Annual Buddy Walk celebrates Down syndrome awareness
UTICA — The Annual Buddy Walk, presented by Upstate Cerebral Palsy, is a one-mile Down syndrome awareness event that will be held on Sunday, Sept. 30, at Hanna Park, with registration at 10 a.m. and the walk beginning at 11 a.m.
The Buddy Walk promotes the acceptance and inclusion of all people with Down syndrome, providing an opportunity to understand, appreciate and see these individuals for who they are able, unique, gifted and diverse.
The one-mile walk begins and ends at Hanna Park in Utica and will include activities, entertainment and refreshments.
Down syndrome literature will be available and merchandise will be for sale.
Donations and pledges are accepted but are not required to walk. For additional information, call 315-927-3463 or go online to upstatecp.org.
Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
- 4:00pm 09/24/18New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September is Peripheral Arterial Disease Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take action to protect your health
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take Steps Walk Sunday in Utica
- 4:00pm 09/24/18RMH offers free smoking cessation classes
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Blood drives Friday
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September as Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth