Art center to host ‘Healing with Nature’ and ‘The Art of Meditating with Trees’
OLD FORGE — View is offering two classes with artist Douglas Davis. The Healing with Nature class will take place on July 18 from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and the Art of Meditating with Trees class will take place on July 21 from 10 a.m. to noon.
At the Healing with Nature class, you will remember your essential connection with nature and the potential for healing on physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels.
Discover how nature helps clear your thoughts and mind and can put you in touch with your intuitive self. Exercise and practice in accessing the healing energy from the earth.
Learn about the healing power of trees and how to connect with them. Also learn about animal totems and their healing symbolism.
The Art of Meditating with Trees will provide you with the wonderful benefits of meditation for the body, mind, and spirit.
Tickets for each class are $12, $10 for View members.
View is located at 3273 State Route 28 in Old Forge, New York.
Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy welcomes spine specialist
Clinical dietitian returns home to Rome
Workshop in Utica Tuesday on buying a home
Historian to recount tale of WWI Lost Battalion
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Workshop in Utica Tuesday on buying a home
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Historian to recount tale of WWI Lost Battalion
- 4:00pm 11/10/18The Clothing Closet seeks donations
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Local collection sites announced for Operation Christmas Child
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Gratitude luncheon Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/10/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Ecumenical service in Oneida Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Anti-bullying event Wednesday
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Harvest theme lunch Nov. 15
- 4:00pm 11/10/18The faith of a veteran