Art center to host ‘Healing with Nature’ and ‘The Art of Meditating with Trees’
OLD FORGE — View is offering two classes with artist Douglas Davis. The Healing with Nature class will take place on July 18 from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and the Art of Meditating with Trees class will take place on July 21 from 10 a.m. to noon.
At the Healing with Nature class, you will remember your essential connection with nature and the potential for healing on physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels.
Discover how nature helps clear your thoughts and mind and can put you in touch with your intuitive self. Exercise and practice in accessing the healing energy from the earth.
Learn about the healing power of trees and how to connect with them. Also learn about animal totems and their healing symbolism.
The Art of Meditating with Trees will provide you with the wonderful benefits of meditation for the body, mind, and spirit.
Tickets for each class are $12, $10 for View members.
View is located at 3273 State Route 28 in Old Forge, New York.
Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
Cinema presents acclaimed anime movie ‘Spirited Away’
Beatles classic on Cinema Capitol screen
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Cinema presents acclaimed anime movie ‘Spirited Away’
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Beatles classic on Cinema Capitol screen
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Fair marks 130 years with concert
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Nick Piccininni performs Friday
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Drive-in Night returns to the Capitol Theatre
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Dan Brubeck Quartet performs July 26
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Unity Hall screens ‘The Allman Brothers Band: Live at the Beacon Theatre’ Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Hamilton International Film Festival starts Monday
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Lowville Village Band performs
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Sunset Party Cruise Sunday