Annual Buddy Walk celebrates Down syndrome awareness
UTICA — The Annual Buddy Walk, presented by Upstate Cerebral Palsy, is a one-mile Down syndrome awareness event that will be held on Sunday, Sept. 30, at Hanna Park, with registration at 10 a.m. and the walk beginning at 11 a.m.
The Buddy Walk promotes the acceptance and inclusion of all people with Down syndrome, providing an opportunity to understand, appreciate and see these individuals for who they are able, unique, gifted and diverse.
The one-mile walk begins and ends at Hanna Park in Utica and will include activities, entertainment and refreshments.
Down syndrome literature will be available and merchandise will be for sale.
Donations and pledges are accepted but are not required to walk. For additional information, call 315-927-3463 or go online to upstatecp.org.
Nonsurgical treatment for chronic back pain available at RMH
Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy welcomes spine specialist
Making the tough calls
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Making the tough calls
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Pre-order today for bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18All Denominations service Nov. 20
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday mass, dinner Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Christmas at the Corner Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Church offers free meal Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday Bazaar Dec. 1 in Verona
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Thanksgiving service in Clinton
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark