees’
OLD FORGE — View is offering two classes with artist Douglas Davis. The Healing with Nature class will take place on July 18 from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and the Art of Meditating with Trees class will take place on July 21 from 10 a.m. to noon.
At the Healing with Nature class, you will remember your essential connection with nature and the potential for healing on physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels.
Discover how nature helps clear your thoughts and mind and can put you in touch with your intuitive self. Exercise and practice in accessing the healing energy from the earth.
Learn about the healing power of trees and how to connect with them. Also learn about animal totems and their healing symbolism.
The Art of Meditating with Trees will provide you with the wonderful benefits of meditation for the body, mind, and spirit.
Tickets for each class are $12, $10 for View members.
View is located at 3273 State Route 28 in Old Forge, New York.
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
Spine specialist featured during Health Night program at MVCC
Oneida Community Mansion House offers free admission Saturday
Glass art classes start this week at View
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Oneida Community Mansion House offers free admission Saturday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18‘A People’s History of Utica’ Sept. 26
- 4:00pm 09/19/18‘Books and Bordeaux’ event Friday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Glass art classes start this week at View
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Poetry workshop Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Poetry reading, workshop Sept. 27
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Underground Railroad topic of lecture Sept. 26
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Historical society hosts author Sandra Salm
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Lecture at MVCC rescheduled
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Celebrating 50 years